Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to trigger anyone but just because something is “steeped in British heritage” doesn’t mean it’s a good thing.

Woman is deluded. And patronising.

Reactions: 32
She is perfectly consistent at never showing honest accountability. She uses multiple heat tools DAILY, going over the hair strands over and over and over again. There's video proof. She eats tit, when she does eat. Her malnourishment and poor diet alone can cause a lot of havoc on her hair, skin and nails. The fact she never uses heat protectant, in fact, regularly uses freakin' hair spray before applying hot tools, that alone would also cause obscene breakage. Then of course, her insistence on not being a brunette, the twice or thrice yearly bleach, again would cause breakage. All the self tan spraying around her face, damages the hair. And lastly, the 47 spritzes of alcohol perfume she sprays all over herself multiple times a day, including on her hair, will wreak havoc on the length. But nah, the reason she stopped receiving compliments in person is a hair job from over 2 years ago by Nicky with the Goodest Hair. Not buying it, Lyardia Mellon-Head.

She needs to cut all the breaking damage off now (which is over 12 inches at least), accept her natural texture and stay within close range of her natural colour, then MAYBE after a couple of years, she will have healthy hair that people will compliment. This is the real Lydia after drying her hair.

View attachment 1675264

Her hair is so coarse it always look dry after being exposed to heat. She should either air dry or use a diffuser and use leave in cremes and embrace her natural wave/curl. Then she'd actually have decent shine and healthy hair. We've all been there. I remember when I first came across a flat iron in 2002. I became addicted to using it. No bleach on my hair, but the heat alone, done a mere 3 times a week, caused noticeable breakage even with copious amounts of heat protectant. Hair is dead and fragile. It is not meant to be scorched repeatedly over and over, on the daily. It took me a while to learn how to care for my hair, that is pretty much exactly like Lydia's. Coarse and thick and wavy vs truly curly. I went cold turkey on heat. It wasn't easy, but it was so worth it. I have strangers running up to me now telling me how much they love my hair and asking me what I do. I never had that when I was ironing it out daily. In photos especially mine looked like a sad broom and never grew past bra strap length. Now it's glossy and growing like crazy, layered with the longest layer past my waist. (Much to my Ma's extreme horror as she firmly thinks everyone over 30 needs to have their hair cut to helmet length. LOL)

The Millen-Gordon garden looks SO BUSY and TINY now. It was always small, ahem, too small to really call it "grounds", but it looks even worse now. How is that possible? The holes all over the patio for beds or topiaries or crab apple trees look ridunk. It looked far better before with the full sweeping steps down to the lawn. It baffles me that she removed those steps. They were lovely.

View attachment 1675232

I'm shocked she's returned the rusty fire pit to the same spot. It is HIDEOUS!! There is nothing remotely rustic or beautiful about that square modern fire pit.

View attachment 1675243

The tiny and useless kitchen sink will be installed next to the pizza oven (see plumbing pipes coming up in the photo), I suppose then R2D2 will not look as out of place just sat in the corner of that area.

View attachment 1675245

Engineered wood flooring is just fake wood flooring, right? Why don't they put real wood down? Why tear up brand new fake wood flooring to just put down more fake wood flooring?

View attachment 1675229

At least she's finally said that Ali is getting a shed for Christmas, but she didn't bother to show what it will look like.

I love love love that they put her at the back of the room at that Christmas dinner. Looks like she went alone, or was Carrie there? I didn't hear her saccharine voice.
Yikes, the state of those £6000 couches !!! 😲
Shocking.
Shouldn't the couches be covered when not in use ?
Screenshot_20221025-113955_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Yikes, the state of those £6000 couches !!! 😲
Shocking.
Shouldn't the couches be covered when not in use ?
View attachment 1676707
I know! They have not weathered well for that price. I still can’t believe she’s keeping the rusty fire-pit. It’s an eyesore. Imagine contaminating your view from the double doors with that thing? I actually was going to post a reminder each thread of the orange disaster to highlight her Costly mistake. What is the point in the patio reno when you keep that fugly orange rust bucket as the central focus? I would have though something along these lines would be more sympathetic?

CC1FBDDD-4BE8-43E2-A4A7-C44FE90C71C3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree with LEM damaging her own hair herself with terrible poor hair care. Plus, she doesn’t eat a daily balanced nutrition, takes unregulated fraudulent hair supplements, drinks too much alcohol, secretly smokes, possibly uses medication/drugs, and repeatedly is touching/breaking her hair with her un-sanitized doggy makeup dirt hands all day long. She needs to switch to “curly” hair products and embrace her natural big hair without heat. She deep fry’s her colored dyed process chemical hair each day with the crap oily products she uses with intense heat. LEM is only to blame for her damaged hair. No hair stylist can correct her hair until she does.
Just to hammer this point …. (I have family who work in the hair industry). Hair on average grows 0.5 inches a month, so based on the hair damage happening 30 months ago there has been ~15inches of growth since then.
Also, in case anyone is wondering about the “red hair” incident… when you lift very dark hair it first goes red, then goes yellow. The higher the peroxide the lighter you can get the hair but the more damage there will be. It’s obvious that her current hairdresser is bleaching her hair to smithereens and covering it with ash (likely to avoid any red hair backlash that poor NL received), and that’s why there is a huge amount of breakage which is giving her the helmet look.
Also totally agree with the 4b hair poster (I myself am a 3b curly girl myself)…. Perhaps it’s time to do a big chop qnd embrace the protective styles? Hair changes massively with age, hormones, stress, diet etc so just because you had great hair before c-vid (an incredibly stressful time for so many people, it doesn’t mean you’ll have the same hair afterwards).
Also the Princess of Wales is likely almost completely grey and has been for years (it was pointed out to me during the royal wedding). No hairdresser would do a a full head tint unless it was really necessary on someone which such a natural look. My point being, do what works for you! We’re all human, have different hair during different phases of life, just do your best to maintain your health and enjoy your life. Claiming that confidence is “instrincally” linked to hair after so much coaching, therapy and “transformation” tells you everything you need to know about the levels of delusion and self-awareness and importantly product and service “recommendations”… clearly all a pile of tosh!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Awww bless her ❤ my two are thankfully not bothered but they should make and sell fireworks that don't bang just light up. Poor wild animals must be frightened as well 😢

Diwali and the story of it is a beautiful tradition so I can appreciate the fireworks and why they have them, if they could just invent pretty silent 1s that would be perfect.
It’s just the literal rocket fireworks dropping like bombs that are too much.

You’re right, I can only imagine how the poor wild animals feel as well they can’t hide or have comfort from the noise.

You’re very blessed to have doggies that aren’t fussed ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same here ... 3 hours of fireworks and bangers going off last night by Diwali celebrations ...my little one was scared stiff even with triple glazing and being miles away from the venue.

It is really the worst possible time in the year for our beloved little ones ... I feel you ..:cry:

I wish they would just contain all fireworks to displays only and as I said to @Peppypoopar if they could also invent pretty silent 1s that would be even better.
It’s the rockets that sound like bombs that are too much even for me, poor doggies hearing is far more sensitive so I can only imagine how they feel.

Diwali is a beautiful holiday but not long after we have Guy Fawkes night as well.
I can appreciate the fireworks, It would just be far nicer and more of a spectacle to have it with everyone celebrating together under 1 roof.

That way it’s all done in a safe environment and everyone can enjoy it and it’s not multiple rockets and fireworks happening at once so the poor animals have minimal distress.

I hope your little lady is ok now, it’s horrible to see them unhappy and nothing we can do to help in that situation.
Just lots and lots of cuddles I find helps ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m making a rust proof cloth kit fire pit for our darling Havisham to post to Elsie. I have to keep occupied whilst filled with all this eager anticipation for Captain’s next masterpiece. Tch - now my spool has run out of corrugated cotton again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m making a rust proof cloth kit fire pit for our darling Havisham to post to Elsie. I have to keep occupied whilst filled with all this eager anticipation for Captain’s next masterpiece. Tch - now my spool has run out of corrugated cotton again...
I’m excited for this! ❤ Who is the ambassador of corrugated cotton? Hop to it..

I wish they would just contain all fireworks to displays only and as I said to @Peppypoopar if they could also invent pretty silent 1s that would be even better.
It’s the rockets that sound like bombs that are too much even for me, poor doggies hearing is far more sensitive so I can only imagine how they feel.

Diwali is a beautiful holiday but not long after we have Guy Fawkes night as well.
I can appreciate the fireworks, It would just be far nicer and more of a spectacle to have it with everyone celebrating together under 1 roof.

That way it’s all done in a safe environment and everyone can enjoy it and it’s not multiple rockets and fireworks happening at once so the poor animals have minimal distress.

I hope your little lady is ok now, it’s horrible to see them unhappy and nothing we can do to help in that situation.
Just lots and lots of cuddles I find helps ☺
My dog goes deranged with stress from the fireworks even though I get a two week supply of doggie valium. I hate this time of year. She pants and runs from room to room before climbing onto my neck and wrapping herself around the back of my head - all 7.5 kg of her. 🥵

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My dog goes deranged with stress from the fireworks even though I get a two week supply of doggie valium. I hate this time of year. She pants and runs from room to room before climbing onto my neck and wrapping herself around the back of my head - all 7.5 kg of her. 🥵
Oh poor little Gem! 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Exactly! Why would Tamara buy Chanel rubber boots when she could have got these Amazon lovelies?

View attachment 1676606View attachment 1676607

Eek! And she’s just unboxed her new Kelly belt in taupe with full close up to the camera. Look and learn, Elsie! @coconochanel , put back on your ambassadorial hat and send the mini-eggs to the Bunga....

View attachment 1676609
After 10 years in the Influencer business she is still copying Tamara. Ot atheist, trying to copy TK. She's tried for years to emulate Tamara's style but always falls flat.
Anyone remembers 5 or 6 years ago, Lyds commented on a few of Tamara's vlogs, gushing brown-nosing to the max (lovebombing).
Tamara didn't acknowledge the comments 😂
Chanel / Hermès dupes aren't gonna cut it Lyds.
And, if I'm not mistaken, buying pre-loved Hermèzz is perfect route to NOT getting a bag direct from the store. Hermèzz does not approve of it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Cannot believe she pronounced Schoffel like that 😭 anyone and everyone who lives in the countryside knows you don't extend the 'o' sound Lyds!! Such a farce.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.