Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t want to go on about it [hair]”

Proceeds to spend 14 minutes and 32 seconds harking on about her hair.

Tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
30 seconds in and she is already using words wrong o_O the words you are looking for is counter productive not counter intuitive.

“I don’t want to go on about it [hair]”

Proceeds to spend 14 minutes and 32 seconds harking on about her hair.

Tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content 😂
I never understand these influencers who are like I'm really tired so I am getting ready for bed but then spend 15 minutes talking to the camera. Josie does it all the time, she will be like I have to get the train in 2 minutes but will then spend 10 talking in her car. Do influencers run off a different clock to the rest of the world?

Is she honestly about to spend 15 minutes talking about the fact she is sad people don't compliment her hair in person anymore? I despair!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just tortured myself by watching all her TikTok’s. Now I need to watch that clip of her saying to Claire chanelle ‘how much?’ abojt the Hermes to cleanse my palette 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am in the UK. It’s currently 17 degrees. If I were to wear cashmere jumpers/dresses and coats, I would melt. Does the Cotswolds and environs have it’s own microclimate? Lidl, Teefers and Victoria are all done up for a trip to the Arctic. Asking for a friend 🤔
I hereby elect myself as Ambassador of The Cotswolds (AONB) (@Oops... apologies for being late I wanted my Ambassadorship to be absolutely pahfikt).

As Ambassador I must explain to you @grannypinks that The Cotswolds AONB does in fact have its own climate! Once you step into the boundaries you instantly become better than everyone else. With this the house prices rise and the climate drops by 10C and it is essential you wear 100% wool cashmere jumpers, dresses, socks and even knickers.

Don’t forget to have your chin up and look down your schnoz at anyone who doesn’t frequent The Cotswolds as they are not as good as you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's so obviously only doing another hair rant because Nicky has released her new hair product. Childish and spiteful.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Is she blind or stupid? She is twirling this piece of hair around saying it is new growth and there is zero feathering only the ends are dead

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 18.59.02.png

Look at her hair, it is broken to the root.

The front is all broken too

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 19.01.07.png

This is NOT new growth like she claims, that is broken hair she has caused.

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 19.03.08.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I hereby elect myself as Ambassador of The Cotswolds (AONB) (@Oops... apologies for being late I wanted my Ambassadorship to be absolutely pahfikt).

As Ambassador I must explain to you @grannypinks that The Cotswolds AONB does in fact have its own climate! Once you step into the boundaries you instantly become better than everyone else. With this the house prices rise and the climate drops by 10C and it is essential you wear 100% wool cashmere jumpers, dresses, socks and even knickers.

Don’t forget to have your chin up and look down your schnoz at anyone who doesn’t frequent The Cotswolds as they are not as good as you.
Thus hath spake the Ambassador! So must it be…Behold the Trombone of Truth to herald this pahfikt Proclamation!

09CFD6E8-3564-4733-93BA-7649E65612A3.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can we just appreciate the lollies in her cheeks (when she is giving the ‘difference of opinion’ speech) of the flog where she has no makeup on. Is it me or are they gob stoppers now! Has she got the mumps?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It seems @ilikenailpolish called it … we have a ‘croquet’ lawn going in at the Bungalow of Doom! 🙄

View attachment 1674223

PS: Jinx, @Namima - you’re too quick! 😉
That is not big enough for a croquet lawn. It should measure 2x the size of a tennis court.
She needs to stop adding to the growing list of things that she thinks make her look upper class as she just fails miserably at it.
If you’re going to do something do it properly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Some sort of canopy trees are going there… in lieu of an umbrella for the table. You know because she couldn’t possibly have gotten a table with an umbrella hole.

did she say crab apple trees? If so those are terribly messy!
😲😲😲 They are! But she can make jelly if she gets to the crab apples before they are trodden into the patio!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t worry, Ali will lay on snooker cues for his mates as none of them will know how to play. Elsie will never play a full game as it will take too long and she will lose interest five minutes in. Actually, she won’t play at all because she’ll argue with the rules and change the game completely. Better a nice bowling green perhaps?

View attachment 1674531View attachment 1674533
Better a bocce ball court as she is Italian don’t you know lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is not big enough for a croquet lawn. It should measure 2x the size of a tennis court.
She needs to stop adding to the growing list of things that she thinks make her look upper class as she just fails miserably at it.
If you’re going to do something do it properly.
I looked it up and apparently the size of a croquet pitch should be 35 x28 yards. I never knew that it has a specific size. You learn something new every day here you know! 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love it when your avatar appears my darling! Thank you for your lovely photographs. How long are you here for? How are you at the moment?💜💜
Aaaaaw, that's very sweet🥰💙🤍
Well how can I possibly be with the close proximity of Lyds and TSK Charchar?? Not very safe, naturally😅

But overall I'm okay, thank you!🌸 Have been here for two weeks and will be for 3 more, unless there's some emergency back home. Getting myself a much needed dedox and some loving time!💙 My cousins here have a nanny from Kiev and the two of us are having such a wonderful conversations when I'm visiting...I'm sure the topic is obvious and doesn't need to be named🤣 But yeah, definitely feel better now!
Went to Argentinian Tango last week with my lovely mother's in law. The show is already over - they're coming for two weeks every year and I highly recommend to see it, if possible!
Anyway, the whole 2 hours they're discussing all those hot Argentinian guys, while I was sitting there going: "Ladies, ladies!!! What will your husbands think of that?!?!?"🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.