Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm. Has Madam decided she needs proper management ? Or expanding her brand to TV etc ...
Screenshot_20221011-084441_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221011-084651_Instagram.jpg

The bromance continues...

Screenshot_20221011-085238_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221011-085216_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Finally caught up and would love to be considered as Ambassador of the Common Hertfordshire Accent @Oops... I feel it is only right as a fellow Hertfordshire girl that I represent Lydia's hidden (and original) accent. Happy to step back in and do some Watford Lyds translation here and there when needed, as the pomp she spews can be hard to follow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Perhaps the twats are getting new management - what will Carrie do then?

Her vlog last night was the usual nonsense and trying to make people think they are moving. We know they are thick but seriously they must have been advised not to do all that work to the garden and now changing bedrooms again - if you are moving! And the total lie that they might keep the bungalow as well, does that mean she's looking locally and not near the farmhouse she loves so much? If her ramblings were true then nothing adds up and they are nuts - as people are commenting that the mortgage rate is going up by the week and so will property prices! It seems all a farce for click bait to me!

Re HC, and specifically Jade - I doubt she knows the Nicky story - if she did, would she want Lydia on board?? Lydia must have been begging for months - as every other influencer is on their grid! She gets sent a candle - wonder what else is coming, she did say a campaign with them. It will be a one off I'm sure - she's not an ambassador - that is clear! Obviously insanely jealous of Vic, Teefers and Laura Blair all over their grid, and of course hates having to pay for their stuff herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is going on about moving again because she has nothing else going on in her pathetic fake life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m going to post the rusty fire pit at the start of every vlog. Elsie would rather rip up the patio, replace it with the same paving stones than admit that the unsightly rust bucket was a mistake. Here you go, Lydiot - another reminder! 😂😂

8388DDBB-9A3E-4292-8A3D-6E25BA5C5CB8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Has anyone claimed ambassador of wastefulness?

Watching vlog 10/10/2022(yesterday) it’s honestly shocking the wastefulness. She lives like nothing has a cost or has any longevity. They have a relatively big garden but why turn it into this vast landscaped park? Who is paying for it? I would est. the work would cost approx £25k to £30k and if she gets a 70% discount from Nichollsons (again just a guess - and WHY?) that’s about £6k for that work - which I suppose is a bit of a bargain so that would explain why she is doing it. It just seems so unnecessary and wasteful if your not even planning on living there?

Is there a psychological name for this kind of thing? She has no real life so she needs to fill her time with builders and estate agents to give her that ‘high’ of feeling busy and contented.

She needs to get a proper hobby that doesn’t involve filming herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Has anyone claimed ambassador of wastefulness?

Watching vlog 10/10/2022(yesterday) it’s honestly shocking the wastefulness. She lives like nothing has a cost or has any longevity. They have a relatively big garden but why turn it into this vast landscaped park? Who is paying for it? I would est. the work would cost approx £25k to £30k and if she gets a 70% discount from Nichollsons (again just a guess - and WHY?) that’s about £6k for that work - which I suppose is a bit of a bargain so that would explain why she is doing it. It just seems so unnecessary and wasteful if your not even planning on living there?

Is there a psychological name for this kind of thing? She has no real life so she needs to fill her time with builders and estate agents to give her that ‘high’ of feeling busy and contented.

She needs to get a proper hobby that doesn’t involve filming herself.
She has no other life apart from her fake online one.
She has no friends that she does girly things with,her only female companions are on her pay list.
Such a sad fake incredibly lonely existence.
Who honestly would want this empty life.

Anyone remember her getting a bike,think she used it once,everything is throw away to her.
Really wish they would donate all that they don’t use or need and generate some money for charity instead of hoarding it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Perhaps the twats are getting new management - what will Carrie do then?

Her vlog last night was the usual nonsense and trying to make people think they are moving. We know they are thick but seriously they must have been advised not to do all that work to the garden and now changing bedrooms again - if you are moving! And the total lie that they might keep the bungalow as well, does that mean she's looking locally and not near the farmhouse she loves so much? If her ramblings were true then nothing adds up and they are nuts - as people are commenting that the mortgage rate is going up by the week and so will property prices! It seems all a farce for click bait to me!

Re HC, and specifically Jade - I doubt she knows the Nicky story - if she did, would she want Lydia on board?? Lydia must have been begging for months - as every other influencer is on their grid! She gets sent a candle - wonder what else is coming, she did say a campaign with them. It will be a one off I'm sure - she's not an ambassador - that is clear! Obviously insanely jealous of Vic, Teefers and Laura Blair all over their grid, and of course hates having to pay for their stuff herself!
I could be completely wrong and imagined this but I feel like when Lydia first started ‘working’ with HC someone messaged Jade about hairgate and Jade responded with something along the lines of she doesn’t care.

Found it

9A3F00A9-B5B2-4E8B-8FAB-49F6C032F4A9.png

Not quite I don’t care but basically the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She needs a pair of knee high riding boots that are slim fitting on her legs as the wider legged boots are soo unflattering. Is she for real? By my estimation, she has spent GPB 7,000 or in €7,988 on flat, riding boots alone. Dubarry, Theory, Prada, Hermes x 2 pairs - completely apart from the heeled knee-high boots. Eta - she was gifted Holland Hooter and Jimmy Choo I believe as well?

3102C886-394E-43E5-9510-D4E54E056229.jpeg
12F4548C-411B-46D4-8E48-ADCDC868C452.jpeg
1977DB40-B351-4485-9390-BD88A229DFFA.jpeg
B05CF758-149E-4CDC-A520-A481FC65FD93.jpeg
0E29DBFE-E23A-4F56-85A6-7D60CC879B64.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
TESS Management seems only to represent models and a couple of actors, unless they are trying to get into the influencer marketplace, maybe she just knows a girl who works there or met her on a trip??

Reactions: 14
Congratulations to our @K18 for the snappy thread title :m:m:m🏆

Chat among yourselves while I do a recap some time tomorrow!

With thanks to @Julia123 for unearthing this gem of a photo.

View attachment 1641320
We romped through the last thread with the usual discussions on the turnip's height, Hermès bags authenticity and #hairgate/#globygate .....but there was more....

* grossie Josie announced she had been appointed Countryside Ambassador for Holland Cooper, prompting a slew of Ambassadorial appointments on the Lidl thread by our @Oops...
* Lidl then announced she is now part of the HC "family" too...yes Aunt Lydia who nobody likes but you see once a year to be polite.
* the garden landscaping with outside kitchen will be completed by summer autumn Christmas.
* a pizza oven has been "living in her dreams for almost three years"....they had to save up to get what they want copy Fleur De Force.
* she's ripped out the patio slabs and grout that upset her so much! They were replaced with near identical slabs and bespoke grout.... It's the fast fashion of paving!
* she wants to move house but stay in the Bunga while they renovate another property. Er.... run that past me again. You saved up for the garden but you want to own two properties for a while...?
* Lidl is disillusioned with fashion. She's going to sell more bags and watches.
* she slams designer brands for promoting fast fashion but works for Boohoo and Amazon Fashion.
* her Cara Mellon pieces are classic, timeless pieces. Yes, they will be around for years because polyester doesn't break down.
* she doesn't follow trends...cough... dachshunds, Rockstuds, sage, countryside, Hermès
* while her peers were at fashion week, Lidl was having a bespoke jacket and coat made by the local tailor. It's all about the fit...so she models the jacket slung round her shoulders.
* she's going to put her clothes in a vault for six months to see if she wears them. Do us a favour and bury the key under the patio.
* on a trip to Paris with tights brand Calzedonia (same owner as Intimissimi) Lidl criticises the #gifted hotel's menu for not being as good as The Savoy. Lidl and sidekick then order a poke bowl from Deliveroo.
* they stay in Paris for one night and show nothing of the city. What happened to the begged for gite and trip with girlfriends Lidl?
* she thinks she's "literally" Emily in Paris....except she's never seen the series so doesn't know Emily has a very individual, lively and colourful dress sense, often the antithesis of French style.
* she complains she's a single (dachshund) parent while Ali's away. You forget to feed and walk them, leave them in the living room all night and palm them off on your mum. I'm calling social services.
* her heart goes out to single parents....but not Alex?
* she says she's evolved and developed as a human being! Still trolling Nicky, mentioning a "bad experience two years ago", though!
* she made apple crumble. The apples came from her own orchard she managed to get on a walk were dropped off on her doorstep.
* Grossie was at the pumpkin patch. Lidl begged her neighbours for a basket full as her patch wasn't "lucrative" this year.
* she made dinner and showed us oven chips, breaded fish, frozen peas, ready chopped carrots and a mystery tin foil parcel. Hey, it's a change from carbs with a side of carbs!
* a work contract/brand/finance issue was going on behind the scenes "that was difficult navigate". It's all about "communication" said Lidl incoherently.
* she has two "commissioned" bedside tables from her childhood home in (upmarket) Chorleywood. Er, I think you'll find you grew up in (downmarket) Rickmansworth Lidl!

News from the husband
* Ali's Cartier and Rolex watches are in for repair. It's handy he's "discovered" watch brand Panerai. Let's hope they are more reliable!
* on the brand's #gifted trip to Venice Florence he took part in a scavenger hunt, using his brain to solve clues. It would help if he knew what city he was in!
* he went up in a hot air balloon.....so claming (sic)..and still looked short.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
We romped through the last thread with the usual discussions on the turnip's height, Hermès bags authenticity and #hairgate/#globygate .....but there was more....

* grossie Josie announced she had been appointed Countryside Ambassador for Holland Cooper, prompting a slew of Ambassadorial appointments on the Lidl thread by our @Oops...
* Lidl then announced she is now part of the HC "family" too...yes Aunt Lydia who nobody likes but you see once a year to be polite.
* the garden landscaping with outside kitchen will be completed by summer autumn Christmas.
* a pizza oven has been "living in her dreams for almost three years"....they had to save up to get what they want copy Fleur De Force.
* she's ripped out the patio slabs and grout that upset her so much! They were replaced with near identical slabs and bespoke grout.... It's the fast fashion of paving!
* she wants to move house but stay in the Bunga while they renovate another property. Er.... run that past me again. You saved up for the garden but you want to own two properties for a while...?
* Lidl is disillusioned with fashion. She's going to sell more bags and watches.
* she slams designer brands for promoting fast fashion but works for Boohoo and Amazon Fashion.
* her Cara Mellon pieces are classic, timeless pieces. Yes, they will be around for years because polyester doesn't break down.
* she doesn't follow trends...cough... dachshunds, Rockstuds, sage, countryside, Hermès
* while her peers were at fashion week, Lidl was having a bespoke jacket and coat made by the local tailor. It's all about the fit...so she models the jacket slung round her shoulders.
* she's going to put her clothes in a vault for six months to see if she wears them. Do us a favour and bury the key under the patio.
* on a trip to Paris with tights brand Calzedonia (same owner as Intimissimi) Lidl criticises the #gifted hotel's menu for not being as good as The Savoy. Lidl and sidekick then order a poke bowl from Deliveroo.
* they stay in Paris for one night and show nothing of the city. What happened to the begged for gite and trip with girlfriends Lidl?
* she thinks she's "literally" Emily in Paris....except she's never seen the series so doesn't know Emily has a very individual, lively and colourful dress sense, often the antithesis of French style.
* she complains she's a single (dachshund) parent while Ali's away. You forget to feed and walk them, leave them in the living room all night and palm them off on your mum. I'm calling social services.
* her heart goes out to single parents....but not Alex?
* she says she's evolved and developed as a human being! Still trolling Nicky, mentioning a "bad experience two years ago", though!
* she made apple crumble. The apples came from her own orchard she managed to get on a walk were dropped off on her doorstep.
* Grossie was at the pumpkin patch. Lidl begged her neighbours for a basket full as her patch wasn't "lucrative" this year.
* she made dinner and showed us oven chips, breaded fish, frozen peas, ready chopped carrots and a mystery tin foil parcel. Hey, it's a change from carbs with a side of carbs!
* a work contract/brand/finance issue was going on behind the scenes "that was difficult navigate". It's all about "communication" said Lidl incoherently.
* she has two "commissioned" bedside tables from her childhood home in (upmarket) Chorleywood. Er, I think you'll find you grew up in (downmarket) Rickmansworth Lidl!

News from the husband
* Ali's Cartier and Rolex watches are in for repair. It's handy he's "discovered" watch brand Panerai. Let's hope they are more reliable!
* on the brand's #gifted trip to Venice Florence he took part in a scavenger hunt, using his brain to solve clues. It would help if he knew what city he was in!
* he went up in a hot air balloon.....so claming (sic)..and still looked short.
Hilarious! Can we be upstanding for our Queen (no, not Lumi) H.E. Ms Canthus, Ambassador of Diplomacy and Democracy and Special Envoy of Recaps. 🙌🏼👏🏻💪😍🥰💃🏿🕺🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.