Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch had lost it. Wearing a dog blanket and calling it fashion
I could not believe she chucked that blanket around her shoulders, I m still in shock :oops: Also she kept saying the dresses had pleats in them, I couldn t see any. Does she even know what pleats are? The whole flog was utter drivel. You are right @JellyBellyBeanie old Elsie has finally lost the plot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
exactly... this ugg thing has been big for a year at least now and the new uggs look a bit different and ALL are a part of bringing back the 90's look which according to her logic is TIMELESS now haha.

AND um... WHEN have we EVER seen her wear uggs? Maybe slippers years ago... I can't even recall a time.
So many things that stand the test of time that she doesn't wear although were the best fit for her. Jeans, blazers, lady Dior bags, straight leather skirts...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So if she's begging for rustic wood floors - is this for their dressing rooms as she said both rooms are having new floors? Won't she want the downstairs hall re-done as well for the third time as it is not rustic? Seriously get your toilets fixed instead of a pizza oven FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder If I bought a blazer from Chanel and set up a photoshoot in a field would that mean I'm an ambassador/working for them? 🤭 although tbh they'd be still more chance of me appearing on their grid then Lyd has on the HC IG.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I could not agree more … I’m definitely getting Duchess of York vibes from Elsie! 😉

A17C2419-EDE0-4ADF-8482-74B273D60552.jpeg
04D09679-5B7C-48DF-8E41-80C3F809344B.jpeg
83B3C391-38BC-44C9-B125-4D130EA20BF6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Come on like she can’t find a freaking wood floors!!
Lydia said say whatever you want in the comments you won’t offend me it’s not about me!!! 😂😂😂. Why does she live on this site then reading her feed!!! She’s so full of crap!! Someone said I should nominate myself for the Queen of Bullshit or something like that!!😉 I’m definitely the Queen of talking about Lydia’s bullshit because she’s so full of tit! I’m not exactly what it was called I have short term memory loss seriously 😳 it’s a pre menopausal thing! I can’t remember tit so I’m not sure if it was a Queen or something else but I remember it was bullshit! I can’t stand when Lydia will say something and laugh like a sneaky kid!! She never used to do that! Imagine totally faking your whole life into pretending your life is

• Heart
Come on like she can’t find a freaking wood floors!!
Lydia said say whatever you want in the comments you won’t offend me it’s not about me!!! 😂😂😂. Why does she live on this site then reading her feed!!! She’s so full of crap!! Someone said I should nominate myself for the Queen of Bullshit or something like that!!😉 I’m definitely the Queen of talking about Lydia’s bullshit because she’s so full of tit! I’m not exactly what it was called I have short term memory loss seriously 😳 it’s a pre menopausal thing! I can’t remember tit so I’m not sure if it was a Queen or something else but I remember it was bullshit! I can’t stand when Lydia will say something and laugh like a sneaky kid!! She never used to do that! Imagine totally faking your whole life into pretending your life is
Ambassador of bullshit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I could not believe she chucked that blanket around her shoulders, I m still in shock :oops: Also she kept saying the dresses had pleats in them, I couldn t see any. Does she even know what pleats are? The whole flog was utter drivel. You are right @JellyBellyBeanie old Elsie has finally lost the plot.
God when you mention things like this @Sofie ....I want to start singing like one of our famous Aussie counterparts this song ...

And I "want to get out as its gonna blow out"!

PS: But look at those vintage Chanel platforms .....and braces on womens trousers .... dear lord ... that's fashion.... go Danni :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's calling these couregettes but they're called pattypan squash if I'm not mistaken? No wonder she trew them in the bin in that video of her making her mushy thermomix concoction. These are hard so it's supposed to be roasted. It's delicious stuffed.
patissons.JPG

She litterally grew them, let them rot in the patch because she can't be arsed to do her research and find the proper way to cook it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe how dishonest Lydia is. After all these years, she still refuses to disclose PR.

On Josie's vlog tonight, she received these nail colours as PR. Discloses the 2 colours as PR.
View attachment 1648604

I remember Alex using this brand on Lyds, so I went back to her vlog - dated 10 days ago - and there you go. Exact brand and colour, the khaki one. Lyds gushed about the brand but made no disclosure that the items were in fact PR. And we know she does not talk about ANY brand unless she has something to gain. It is too much of a coincidence that Josie and AlexP would have the same nail polish ...

View attachment 1648643View attachment 1648644

Nor does Lyds mention Alex introducing the brand to her or choosing the colour for her. I have included the transcript from the vlog.

Shady cow. She is just so disgusting. How does she sleep at night ?
We should report her lazy lying ass!!! Look at Kim Kardashian’s FTC suit where she has to pay them dearly in the million’s or was it a billion something? Oh I would just love to see the day Lydia would have to shell out that much money because of her dishonesty!!! They don’t play when you break law’s! Did you guys see where this Tik Tok influencer accidentally bud on this couch and she put her credit card down on it and it went up to a million dollars or something and she made a video begging for someone to give her account cash app to give her money!! I said witch please!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
OMG well done to the person spotting all piercings are GONE. Is it because it didn't go with her new persona or because THE mysterious brand conflict that has been playing on her mind for months could be that jewelry brand? Was it Astrid and Miyu? We used to see her quite a few times a year visiting the boutiques in London. Now nothing.

Reactions: 22
If someone painted the scene/portrait below as a still life - any decent art critic would say the proportions are all wrong

Its Honey I shrunk my body meets - Baby I blew up my head

F090D864-2EED-4B11-B575-EDBD12120675.png

Maybe she will bring out her own Bobble Head - her own solar powered toy to sit on the RR dashboard so that she can look at herself nodding away

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
If someone painted the scene/portrait below as a still life - any decent art critic would say the proportions are all wrong

View attachment 1648980
Maybe she will bring out her own Bobble Head - her own solar powered toy to sit on the RR dashboard so that she can look at herself nodding away
The only thing I would buy with her face on it would be this:
boum.JPG

Maybe I should launch my "niche" business with mini influencers avatars instead of moles.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Actually one thing that I am happy to see is for the dogs to finally be allowed to sleep by the fire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
God ... please let me do it .....Mrs Millen (sans Gordon) I loved this song doing my A levels .. (Got 4 A's doncha know) but Jesus I wish I could get over this Bish!

But Sophie Ellis-Bextor has more fashion sense in her little finger than you hunny .. take note!

But then again .. we all know Little Miss Millen lives in .....

Or ... is it that Mrs Millen thinks it's ....

HMMMM see what I did there linking my songs?? :LOL::LOL:

BUT ..... Looking at your "fashion influencer" sense ........

God I am good at this !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1648980
Oh geez! That pic needs to have a trigger warning! Yikes! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In Lydia's logic, Fashion should never change and we should all be wearing the same attire that some people would have labeled as timeless?

Her whole rant about trends sounds really "teenage girl feeling pressured by the cool kids wearing trendy stuff but she's decided to be edgy and not buy into it". In adult world, no one pressures you to buy uggs. There are so many trends on social media you can't not find the style you resonate with nowadays. Why can't she just comprehend that our eye for design and everything aesthetic changes with time, it evolves. That is being human. What is particularly weird is to change drastically over the course of 1 years like she constantly does. Only celebrities do that, yet Lydia had at least 10 eras and none of them were iconic.

You wear these boots when you are 4 years old and start riding. You can get them for £5 from decathlon for god sake. This is not fashion. No horse rider would be seen dead in them.
She thinks good old welly boots are too commoner for her highness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.