Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus if she ever sells the Hermes bags she won't get any profit on them as she has already ruined the Tan one.

Haha are they even signed?
Her signature/name is on the bottom right corner of the box

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spotted in the window of some crappy shop. There were loads 😂😭
OMG thats brilliant. Can we save this somewhere people, so we can refer back to it at any point in time when we need a laugh. This has got to be up there with watching your book get pulped.
I love the little personal message on the box too it's like rubbing salt into the wound. I would buy one if I saw them just to have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If people re-post the photo and tag her in the picture? Obviously she will block, but might be worth it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG thats brilliant. Can we save this somewhere people, so we can refer back to it at any point in time when we need a laugh. This has got to be up there with watching your book get pulped.
I love the little personal message on the box too it's like rubbing salt into the wound. I would buy one if I saw them just to have it.
Can whoever took the photo go back in a months time to see if they are all still there? Maybe then reduced to a fiver or something like that 🤷‍♀️. She should never have told Carry that anything with her name on it sold out immediately should she..?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can whoever took the photo go back in a months time to see if they are all still there? Maybe then reduced to a fiver or something like that 🤷‍♀️. She should never have told Carry that anything with her name on it sold out immediately should she..?
I have saved it into Media don't know if that the best place but at least we have it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We need to know! This is brilliant - some warehouse probably bought a crate of them for £1 each. She definitely lost money on Globy! It says 12 pieces in each box, and I see 3 boxes, so there is at least 36!
In cross gates shopping centre in Leeds. It’s one of those kind of tat shops that exists for 2 minutes, possibly called “Pepper Mint”. They’re not even worth £10!

I’ll revisit in a month or so!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I've got a spare 40 mins so I'm watching her vlog from last night. Love how she said the Amazon dress was her version of 'loungewear' even though she has loungewear sets from intimissimi. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lydia and Jade are both similar, air-heads who’s sole purpouse in life seems to be to deceive people into thinking they’re “classy”. It’s probably been mentioned before but just in case anyone doesn’t know. Holland Cooper were in controversay years ago when it was revealed that all the products were not in fact made in Britain (which is the whole mantra of the brand). Some are made in third world countries like Haiti. Jade claimed this was a “small mistake on the website” 😂😂😂 and changed the writing so it no longer states that everything is made in Britian, but instead says they’re embroided in Britian. Basically her tacky HC logo is stitched on some of the clothes in Britian after being made in foreign countries and shipped over. A few companies/shops who stocked the brand refused to keep selling the stock. One business in particular was so dissapointed that it had damaged their own reputation that they refused to pay a bill to HC. What did Jade do, well she sent her Dad round to the shop who pushed the poor lady in the FACE. She went to the police but there was no video evidence so he got away with it.

Jade’s family are trashy. Her Aunties that she fell out with, once left damaging comments on her instagram after a falling out over family inheritance (Jade’s father claimed he didn’t have enough money to pay his and his sister’s recently deceased Father’s will bequests). All the while Jade was posting and gloating about her wealth on instagram. What did her and her Dad do, well they sent a bribe of £50,000 to the Aunties to get them to stop posting damaging information about Jade.

Can you imagine her and Lydia ever falling out. Neither know the basics of business protocol. Lydia screams at pregnant hairdressers, Jade sends people to violently assault clients instead of going down legal routes. If they ever have a dispute, we’ll have to stock up on popcorn 😆. No offence to HC customers, but it’s a glorified River Island range and it’s hilarious that Lydia will be forced to wear big gold buttons that even Balmain failed to turn into a timeless fashion addition.
I am sooooooo shocked by this! This puts a completely different slant on the brand and it’s image! I have quite a lot of their stuff and now I feel a bit embarrassed that I have. I totally bought the made in UK claim. A bit down in the mouth now I’ve found this out. Can’t bear the idea of violence either by threat or otherwise. I really find it most upsetting.Thank you @InTheFroset for bringing this to all our attention. I doubt I will ever buy from them again now. I loved JHC’s place in Cheltenham and thought the whole set up was so classy! Just goes to show that things are seldom how they seem in the real world.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is she still pissed from the heavy weekend she had ranting on about UGGS? FFS if you don't want to follow the trends then don't! No one cares, you are no influencer anyway with your tit 'style' :rolleyes:. I think its quite clear she is PISSED OFF because she is not being gifted all these 'trendy' fashion items and can't afford to keep up and buy them herself! So she is making out she doesn't want to follow the trends etc etc even though she is buying Hermes bags which is a trend anyway #dumbbitch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Still down the Lydia rabbit hole.
Found this post dated Sept 2017 about Lyds and ByTerry. Very interesting.
Thanks for posting this! so true that the color ranges are very strange. Is this where the tattle “by terrible” phrase was coined?

I saw the pillow talk lip liners in Nordstrom Rack (discount store for Nordstrom items that didn’t sell in the regular stores) and thought I’d try one since the influencers RAVE about it. The shades were very strange. And Um that is the WORST lip liner of allll times. It doesn’t even draw a line well, wears down to the wood bits after one use and is a very strange orange nude that bleeds onto the skin around the mouth.

I’m thinking for sure they rave because they are paid, and maybe the weird colors only work if you are orange from fake tan? 🎃

• Haha
  • Heart
In cross gates shopping centre in Leeds. It’s one of those kind of tat shops that exists for 2 minutes, possibly called “Pepper Mint”. They’re not even worth £10!

I’ll revisit in a month or so!
Brilliant!! ❤👏🏻🙌🏼 Another #lemluxurymoment! Still overpriced imo as you’d have two buy two boxes to get the second glove 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this a UK term? 200k calories? 200,000 calories????? Surely she means 200 calories.

0D325282-5A92-4484-BFE3-CB811321EBAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lydia states her new ethos is spending her money more wisely on classic pieces that she will wear for years to come.

Controversial but is an Hermes bag ever money well spent like Lydia claims? no, not really. Say you buy one from the shop and pay £7.5k, you would have to wear it every day for 20.5 years for it to cost £1 per wear. Now imagine you are Elsie and you have spent much more than that on the bag, you would never get cost per wear with it. If you pay £20k for a bag you would have to wear it everyday for 54.8 years for it to cost £1 per wear.
The idea behind Hermes bags is the luxury and the fact you can afford it, not that you are spending your money wisely. You can 100% buy a bag for a lot less and have it last just as long.

She honestly talks such crap when trying to justify herself.
Do the days where she only leaves the Bunga to walk the doggies or do a slo-mo jog count towards the cost per wear? 🤔

Spotted in the window of some crappy shop. There were loads 😂😭
OMG....hilarious.

I have saved it into Media don't know if that the best place but at least we have it now.
Thanks.
I was going to do that. Media is the best place. When I get chance I want to put a load of pics in there inc moving the ones that are in the WIKI entry itself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I hope she sees that photo - she probably got Carrie to sell all the leftovers as a job lot and shut the website down. I thought she shut the sales down as it was sold out - does anyone have receipts from that time????

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just added a paragraph in the WIKI #globygate section. LMAO
🤣

I hope she sees that photo - she probably got Carrie to sell all the leftovers as a job lot and shut the website down. I thought she shut the sales down as it was sold out - does anyone have receipts from that time????
It was definitely not sold out but was in a warehouse somewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.