Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s working with HC!! No mention that she is an Ambassador. None the less, she will have to speak well of the brand. I think HC have achieved a brilliant gag order on her, with a few freebies thrown in🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow Ali has been travelling and she doesn’t say she’s missed him. She’s complaining about him not helping with the dogs. 🙄 Mind you what she’s listed (besides her dog walk she does anyway) is basic putting food out, locking them in the kitchen for bed and opening the back door to let them roam around unsupervised.
She hasn't missed him, and neither has he...Or rather, we KNOW who he missed...The animals... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the lit-till talk about buying a house whilst still keeping The Bunga, was an opportunity for Lyds to, once again, "elevenerife" Josie and Charlie.
Hear me out.
In a vlog or 2 ago, Charlie inadvertently let it slip about their Strawtop 2 purchase. He didn't give full details but just mentioned renovating Strawtop 2.
Next vlog Teefers mentions Chaz letting the cat out of the bag about Strawtop 2...

So its my theory Teefers will, in the next vlog or 2, fully disclose their purchase of the 2nd cottage, giving her subscribers a tour of the property and details of the reno.
This would be their 4th property for their portfolio.
Lyds attempted to one-up them when they purchased Strawtop 1.
Suddenly she was looking for a cottage to purchase. Went on 1 viewing (or so she said, as there was no footage of them viewing anything).
In Lyds' next vlog, she said things didn't work out blah blah blah and we're not buying.
:rolleyes:

A very poor attempt at one-upping her BFF but hey, this is Lyds. Any attempt to spoil Teefer's moment is a win for her.

Why would you get "scared" if Lyds doesn't work with Caro Melon anymore ??? :rolleyes:
Idiot.
View attachment 1641829
So is Lydia saying they are paying cash for the next house?

And noticed Charlie said in the last vlog that he buys those little books for the CottageS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s working with HC!! No mention that she is an Ambassador. None the less, she will have to speak well of the brand. I think HC have achieved a brilliant gag order on her, with a few freebies thrown in🤪🤪🤪
Hehehe....I love your thinking here! In that case I feel that perhaps Holland Cooper have made a brilliant investment! :ROFLMAO: To be honest, I was recently wondering why she was wearing her Holland Cooper blazer much more frequently than her 'bespoke-made' Souster and Hicks blazer 'of dreams'!!! Now it all becomes clear.... Seriously, these people have more agendas than the United Nations. (Let's not get into sustainable development though - that's not a thing with any of these influencers...)

(Oooh....I SO aspire to an Ambassador-ship of dreams, but I really think that the only thing that I'm any good at is getting my coat and leaving!! :m)

Coat....leaving....now..... ;):m

So is Lydia saying they are paying cash for the next house?

And noticed Charlie said in the last vlog that he buys those little books for the CottageS.
Apologies for laughing at your comment. It wasn't the comment that was funny per se, just the entire concept of Lydia *paying* for something!! ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I really love her vlogs because as a terrible insomniac they are literally the only thing that will put me to sleep. I even fall asleep during the day if I watch them. The latest one is especially sleep inducing. I am being serious too not sarcastic, if anyone has trouble with insomnia, watch her vlogs on your computer in bed and you will be asleep in no time. It must be her voice combined with her complete insincerity that is like a sleeping tablet.

Also her insane copying of Teefers is getting scary and moving into single white female territory. I also wonder who she is copying with the headbands, is it Laura-Ann from all that is pretty?
I 💯 agree they send me to sleep as well. Last night I put Elise on at around 7.00pm sparko until around 11.00pm
🥱🛌😴.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hehehe....I love your thinking here! In that case I feel that perhaps Holland Cooper have made a brilliant investment! :ROFLMAO: To be honest, I was recently wondering why she was wearing her Holland Cooper blazer much more frequently than her 'bespoke-made' Souster and Hicks blazer 'of dreams'!!! Now it all becomes clear.... Seriously, these people have more agendas than the United Nations. (Let's not get into sustainable development though - that's not a thing with any of these influencers...)

(Oooh....I SO aspire to an Ambassador-ship of dreams, but I really think that the only thing that I'm any good at is getting my coat and leaving!! :m)

Coat....leaving....now..... ;):m

Apologies for laughing at your comment. It wasn't the comment that was funny per se, just the entire concept of Lydia *paying* for something!! ;):ROFLMAO:
Maybe you should becme the ambassador of coats, those that have got away, those that have been deposed, those that have been over worn and those that covered no more than underwear?

• Haha
  • Heart
Lydia is brand ambassador for Fairmont, Accor has an influencer programme for the remainder of the year so she has two more trips with Fairmont this year and then I am guessing they will be ending that campaign with influencers or will move to a different influencer

Reactions: 18
Also imagine being the neighbours and having to look out at this?

I wonder who the neighbours are? I’m sure there is some drama there
Looks like the Milton Keynes road system. You can take Ali out of the multi-storey but you can’t take the ……..

• Haha
WOW 102,000 views on last nights flog - compared to an average of around 45,000 one day after a Lydia flog! Proof that clickbait titles work!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We welcome the following Ambassadors with open arms. We applaud their selfless devotion to the Common good in these most difficult times.

Ambassador 36 @fedup90210 is now our Reluctant Ambassador of Getting Her Own Coat. (Deposed or elevated)

Naturally she will move into the Ambassadorial Cloakroom of Dreams forthwith. Bless you Your Excellency for journeying so far from home.

Ambassador 37 @Wophie is our Ambassador For The Common Hertfordshire Accent.

We give you every fanfare Your Excellency and hope you enjoy living in the Ambassadorial Nursery for Small Geniuses.

Ambassador 38 @Nasttylady_ is our much needed Ambassador for Wastefulness and Non-Stop Consumerism.

As you traverse this frocky, rocky road Your Excellency may you take some small comfort at living in the Ambassadorial Suite on 5th Floor of Harvey Nicks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe you should becme the ambassador of coats, those that have got away, those that have been deposed, those that have been over worn and those that covered no more than underwear?
Oooh, merci beaucoup!! Yes, you're so right! I mean....coats really *are* my thing...they always have been. Just think - I can elevate the coat by cinching it in with the *insert naf, overpriced brand here* belt of dreams. Although, I'm rather scared that it might be difficult to 'get me coat' as it flies out of reach! (Oh, hang on....I was confusing elevating my coat with my coat levitating!)

I'll have to wait to see if the great honour of an ambassadorship is bestowed upon me. (Does it help if I'm studying international law and international environmental law to finish my degree by December?!) #shamelessplug

💕❤💓 I shall herewith grab my coat before it levitates away from me, and leaf (that's the environment bit coming out...) Apologies...that's as good as it gets with my humour. hehehe...:m

We welcome the following Ambassadors with open arms. We applaud their selfless devotion to the Common good in these most difficult times.

Ambassador 36 @fedup90210 is now our Reluctant Ambassador of Getting Her Own Coat.

Naturally she will move into the Ambassadorial Cloakroom of Dreams forthwith. Bless you Your Excellency for journeying so far from home.

We give you every fanfare Your Excellency and hope you enjoy living in the Ambassadorial Nursery for Small Geniuses.

Ambassador 38 @Nasttylady_ is our much needed Ambassador for Wastefulness and Non-Stop Consumerism.

As you traverse this frocky, rocky road Your Excellency may you take some small comfort at living in the Ambassadorial Suite on 5th Floor of Harvey Nicks.
Oh @Oops... Thank you so much!! I will keep my Ambassadorial Cloakroom of Dreams as feng-shui as possible in your honour. I feel like I have given my thank you speech in advance! Needless to say I am positively levitating with joy.

Ambassador 36 @fedup90210 is now our Reluctant Ambassador of Getting Her Own Coat.

Oh @Oops... Thank you so much!! I will keep my Ambassadorial Cloakroom of Dreams as feng-shui as possible in your honour. I feel like I have given my thank you speech in advance! Needless to say I am positively levitating with joy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not sure if I’m too late @Oops...

I thought about being ambassador of fraudulent behaviour but that’s gonna take a team, we’re talking 24/7.
I’m looking for more of a part-time ambassadorship.

Maybe ambassador of bow tying.?

I’m thinking I’m gonna be busy, Christmas is around the corner and those black watch tartan bows aren’t going to tie themselves, then cinch in a bow or two around a drab dress throughout the year. You know the bare minimum. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder how she’s managing to keep the Bunga and buy her next ‘cuntry home’? I suppose she could release some equity but that would only be about £50k!!
Screenshot_20221011-075848_YouTube.jpg

She tries to sound like money is no problem when really if it was the truth there was nothing stopping her 3 years ago from changing house instead of spending more money in current house.
Would having Ali making a considerable more amount of money now change the possibilities for them?

Reactions: 29
Was wondering if perhaps the work issue behind the scenes was this Holland Cooper thing? She’s hinted at expecting an answer from a brand by x day or it expires. Then all the hem and has about communication and stress. Next thing you know Teefers and HC announce Teefers is the country ambassador and Lydia is MIA on any comment or like. Then Lydia vaguely mentions she is a part of the HC family and shows a PR candle.

Anywho both Lydia and Teefers looked better in this style of clothing in recent videos. The floral prairie dresses are just so unflattering and ridiculous. However I’m sure they will both go very OTT in the HC lewks and end up in costume covered in those obnoxious HC logos.

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 1642556
She tries to sound like money is no problem when really if it was the truth there was nothing stopping her 3 years ago from changing house instead of spending more money in current house.
Would having Ali making a considerable more amount of money now change the possibilities for them?
Yes agree. Had she just sold it in the black/navy and white phase when the lewk was a little more cohesive and there was no greedhouse, they could have rented somewhere and taken their time to find a period property.

But is that not really realistic to sell a home in England and rent while looking for the next?

Reactions: 15
The eyes never lie. "Honest" Lydia telling tales about getting an appointment to view a very special property she plans to buy without even putting her own guarantor held mortgaged property on the market. Hmmmm, I was under the impression that you cannot even view a property in the UK these days without having proof all finances are lined up and you are ready to make an offer. Is this not the case any longer?

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.05.32 AM.png

The new layout of the patio tiles looks decidedly basic, compared to the way the old tiles were laid out. All the straight lines East to West vs randomness that looks better. Why would they lay them out like that? I'm not trying to be snarky, but if I viewed this patio I'd immediately think the homeowners had done the work themselves in a frenzy of beer fueled DIY, vs a prestigious company handling it. It does not scream high end at all to my eye.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.02.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.03.31 AM.png

Tiny stone sink for outdoors that screams inefficiency. Should have been big enough to hose the pups off after walks.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.02.09 AM.png

Lydia, the ever responsible dog owner letting 2 young pups scamper around an open light well while she natters away at herself in the camera. Watching this was panic inducing. She claims the light well will have a cover over it to be hidden by the flower beds. No need for safety in the meantime. Why is there black brick on top of the red brick??

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.03.49 AM.png

Copying Josie yet again, she says the top of the topiary to come will be rustic iron. So original, Lydia. :rolleyes:
Proof positive as well that the "secret door" she claims as her own, is actually on the old wall that most definitely does not belong to the Millen-Gordon's.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.02.24 AM.png

Thanks to @Julia123, all I see is salami, lol. I personally love brick and stone. So why does this look so jarring to me? Is it because the tile and brick tones don't go?

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.14.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.16.07 AM.png

She has copied E V E R Y T H I N G from Josie. Even the decorative lamp posts. duck me, I'd be so wary of this couple were I Josie and Charlie.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.16.50 AM.png

The decaying shed is still standing. Let that sink in. Even after all the redecorating and tearing things apart to be redone, over and over again. Tell me you don't give a tit about your husband without telling me you don't give a tit about your husband.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.15.23 AM.png

Consuming is her bread and butter. She has to unbox and redo things over and over to put carbs on the table. It's getting tiresome though. There is nothing organic about the world of Influencers. The veil has lifted and most people are recognizing the cycle of salesmanship. Those who keep banging on about wastefulness and Influencers not being relatable are missing the point.

It was always a ruse. Advertising dollars now go to these uneducated simpletons to get us to open our wallets. Huge mistake for companies to align themselves with idiots that are so transparent and profoundly problematic in their personal lives. The gig is up. I don't see how any Influencers will be bringing in the income they've enjoyed in the past. How they will secure future loans and mortgages to keep them in the style of luxury they've enjoyed over the past 10 years? Where will the money come from while companies are downsizing, inflation is rampant, interest rates are rising across all countries and the average person has to choose between a warm meal or a warm bed?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.