Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for the thread title with 58 votes! :m 🥴🥇

* Karma caught up with Lidl when Tattler @Blep27 spotted signed Globy kits in the window of a discount store in Cross Gates shopping centre, Leeds.
Screenshot_20221017-214131.png

* The kits, originally retailing at £60, are now reduced to £10 and expose the lie told by Lidl that they had sold out.

Thanks @Lola Faith

Screenshot_20221017-214642.png

* The story was posted on Limegoss, Tattle Life's blog, and soon picked up by Reddit, where the whole sorry story of #hairgate and #globygate were regurgitated, attracting 80k views.

* after numerous moans about Holland Cooper, Lidl revealed the secret she'd been keeping for months. She had joined the Holland Cooper 'family'.
* She has a paid partnership for a year - she won't be designing for them.
* meanwhile, Vic has her fourth collaboration with Jade, who appears to be her friend.
* Lidl failed to publically congratulate Grossie on her appointment as 'The HC Countryside Ambassador'.
* Lidl arranged her own shoot with KM photographer Katherine Boyle at Ashbrook manor. She posed with three horses in a 2020 HC tweed jacket. She then posed in another old tweed jacket in the back of the Defender.

Thanks @Namima

Screenshot_20221017-214724.png

* from 20 plus posts, there was a one word comment from Jade: 'stunning'.
* Lidl's posts have not been featured on HC social media.
* Jade showed her new hen house. Lidl was pictured holding a bird borrowed from relatives.
* Lidl is single while female stalking The L.A. Way, founder of Aavelle, with a Sunday lunch and a trip to 'Farmhouse'. She posted a photo in an Aavelle tweed jacket.
* Vic took a party, including Grossie and Splainer, to Chateau du Condreceau in France to launch her latest Edge of Ember collection. Lidl wasn't invited.
* Lidl and Cawwie went to London handbag and belt shopping. They went to Claridges for chips then to the Goring Hotel...for chips. Lidl left her Penhaligan Highgrove perfume in the Goring Hotel 'powder room'. Her post of the loo received another "stunning" from Jade.
* Lidl left her wallet at home. Cawwie had to pay for Lidl's new LV handbag. Lidl fudnt link the bag.
* Prada had a perfume launch party in London. Lidl wasn't invited. Instead she asked her assistant to rearrange her (mainly Aerin) perfumes.
* Lidl went for a Souster and Hicks tweed coat fitting and wore a tweed Cara Melon coat that made her look like Sherlock Holmes.
* There were more Amazon 'cashmere' dresses and tweed dog and cat beds....
* Lidl is signing off phase 2 of house refurb and begging for wooden floors.
* she might fire up the pizza oven this weekend...
* The house they didn't end up viewing has sold....

In other news
Ali came back from a 3 day trip to Florence with a #gifted £17,900 Panerai watch. "Is the brand Italian?" asked our luxe vlogger Lidl.
He brought back a bottle of Chianti. "Is it white?" asked our wine lover.

Lidl and Ali as imagined by @Peppypoopar

20221017_215036.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Congratulations to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for the thread title with 58 votes! :m 🥴🥇

* Karma caught up with Lidl when Tattler @Blep27 spotted signed Globy kits in the window of a discount store in Cross Gates shopping centre, Leeds.
View attachment 1658136

* The kits, originally retailing at £60, are now reduced to £10 and expose the lie told by Lidl that they had sold out.

Thanks @Lola Faith

View attachment 1658138

* The story was posted on Limegoss, Tattle Life's blog, and soon picked up by Reddit, where the whole sorry story of #hairgate and #globygate were regurgitated, attracting 80k views.

* after numerous moans about Holland Cooper, Lidl revealed the secret she'd been keeping for months. She had joined the Holland Cooper 'family'.
* meanwhile, Vic has her fourth collaboration with Jade, who appears to be her friend.
* Lidl failed to publically congratulate Grossie on her appointment as 'The HC Countryside Ambassador'.
* Lidl arranged her own shoot with KM photographer Katherine Boyle at Ashbrook manor. She posed with three horses in a 2020 HC tweed jacket. She then posed in another old tweed jacket in the back of the Defender.

Thanks @Namima

View attachment 1658141

* Jade showed her new hen house. Lidl was pictured holding a bird borrowed from relatives.
* Lidl is single while female stalking The L.A. Way, founder of Aavelle, with a Sunday lunch and a trip to 'Farmhouse'. She posted a photo in an Aavelle tweed jacket.
* Vic took a party, including Grossie and Splainer, to Chateau du Condreceau in France to launch her latest Edge of Ember collection. Lidl wasn't invited.
* Lidl and Cawwie went to London handbag and belt shopping. They went to Claridges for chips then to the Goring Hotel...for chips. Lidl left her Penhaligan Highgrove perfume in the Goring Hotel 'powder room'. Her post of the loo received another "stunning" from Jade.
* Lidl left her wallet at home. Cawwie had to pay for Lidl's new LV handbag. Lidl fudnt link the bag.
* Prada had a perfume launch party in London. Lidl wasn't invited. Instead she asked her assistant to rearrange her (mainly Aerin) perfumes.
* Lidl went for a Souster and Hicks tweed coat fitting and wore a tweed Cara Melon coat that made her look like Sherlock Holmes.

In other news
Ali came back from a 3 day trip to Florence with a #gifted £17,900 Panerai watch. "Is the brand Italian?" asked our luxe vlogger Lidl.

View attachment 1658153
Lols at the globy story getting more views than her flogs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Couldn't reply to Carrie paying for the LV bag but my first thought was...

FOrkDQOUYAUeNZD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Yet another click bait video from Lidl. “Family Planning” zzzzzzz all about a ring that plans her or helps with her cycle yuck TMI. Then another two minute section on not getting to view a house they err fancied. Perhaps you didn’t get to view Lidl because your house is not sold or on the market. Estate agents don’t like timewasters unable to proceed. Also what was the fawning over the garden all about? I see they have made the garden nice and friendly for the miniature could-break-their-legs if they now fall of the terrace??? I mean wtf. Herbaceous planting is not going to save them. Yet another example of someone who should not be allowed to have a dog let alone two. If only she could see how ridiculous she really comes across. Then also the referral to The Beckhams entrance to their house. Aldi & Lidl want to recreate. I’m waffling now I will continue tmr…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I mean.... HOW DESPERATE WAS THIS CLICKBAIT!? Let's play clickbait BINGO

1. This one was a 2 parter... - Handbag shopping
    1. Laying the groundwork for the next lie... a Hermes WISH. She's probably already ordered another fake bag... I'm guessing another fake mini kelly in some RARE combo noone has ever been able to get and POOF - She can try to say she got her wish and didn't film or is so aloof she didn't draw attention to it.
    2. NO footage of the shopping of this completely compulsive LV purchase. I'm sorry but that looks like it was picked up in some fake shop with such bad fakes you can spot them a mile away. So, if it's real and she's got that much money to DRUNKENLY blow on that thing on a whim because it reminded her of her LV trunks WOW. I personally do not like that handle or strap and the bag looks boxy and awkward to use. I think extra bingo points for her shaming EVERY SINGLE THING in LV that isn't canvas because none of them are "timeless".
  2. FAMILY WINGING IT planning - seems like an undisclosed AD for a ring she HATES that tracks her heartbeat, temperature and is in charge of her BIRTH CONTROL because she's WINGING IT! OMG WHAT? This was the worst of the worst of the worst ad. Is this ring really gonna track your period so you can use it as birth control. Also that is really irresponsible to her young followers IMO. Did the ring thing actually put in the brief to say it tracks your cycle enough to prevent pregnancy? Let's be real... We ALL KNOW THEY ARE NOT HAVING SEX ANYWAYS.
  3. THE house viewing that NEVER happened because they didn't show up or couldn't get an appointment around the busy schedule. My gosh how ridiculous.
And this is SO cringe (thanks @Peppypoopar for the post)... this woman LA whatever that she's never talked about before yet has seen 3 times in a few weeks is now being called Auntie?! This woman needs to RUN!

1666052474276.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

View attachment 1658136

Thanks @Lola Faith

View attachment 1658138

Thanks @Namima

View attachment 1658141

In other news

View attachment 1658153
I know it's been said before @Miscanthus - but I'll say it again - what a stunning recap...I am sensing a theme here...I wonder if we are looking at tweedledum and tweedledee?

(I had the best pic of Tweedledum and Tweedledee modelling in their knickers - in a very Lydia style - but this website refuses to cooperate with me! lol). Maybe you'll get to see it later. ;)

@Hunevoque2 Your comment about Paris versus France (peasants) made me giggle... It's actually like that here too (which is incredible considering we are such a tiny country!) There used to be a lot of joking that Aucklander's didn't know what was 'south of the Bombay Hills'. (To explain - the Bombay Hills is the south of Auckland - so basically, they had no clue about the rest of the country. 😅 Especially the South Island - I mean, what the heck is that!? ;)

@Delizia Okay, so petrol from Belgium to Marks & Spencer?! I wonder if Google can tell me how far that is? 😅😅😅 (Crazy fact here - I have been to Belgium as a child!! My father's family are in the Nederlands, so we did a little European tour when I was about 4 or 5 years old...hehe).

@TheMushroom and @Hunevoque2 I am glad to have found my backwards twins. (Only love with that statement - no offence at all!!) 🥰;):m

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it possible that there is not an AMBASSADOR OF HANDBAGS? With a possible dual title of LIKELY FAKE WARPED AND RUINED HANDBAGS FULL OF GUM AND GARBAGE?! I would take the title myself but I'm quite busy in my own ambassssadorship of Ambassador of Temporary Interiors and though I am a big handbag lover... I know a few tattlers who are even more obsessed with bags than me that would suit the position PURFICTLY 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
In other news
WTAF!!!?? They gave him a panerai piece!!!??? Why why why. Why don’t they gift it to corporate folks instead to wear in their corporate offices where their coworker twats who actually wear expensive watches often or buy them with their bonuses can aspire to buy more from the brand?!! Instead they gift a panerai to these hicks who think it’s an Italian brand 🤮. I can’t, I just can’t!!!!!

I know watches are not strictly under my purview but I think there is enough overlap that I need to take emergency medical leave from my ambassadorship role of fine jewellery for a bit. Shock, trauma… Breathe chicken breathe………… *screams into abyss like Paris Hilton broke a nail* (credit: @Delizia, cf. thread #151)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Whilst i was away, glad to see everybody is ok
I've missed you all
Unlike Lydia, with her face even more melted and her hair even more fried
The last time i commented in here i think it was january
It is fascinating to see that absolutely nothing changed with lydia or in her life, just the same old lies and fake life
Rotation of friendships
Globy kits have become a waste management issue for the uk
Zero content
The bunga is even worse
WHY WOULD YOU BUILD AN OUTDOOR KITCHEN WHEN YOU CANNOT COOK MY SISTER IN CHRIST
Lydia reminds me of The Talented Mr. Ripley and how she starts copying her friends. So scary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I mean.... HOW DESPERATE WAS THIS CLICKBAIT!? Let's play clickbait BINGO

1. This one was a 2 parter... - Handbag shopping
    1. Laying the groundwork for the next lie... a Hermes WISH. She's probably already ordered another fake bag... I'm guessing another fake mini kelly in some RARE combo noone has ever been able to get and POOF - She can try to say she got her wish and didn't film or is so aloof she didn't draw attention to it.
    2. NO footage of the shopping of this completely compulsive LV purchase. I'm sorry but that looks like it was picked up in some fake shop with such bad fakes you can spot them a mile away. So, if it's real and she's got that much money to DRUNKENLY blow on that thing on a whim because it reminded her of her LV trunks WOW. I personally do not like that handle or strap and the bag looks boxy and awkward to use. I think extra bingo points for her shaming EVERY SINGLE THING in LV that isn't canvas because none of them are "timeless".
  2. FAMILY WINGING IT planning - seems like an undisclosed AD for a ring she HATES that tracks her heartbeat, temperature and is in charge of her BIRTH CONTROL because she's WINGING IT! OMG WHAT? This was the worst of the worst of the worst ad. Is this ring really gonna track your period so you can use it as birth control. Also that is really irresponsible to her young followers IMO. Did the ring thing actually put in the brief to say it tracks your cycle enough to prevent pregnancy? Let's be real... We ALL KNOW THEY ARE NOT HAVING SEX ANYWAYS.
  3. THE house viewing that NEVER happened because they didn't show up or couldn't get an appointment around the busy schedule. My gosh how ridiculous.
And this is SO cringe (thanks @Peppypoopar for the post)... this woman LA whatever that she's never talked about before yet has seen 3 times in a few weeks is now being called Auntie?! This woman needs to RUN!

View attachment 1658455
Is LA way American? I just noticed the 2 different spellings of aunty in the picture she posted.

Reactions: 6
WTAF!!!?? They gave him a panerai piece!!!??? Why why why. Why don’t they gift it to corporate folks instead to wear in their corporate offices where their coworker twats who actually wear expensive watches often or buy them with their bonuses can aspire to buy more from the brand?!! Instead they gift a panerai to these hicks who think it’s an Italian brand 🤮. I can’t, I just can’t!!!!!

I know watches are not strictly under my purview but I think there is enough overlap that I need to take emergency medical leave from my ambassadorship role of fine jewellery for a bit. Shock, trauma… Breathe chicken breathe………… *screams into abyss like Paris Hilton broke a nail* (credit: @Delizia, cf. thread #151)
Our Ambassador for Perfume and Watches is inexplicably not at her post. I think she has been hospitalised after the last thread! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

My interpretation of the Panerai piece is that they loaned him a watch while he was on the PR trip with them. Of course, I may be wrong - and naturally, his communication is so poor at the best of times that you really never know what the heck is going on!! 😅

(Also, on a personal note of admiration - I love the referencing of the previous thread - very pro-fesh).

Main annoyance from Elsie's vlog this morning - PREEEEEface. Ugh. Really??? (I know this comment has absolutely no connection to anything else that I have uttered here...but it just eeked its way out of my subconscious. lol.

That 'rexysmum' is just like gum that gets stuck to the back of your pants. She just will not quit. (Although, I hear that freezing gum and scraping it off is rather effective). ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is LA way American? I just noticed the 2 different spellings of aunty in the picture she posted.
No, she's from Essex, but people tend to do both spellings - aunty and auntie - in the UK.

She has her own thread.

Reactions: 15
No, she's from Essex, but people tend to do both spellings - aunty and auntie - in the UK.

She has her own thread.

Auntie is American English like the pretzel place Auntie Anne’s. In the UK I’ve only known people to spell it Aunty, it’s not often our Elsie is correct about something 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.