Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her HC ‘ad’ is up on insta. What in god’s name is this outfit?! Those weird fleshy leggings?? 😳 And she’s looking extra manly in the last shot. No mention of her ‘partnership’ yet on the HC page 🤔
These photos of her look awful she looks so manly - she has really ruined her looks - when you see the older vlogs she actually looks pretty with the sleek hair - now she looks bloody awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lyds tagging Jade HC in her post so Jade would have no choice but to respond 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1650503
View attachment 1650510

Lyds' make up is awful in these pics. She looks grubby, like she needs a shower, and I loathe that lipstick colour on her, does not suit her at all.
View attachment 1650505View attachment 1650506View attachment 1650507View attachment 1650508View attachment 1650509

And her hair looks dirty oily and dry at the same time !!

View attachment 1650516View attachment 1650517View attachment 1650518
its bizarre . the leggings , sweater , are not HC imo. The jacket is an old shooting style (not equestrian style) it was around in circa 2009 onwards in different fabrics. The tweed of the jacket came out about 2 yrs ago id guess. Nothing is new here . I think Jade has replied out of politeness....

there is blurriness above the car spare tyre through the car window I can see - is that a block of flats blurred out for aesthetic reasons?

• Haha
  • Wow
It means kilocalorie and calorie is just the shortened version
First I've ever heard of this in my 50 years... must not be something we ever say in the us.

So her HC ‘ad’ is up on insta. What in god’s name is this outfit?! Those weird fleshy leggings?? 😳 And she’s looking extra manly in the last shot. No mention of her ‘partnership’ yet on the HC page 🤔
there is a spot on the leggings and the boot is FILTHY.... along with her makeup that looks FILTHY. The mud on the boots looks like she just brushed it up against something muddy.

Clearly HC sent her their most hideous jacket as a F-U!

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean that photographer is really not good at editing. The difference between the face and the hand is striking. Not only because of the obvious byterry orange serum, but also because she highlighted Lydia's face and not did same treatment to the end. So it's like both parts were shot in different lights.
Screenshot_20221014_191558.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooh, I've just been watching Josie's vlog (ugh....the sucking and slurping is back, and on steroids!!)...but I digress - she's just received a bunch of PR and is trying to flog the advent calendar for Astrid and Miyu - I'll be interested to see whether Lydia has merely cleared out her holes for the next influx, or whether the brand is done with her? It will be interested to see. As we all know, both Lydia and Ali are extremely slow in posting things which are relevant to their core business. 😅

The resident DJ is back, with passion. (We would expect nothing less from you @Stefano 😘)
George I miss you. Sam Smith is trying and I love him but George I need you

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The colour of the leggings, WHY??? Literally the worst colour for leggings ever. And everyone is right, her hair looks beyond repair. Dry and crackly with breakage clearly visible. These pictures make me smell burnt hair. I can't tell if it's a stroke of shady genius on Jade's part to give this cretin a nod via a HC partnership, or if Jade has zero fucks to give about good business. Everything about this partnership is odd. That Lydia's HC muddy boots AD drops the day Globy tat is found crammed against a bargain shop window is eerie, karmic festiveness.

Lydia dahling, you really shouldn't have removed that kitchen door.

I wore Eau Sauvage, Grey Flannel or 1881 (Cerruti).

If I wore women’s (not often ) it was Chanel no 5 or 24 Faubourg.

What do you wear?
So far only Maison Margiela's Jazz Club. I started experimenting with unisex scents with Celine's Nightclubbing and TF Black Orchid. Of the 3, Nightclubbing has garnered the most compliments. It's a masterpiece, opening note (which is far too short IMO) is dead sexy, dry down is delicious coziness.

Off to try to get samples of your picks. 😍 I already know I love Eau Sauvage but haven't tried it on myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I really don’t understand this outfit…what is that tan area? Is it a skirt? Is it attached to the jacket? Is it some sort of cuntryside pelmet? What’s going on here? 🤔

Do we need to ask the Countryside Ambassador Teefers these questions???

To top off this treat of a Friday, we have a TikTok of her advertising Aavelle tweed blazers or whatever LA Way's brand is called. I make that 2 sets of flogging tweed blazers in one aftenoon! Do we have an ambassador for tweed????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Couple of things. Jade Holland Cooper is no fool. She likely saw the backlash the last time (what’s that brand?) featured Lydiot on their grid and had to remove the post. She’s getting Lydia’s following without giving Lydia any HC press.

Secondly, British Tattlers-the non Brits are annoyed by Berkeley because it was a missed opportunity for Lydia to use a play on words like Barkley or the bank name which would have been cute for a dog. As usual she just gets it kinda wrong by trying tool be posh.
And more than 3 hours since Lyds posted her AD with HC, neither Jade nor the 2 Holland Cooper IG accounts have shared Lyds' post.
And neither Vic nor Josie have liked Lyds' post.

Yikes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
YESSSSS!!! Men's scent on a woman is often stunningly sexy. There's something the female chemistry brings to it, a je ne sais quoi. Please dearest, @Oops... do share your top 3 favorites.

I spray the nape of my neck with parfum in the morning. One full spritz. I wear my hair long and find that the warmth of the hair allows the scent to diffuse gently throughout the day. It's more than enough to garner me compliments and inquiries of what the scent is by both men and women, without the scent entering the room long before I do. It also helps prevent the dreaded splotches of discoloration one sees on décolletage areas from alcohol in the parfum reacting to any sun rays.
The Parfum reacting to the sun rays! Loving the sage hair

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I really don’t understand this outfit…what is that tan area? Is it a skirt? Is it attached to the jacket? Is it some sort of cuntryside pelmet? What’s going on here? 🤔 As for those leggings, Miss Piggy called and she’d like her legs back please 🤭
It is part of the jacket ..... it does look like a country tart mini skirt at first glance though. Should I admit now that I own this jacket?!.... wish I could swap it now 😂

none of this makes sense. How embarrassing to go and make her own shoot and not have the full backup of HC , she must be trying SO hard to be part of the country set

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She also just looks knackered. The fundamental, fundamental aspect of country style that Lydia cannot get into her tiny skull is NATURAL.. That doesn't mean hours of styling and giant hair, definitely not green manicures and absolutely never layers of makeup and fake tan. It's all just embarrassing really. I feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Many years ago I went out with a Scot* who drenched himself in Fahrenheit. You don't smell it so much now but for years afterwards it used to make me gag!
* nothing to do with the story! 😂
I read that as you went out with Scott, I was thinking who's Scott 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.