Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ugg boot rant was odd, no ??
I thought so.
Until I saw another vlogger unbox a pair of Uggs. Bought by herself or PR, who knows.
More coincidences. What is going on !!
But I'm pretty sure we are going to see Lyds stomping about the cuntryside in a pair of sage beige Uggs. Unsponsored, of course. :rolleyes:
View attachment 1649670
I agree - Uggs are back everywhere right now (ie Susie below). Elsie grasps at things to talk about - she has no point to make, no direction, but still makes out that she’s doing everyone a favour.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I for one absolutely love my Uggs. In fact I’m looking for both a new pair of boots, not the ‘on trend’ minis though and moccasin slippers, they’re perfect for running errands and lounging in the house. Like walking on a cloud ☁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lydias nastiness is coming back to haunt her slowly but surely. She can't keep any friends other then Carrie. It will always be everyone elses fault and not hers. She has a false personality and I'd say Ali secretly regrets marrying her. She has gotten worse over the last few years. She has serious issues and she needs to be brought up on these not have someone praise her and calm her when she throws another hissy fit like a spoilt child. She is toxic and at certain times her behavior is dangerous (Nicky). People should wake up to her and soon. Yes we all evolve and change our style and decoration of rooms in houses. Maybe once every 5 years not 5 months. It is not normal to behave this way. She has a manic look about her that is worrying. Ali looks stressed to bits and more relaxed when he is away without her. He loses out on friends he has made with other influencers partners and husbands when she tires of them (Vic & Alex) for example and (Claire & Paris) he got on great with them but she ruins everything for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I humbly present myself to Ambassador of Bullshit (titles titles... Sorry I'm new at this and just trying to keep up 🤣).

I come with more evidence that our Madam of all things schnoot and dreams doesn't even attempt to know what she is advertising! Idiot!

So, in the last flog she tells us about the pink dress from amazon made in china that she believes is made of cachemire because it feels like her other cachemire pieces she owns. She is not sure, but she believes. Doesn't check. She believes. So, logically doesn't require looking up.
She knows she might be wrong but doesn't even take the time to check before flogging that to the minion community. They will belive too. (It's like a cult you see?? You just have to believe and so it shall be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i just rimmed 🤭😵).

Anyway, I thought to search with my Google Lens app and translate that tag. Imagine my surprise (not!).
It's not 100% cachemire but 100% Australian wool! (Still a natural fibre, i know).
This wasn't a horrendous mistake, this fibre has it's merrit. That's not my point.
I'm sure you'll agree, what I am remarking on is how she doesn't care. She omits and lies. She doesn't check what she's saying before she speaks. No way you develop a trusting relationship with types of sellers like her!

I'll stop myself now, and leave you with said evidence 🤭

It has been a pleasure working undercover for your Ambassadorship! ❤
Getting my coat Ambassador of Getting my Coat!🤭❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I humbly present myself to Ambassador of Bullshit (titles titles... Sorry I'm new at this and just trying to keep up 🤣).

I come with more evidence that our Madam of all things schnoot and dreams doesn't even attempt to know what she is advertising! Idiot!

So, in the last flog she tells us about the pink dress from amazon made in china that she believes is made of cachemire because it feels like her other cachemire pieces she owns. She is not sure, but she believes. Doesn't check. She believes. So, logically doesn't require looking up.
She knows she might be wrong but doesn't even take the time to check before flogging that to the minion community. They will belive too. (It's like a cult you see?? You just have to believe and so it shall be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i just rimmed 🤭😵).

Anyway, I thought to search with my Google Lens app and translate that tag. Imagine my surprise (not!).
It's not 100% cachemire but 100% Australian wool! (Still a natural fibre, i know).
This wasn't a horrendous mistake, this fibre has it's merrit. That's not my point.
I'm sure you'll agree, what I am remarking on is how she doesn't care. She omits and lies. She doesn't check what she's saying before she speaks. No way you develop a trusting relationship with types of sellers like her!

I'll stop myself now, and leave you with said evidence 🤭

It has been a pleasure working undercover for your Ambassadorship! ❤
Getting my coat Ambassador of Getting my Coat!🤭❤

Very well done and welcome to the team! We knew she was lying even without proof! It is what she does, and never checks or researches anything, thats why she can never pronounce brand names cos she doesn't check!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn’t she say that she liked her nose job in a video??!!
She probably did but I would imagine it is one of those things she will never be 100% happy with. Quite sad really but I guess when you hate something about yourself for your whole life, even when you 'fix' it you are still going to feel insecure about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The amount this woman consumes makes me sick to my stomach. She's just bought another dog bed? And i wish she shut the f**k up about this timeless capsule streamlined wardrobe??? Capsule wardrobe seriously? Timeless? It's all from amazon! She's so unsure of herself it's unreal. This posh persona she's trying to portray does not suit her at all you can tell its all an act. Embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The amount this woman consumes makes me sick to my stomach. She's just bought another dog bed? And i wish she shut the f**k up about this timeless capsule streamlined wardrobe??? Capsule wardrobe seriously? Timeless? It's all from amazon! She's so unsure of herself it's unreal. This posh persona she's trying to portray does not suit her at all you can tell its all an act. Embarrassing
Yes - her contribution is vast to the destruction of the planet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You know Lydia was in a STATE when she realized she’d been iced out of Frows trip so Cawwie probably said “don’t worry chicken, we will run around random London hotels taking photos like we are on an even better trip. We will drink lots and lots of wine and pretend you are staying in the hotel but really the photo will be the public bathroom off the lobby. You can even tag that horrible cologne that is the last remaining brand willing to work with you in hopes that they pity you enough to pay you to post more.”

The way she shot this video basically of herself and not the hotel… and then lifted the bag up to show it and scrunch her frozen face. 🤢

View attachment 1647660
Well if you weren’t such a vain twit ,perhaps you would’ve remembered your friggin perfume.couldn’t of happened to a nicer person.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I put him in direct competition with Mr. MK. By 8am, we had whining and whingeing about bamboo trees needing watering, doors being slammed (not me), lights left on, (never me), too much water in the kettle (me), and the fiesta desistance, someone moved his key (himself). I actually think whinge is an Irish word not Australian and I have a suspicion who invented it. C’mon back, Agnetha, you’re our honorary Tattler by now, and giz an eyeroll.

View attachment 1647043
LOL I think its an age thing too, I am sure he didnt whinge so much when we were younger. AND to make matters worse now he is retired so more free time to whinge and to find/look for things to whinge about.

Soooo is she now sponsored by Amazon, or did we already all know this and I was just slow to the party. I just noticed she had AD overlayed as she is banging on about Amazon. I still don't understand why she doesnt mention the company that supplies the items rather than Amazon. I did write about this once before surely mentioning Amazon as the supplier is like saying Royal Mail is the supplier. Maybe the Amazon sponsorship (whatever it is) forbids her mentioning the supplier. I noticed Josie was the same saying she got items from Amazon but doesn't mention the supplier.
Just checked and every item she showed us from Amazon was unavailable and no idea when they will have stock again, if ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So much talk about UGGS (on the band wagon, off the band wagon, on the fence!!!)
Need to see Elsie on a horse in her grandma dress and a bonnet (no helmet), wearing UGGS, and riding side saddle😆😆
Giddy up🐴🐴🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not gonna lie. I really like that cashmere dress. Not using her link though obvs 😏
If you can pull it off and wear it more power to you!!! I love the sweater dress look but me and cashmere don’t mix!! I find it that every cashmere piece I’ve bought trying to clean them without dry cleaning. I’ve hand washed them and I didn’t buy cheaper cashmere and all the money went down the drain so I would encourage you to try to find different washable fabrics. In the US we have Banana Republic and they have so many beautiful pieces and their prices aren’t too bad. It’s called the Heritage collection and JCREW is another favorite store of mine here in the U.S. one more I love Mango! But I’m loving fashion atm right now because it seem’s that the eighties early nineties styles are in and I was a teenager in the eighties so it brings me back to clothes I used to wear!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is pathetic! capsule wardrobe? you don't buy new things every frigging day with a capsule wardrobe. More like a 'cheap tit polyester amazon' wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Did she really say Uggs were sacrilege 9months ago? Last winter, Rhianna, Hailey Bieber, Gigi Hadid, Binky Felstad, Blake Lively etc were all wearing Uggs. Ankle ones, cropped ones, slide versions, laced up versions.

Does she even know the meaning of the word “sacrilege”. You wouldn’t just describe something as being sacrilege. You’d maybe say “it is sacrilege to wear Uggs in the rain” as they’re suede so it’s a violation kind of thing. Or “it’s sacrilege she wore socks with sandals”. Sacrilege means to violate or misuse something, usually something religious but people have took the word into non-religious ways. She likes to think she’s clever but she always manages to make herself look like an idiot.

While you dress like a toilet roll holder, please don’t allude to fashion.
What she means is 9 months ago none of the insta wannabes she follows were shilling uggs. She clearly doesn't follow high fashion profiles. She couldn't recognize Maria Grazia's Dior from Raf Simons' Dior, she has no knowledge of fashion other than what the popular girls at school wear, place they hang out to and what expensive car they drive.

Reactions: 27
If she says mon dieu one more time!

I'm watching her most recent video, I wonder if she knows that the National Trust is a charity? Doubt they'd be paying for her to trudge acting like she's the lady of the manor

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What she means is 9 months ago none of the insta wannabes she follows were shilling uggs. She clearly doesn't follow high fashion profiles. She couldn't recognize Maria Grazia's Dior from Raf Simons' Dior, she has no knowledge of fashion other than what the popular girls at school wear, place they hang out to and what expensive car they drive.
Exactly - it’s the insta wannabes she’s referring to.

Uggs saturated the market ten years ago as a must wear so everyone took a break and now they are back as a classic. Just like leopard used to be rock n roll and now it’s a neutral.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugg style boots are all over Net - but clueless Elsie is behind as per usual. These are just a few -

D51D70D5-6715-424C-AE3D-2398FBB24B6B.jpeg
67F1E0F7-C050-42EA-8EC2-E4DD7C6A978A.jpeg
AD27541B-84CB-4C9C-8C6C-7EEAFC0F1476.jpeg
BC37B7F2-A0C2-4436-A0BC-60741FDABE6E.jpeg
9E5F534D-8146-471C-93BA-A72704475F53.jpeg
3DAD0C16-9701-4A9B-8CF4-4D0CC1791EF6.jpeg
82A0C778-2687-47C9-8E5B-AE285FA553DC.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.