Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may think she has growth BUT the damage will just continue up the new shaft of hair, only solution is to cut it you daft bint 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She goes clay shooting once and suddenly she is an expert :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Can we just appreciate the lollies in her cheeks (when she is giving the ‘difference of opinion’ speech) of the flog where she has no makeup on. Is it me or are they gob stoppers now! Has she got the mumps?
Nope, she’s just been promoted up to suck the giant size Werther‘s Originals. One in each side of the mouth can last up to 18 hours.💆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have I made up that she wanted to cut her hair recently and Despina told her not to.. at the same time as bleaching her hair and not telling her as a surprise.
Surely, any reasonable hairdresser would be encouraging you to chop off your dead hair and avoiding too much bleach?! 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Is she blind or stupid? She is twirling this piece of hair around saying it is new growth and there is zero feathering only the ends are dead

View attachment 1675102

Look at her hair, it is broken to the root.

The front is all broken too

View attachment 1675118

This is NOT new growth like she claims, that is broken hair she has caused.

View attachment 1675129

Oh wow! Her hair! 😲😲😲 Girl, forget about Nicky. That's so 2021!
You need to start a breadown drama and pity show over Despina now. She ruined your hair and you know it!

🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh wow! Her hair! 😲😲😲 Girl, forget about Nicky. That's so 2021!
You need to start a breadown drama and pity show over Despina now. She ruined your hair and you know it!

🍿🍿

Yep it has been ages since the Nicky issue - so she's ruined her hair - I thought she had all those treatments on it?? I bet she wont let Despina or anyone cut it and it needs it badly!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Erm as far as I am aware no one is against clay shooting, what people have taken issue with is the hypocrisy. You can't claim to be a sensitive, delicate soul who couldn't bare to take the life of an animal one moment and the next be promoting a weapon that has been made for the soul purpose of killing. On this occasion you can't sit on the fence Lydia.

These instagram posts from Purdey advertising their guns all mention using the guns to kill an animal, not once are they advertised for clay shooting.

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 19.47.34.png

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 19.48.24.png

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 19.48.49.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Her hair looks like those cheap hair extensions that are so over processed and dry, they just frizz up and are never smooth and healthy. Even IF the damage was done when Nicky did her hair (which we have all seen how good her hair was after Nicky did it) but even if let’s say, she did ruin it, it was TWO YEARS AGO!! A few regular trims and using some decent products would have rectified it quickly. I’ve seen virtually fried off - noodle like, triple bleached hair recover in a few months with the correct treatment.

Lydia will not admit, she ruined her hair spraying face tan and then trying to tone it after Nicky, then had other hairdressers mess with it and has since, not done anything to take care of it. Instead she shows the world that she sprays it with hairspray before straightening it (literally cooking the hair) before then curling it and over uses products when they’re not needed (Olaplex for example).

Her hair is the classic example of thick, course, heat damaged, over processed hair. It probably looked so much better years ago when she was using the L’Oréal steam pod.

And while I’m on the subject- Amelia Liana who apparently had a bad hair incident at the same time as Lydia, her hair seems t have recovered, managed to be lifted to the blonde Lydia used to have, and doesn’t appear damaged and both hair done by Despina. So how come Amelia’s hair is ok and Lydia’s looks worse than it’s ever looked before? Because Lydia ruins it herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why is she happy she won the clay preserver award 🤣 🤣 they are taking the piss and essentially given her the wooden spoon award.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is perfectly consistent at never showing honest accountability. She uses multiple heat tools DAILY, going over the hair strands over and over and over again. There's video proof. She eats tit, when she does eat. Her malnourishment and poor diet alone can cause a lot of havoc on her hair, skin and nails. The fact she never uses heat protectant, in fact, regularly uses freakin' hair spray before applying hot tools, that alone would also cause obscene breakage. Then of course, her insistence on not being a brunette, the twice or thrice yearly bleach, again would cause breakage. All the self tan spraying around her face, damages the hair. And lastly, the 47 spritzes of alcohol perfume she sprays all over herself multiple times a day, including on her hair, will wreak havoc on the length. But nah, the reason she stopped receiving compliments in person is a hair job from over 2 years ago by Nicky with the Goodest Hair. Not buying it, Lyardia Mellon-Head.

She needs to cut all the breaking damage off now (which is over 12 inches at least), accept her natural texture and stay within close range of her natural colour, then MAYBE after a couple of years, she will have healthy hair that people will compliment. This is the real Lydia after drying her hair.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 2.40.02 PM.png

Her hair is so coarse it always look dry after being exposed to heat. She should either air dry or use a diffuser and use leave in cremes and embrace her natural wave/curl. Then she'd actually have decent shine and healthy hair. We've all been there. I remember when I first came across a flat iron in 2002. I became addicted to using it. No bleach on my hair, but the heat alone, done a mere 3 times a week, caused noticeable breakage even with copious amounts of heat protectant. Hair is dead and fragile. It is not meant to be scorched repeatedly over and over, on the daily. It took me a while to learn how to care for my hair, that is pretty much exactly like Lydia's. Coarse and thick and wavy vs truly curly. I went cold turkey on heat. It wasn't easy, but it was so worth it. I have strangers running up to me now telling me how much they love my hair and asking me what I do. I never had that when I was ironing it out daily. In photos especially mine looked like a sad broom and never grew past bra strap length. Now it's glossy and growing like crazy, layered with the longest layer past my waist. (Much to my Ma's extreme horror as she firmly thinks everyone over 30 needs to have their hair cut to helmet length. LOL)

The Millen-Gordon garden looks SO BUSY and TINY now. It was always small, ahem, too small to really call it "grounds", but it looks even worse now. How is that possible? The holes all over the patio for beds or topiaries or crab apple trees look ridunk. It looked far better before with the full sweeping steps down to the lawn. It baffles me that she removed those steps. They were lovely.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 2.33.54 PM.png

I'm shocked she's returned the rusty fire pit to the same spot. It is HIDEOUS!! There is nothing remotely rustic or beautiful about that square modern fire pit.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 2.35.02 PM.png

The tiny and useless kitchen sink will be installed next to the pizza oven (see plumbing pipes coming up in the photo), I suppose then R2D2 will not look as out of place just sat in the corner of that area.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 2.35.17 PM.png

Engineered wood flooring is just fake wood flooring, right? Why don't they put real wood down? Why tear up brand new fake wood flooring to just put down more fake wood flooring?

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 2.32.04 PM.png

At least she's finally said that Ali is getting a shed for Christmas, but she didn't bother to show what it will look like.

I love love love that they put her at the back of the room at that Christmas dinner. Looks like she went alone, or was Carrie there? I didn't hear her saccharine voice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Yes looks like the garden will be an over crowded mess, I notice she mentioned the light well, didn't she call it a courtyard or something else a while ago and said she was getting all this Neptune furniture for it, what happened to that? Nicholsons must be giving her a huge discount, otherwise why not do the actual home improvements - thought she was doing the spare rooms, and we can't even mention the plumbing!!

She is perfectly consistent at never showing honest accountability. She uses multiple heat tools DAILY, going over the hair strands over and over and over again. There's video proof. She eats tit, when she does eat. Her malnourishment and poor diet alone can cause a lot of havoc on her hair, skin and nails. The fact she never uses heat protectant, in fact, regularly uses freakin' hair spray before applying hot tools, that alone would also cause obscene breakage. Then of course, her insistence on not being a brunette, the twice or thrice yearly bleach, again would cause breakage. All the self tan spraying around her face, damages the hair. And lastly, the 47 spritzes of alcohol perfume she sprays all over herself multiple times a day, including on her hair, will wreak havoc on the length. But nah, the reason she stopped receiving compliments in person is a hair job from over 2 years ago by Nicky with the Goodest Hair. Not buying it, Lyardia Mellon-Head.

She needs to cut all the breaking damage off now (which is over 12 inches at least), accept her natural texture and stay within close range of her natural colour, then MAYBE after a couple of years, she will have healthy hair that people will compliment. This is the real Lydia after drying her hair.

View attachment 1675264

Her hair is so coarse it always look dry after being exposed to heat. She should either air dry or use a diffuser and use leave in cremes and embrace her natural wave/curl. Then she'd actually have decent shine and healthy hair. We've all been there. I remember when I first came across a flat iron in 2002. I became addicted to using it. No bleach on my hair, but the heat alone, done a mere 3 times a week, caused noticeable breakage even with copious amounts of heat protectant. Hair is dead and fragile. It is not meant to be scorched repeatedly over and over, on the daily. It took me a while to learn how to care for my hair, that is pretty much exactly like Lydia's. Coarse and thick and wavy vs truly curly. I went cold turkey on heat. It wasn't easy, but it was so worth it. I have strangers running up to me now telling me how much they love my hair and asking me what I do. I never had that when I was ironing it out daily. In photos especially mine looked like a sad broom and never grew past bra strap length. Now it's glossy and growing like crazy, layered with the longest layer past my waist. (Much to my Ma's extreme horror as she firmly thinks everyone over 30 needs to have their hair cut to helmet length. LOL)

The Millen-Gordon garden looks SO BUSY and TINY now. It was always small, ahem, too small to really call it "grounds", but it looks even worse now. How is that possible? The holes all over the patio for beds or topiaries or crab apple trees look ridunk. It looked far better before with the full sweeping steps down to the lawn. It baffles me that she removed those steps. They were lovely.

View attachment 1675232

I'm shocked she's returned the rusty fire pit to the same spot. It is HIDEOUS!! There is nothing remotely rustic or beautiful about that square modern fire pit.

View attachment 1675243

The tiny and useless kitchen sink will be installed next to the pizza oven (see plumbing pipes coming up in the photo), I suppose then R2D2 will not look as out of place just sat in the corner of that area.

View attachment 1675245

Engineered wood flooring is just fake wood flooring, right? Why don't they put real wood down? Why tear up brand new fake wood flooring to just put down more fake wood flooring?

View attachment 1675229

At least she's finally said that Ali is getting a shed for Christmas, but she didn't bother to show what it will look like.

I love love love that they put her at the back of the room at that Christmas dinner. Looks like she went alone, or was Carrie there? I didn't hear her saccharine voice.
R2D2 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep it has been ages since the Nicky issue - so she's ruined her hair - I thought she had all those treatments on it?? I bet she wont let Despina or anyone cut it and it needs it badly!
Yep. And btw, I should have put a disclaimer on my comment. I don't wish Lydia ruin someone's career just cause she is such a narcissit bi%$· We all know she will rather let Despina ruin her hair than call her out cause Despina has more support than Nicky did back then.

Anyway, her hair is horrible. And the headbands doesn't help. She just look ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We have fireworks going off round here for the last few days, jeeze it's not even Halloween yet. Christmas seems to start in September now, what's the rush with everything.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Me too!!! Oooh, the embarrassment of sitting at the back of the stage behind the singer, she must have been seething. Of course madam had to call it the top table 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ah bless, finally a working toilet. 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 3.27.41 PM.png

The new brick entryway wall that she wasn't going to show, but she can't help herself. The front of their house where they park their fleet of cars is quite cramped and looks to be practically on the street. That white pillar is to be clad in oak, to be exceptionally sympathetic and beautiful.

Still won't change the fact that their house is practically on the road. Not really a fact she wants known, hence never showing the front of the house in situ. LOLOLOLZ

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 3.31.59 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We have fireworks going off round here for the last few days, jeeze it's not even Halloween yet. Christmas seems to start in September now, what's the rush with everything.

The fireworks are in aid of Diwali, it’s a 5day event with the finale tonight ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Calls herself a designer yet can't tell the difference between a below the knee hemline and a midi hemline.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Me too!!! Oooh, the embarrassment of sitting at the back of the stage behind the singer, she must have been seething. Of course madam had to call it the top table 😂
Even more embarrassing that she was the first one there at the event and still had to sit in the wilderness!

This is how you mark ten years in the industry. Elsie cannot compare.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.