Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims Carrie spotted her and she will pay Carrie back for the new LV bag that has no name because she can't be arsed to learn about something that allegedly made her heart jump. She says she never remembers her "purse" (wallet?). She remembers 47 spritzes of perfume, and remembers to bring the full size bottle of perfume with her, perfume which she then resprays twice later during the day until she loses said bottle. She remembers her Birkin and to place it within eye range in every single photo, but not her wallet for a day in London. I know people like this (I'm related to people like this FML) and it gets really fucking old to always have to hear how they've forgotten their wallet.

All the salad, booze and chips, taxi fare and train fare that Carrie had to cover is likely a business expense. Who knows, maybe she will expense the bag as well. This could be an accounting scheme. As in, employee pays, then submits a general expense report to the company (Lydia) and it's all brushed away under generic business expenses. Or maybe they're really scrupulous and never ever try to defraud the taxman. You decide.

Reactions: 43
Did anyone else picture this when they saw the "Family planning" vlog title?

Reactions: 40
Surely you could just use Apple Pay? I guess unless she needed to pop it on a credit card.

Reactions: 19
Did Carrie really buy that bag for her from LV, or did she order it from a fakery establishment??
Usually when bags aren’t sold in France( LV) they are not sold in Europe, Uk included and why would Carrie buy her a bag costing 6/7 thousand pounds??!!

Reactions: 18
Yes! It’s too boxy and big and looks like it would take two hands to open it. I much prefer the petite malle - so versatile in comparison and can be worn crossbody or clutch.

What are the boxes she is struggling to hide? They look like the HC dark green to me......?

Reactions: 13
Lidl’s credit cards are probably completely maxed out with various purchases, so much easier to use Carrie’s and refund by wire!

Reactions: 18
They are Holland and Cooper boxes - but it was staged - very much look at these boxes I’m just trying to hide them out of camera - NOT - Smug Temptress
So - gifted or purchased

Reactions: 20
I can't watch her shit anymore but did just watch the section where she fucking screams at the dogs. She's such a dumb bitch. She lets the dogs out in mud where she has her 1800th renovation, but then fucking screams loudly at them as if they should know better?!?!?!

They also have such sensitive hearing yet have to deal with this twat screaming like a fucking banshee.

She screams this loud on camera coz of some muddy footprints...imagine how she screamed at Nicky with no one else there. What a sick bitch.

It's her fucking fault.

I pray to God this witch does not have kids. Kids require much more care than pups and if this is how she is screaming at the dogs, what's going to happen to a poor kid that is completely dependent on the twat??

God, I can't stand this bitch.

They must be deleting the negative comments like crazy as I do not see a single one. I see 106 comments and all are positive. Not one calling her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
So HC have posted this woman on their grid - she likes a hair band, but still ignoring Lydiot

Also their stories show all their new jumper dresses - all copies of Balmain! I will never buy HC!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It was purchased as set decoration and will reside on a shelf with the Petite Malle.

Reactions: 15
The bungalow banshee

Reactions: 22
What was with the smirk on Ali's face when he was talking about the gates? I get the impression he is getting as pretentious as Lydiot. Lydiot is laying the groundwork for having a baby to ensure that Ali doesn't bolt. If he is thinking about leaving, he better do it before it is too late.

Reactions: 15
Suggestion for the new thread title (I have to give @happyforest some credit for this one):

"Unsold boxes of Globy, signed by the Bungalow Banshee"

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.