Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the info about Ashbrook house Bin Lid but once again (yawn) you are incorrect with the statements you made
I quote you at around 41:40 in the vlog “You can let out the cottage - you can let it out, you can also let the entire house”

No you flipping cannot you dough ball - you or your viewers cannot LET this property
The owners of the property can let it out
All you, your followers or I can do is RENT it from the owners or use it if the owners agree to let it out for free use

This is the Lydia Lets Elise Estate Millen Management I’m gonna buy & sell houses kinda Gal - give me strength you ignorant woman

If that was your attempt at a few minutes of free advertising for the venue so that you got a freebie to use the property for a photo shot in return, then you definitely f#cked that up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just in relation to the hiding the insta likes, just to confirm that Lydia has absolutely no control over this and it’s not something you can choose to do. If you stroll through her grid you’ll notice that all the picture with her face (or with people) have an actual count like, and those pictures with inanimate objects like the houses and apples all have ‘liked by blah blah and others). It’s just a crap insta thing unfortunately
yes you can. Each post can be set individually to show like counts or not, also after posting. I can imagine she turns off the like count on the posts that get less engagement.
IMG_2731.jpg

Reactions: 16
This Holland Cooper thing is growing only into a bigger mess.

Day Four
and Holland Cooper still hasn’t acknowledged Lydia as its “newest member of their family.” Rather, Holland Cooper today showcases Victoria again + 2 other influencers. Lydia still has yet to appear in anything Holland Cooper-official and remains only more forgotten, eclipsed today by only additional and lesser-known influencers.

Those Lydia & horse photos, that Lydia cast herself in a full-on self-created lifestyle photo shoot for, still haven't been picked up by Holland Cooper in now 2 days' time. But a photo of someone's shoes did?! (More on that below). Extra side of burn. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

1665687635349.png

However today, just like sweet @Namima @Lola Faith and @Julia123 all perfectly noted, Jade did reply to one of Lydia’s IG posts, saying “Stunning ❤

What a clever, clever way of Jade to ”play nice” with Lydia—with that “stunning” relating NOT to Lydia—but rather to a hotel powder room sink. A nice burn. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

But it is Lydia who takes the cake today, passively-aggressively acting out yet again, choosing to overlook and not reply back to Jade. Somehow Lydia was able to reply back to The LA Way who left a comment at the same time though. Don't think this was an oversight; but rather intentional by Lydia. 🔥

1665688217263.png

But let's go back to where Lydia started off the day, in her most Holland Cooper-copied Holland Cooper-looking Karen Millen coat (see similarities below), praising her own KM coat to no end, to throw today's version of a non-Holland Cooper coat that she can hock back in Holland Cooper’s face. (Bespoke yesterday, Karen Millen today.) 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

1665687577926.png

Then, Lydia upped it even more in her vlog tonight kicking off a rant about “Ugg boots.” 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 But was it really about Uggs? Or was it yet another underhanded, mean girl punch back to Holland Cooper and the Holland Cooper boots that they posted earlier today (see above and below) using another influencer. This nice lady has 7K followers which must enrage Queen Lydia who obviously thinks she deserve it more with her "1.1 million followers."

1665687553408.png

Isn’t Jade Lydia’s new client? Her new ”boss”? The mom to her “new family”? Aren’t these all someone that you should at a minimum be polite to? Lydia cannot be even that: merely polite.

Lydia is stupid to do all this and is showing her true mean colors. Why would Jade or Holland Cooper ever want to work with someone so vindictive, dramatic, energy-draining and petulant?

And Jade is the absolute wrong person for Lydia to messing with.

Final proof things are not looking well? In tonight’s flog, Lydia’s highlights said “photo shoot.” But you never see any of the horse photo shoot, or any Holland Cooper products featured. And actually no horses make any appearance! Rather it’s a tour and "soft sell" of the glory of hosting events at Ashbook House. Lydia likely kept all this in her flog tonight as she: (a) has no other content; and (b) contractually had to run it for Ashbrook House and Katherine’s photography in exchange for the likely free use of their land/space & services rendered.

For there is NO other reason to draw attention to this embarrassing Lydia self-created photo shoot & her increasingly-bombing 🧨🧨🧨🧨 Holland Cooper mess. So she trimmed it down to mere minutes of content.

1665688514863.png

Clearly there is no reason for Holland Cooper to hold back in sharing these images as there must be no embargo--or else Lydia herself could NOT have released them all over her own social media on Tuesday, using them as the centerpeice for her self-created and self-fueled Holland Cooper "Special Announcement" / the "Big Secret" that she's been keeping for months. She would have been bound to hold the photos back.

She has egg on her face 🍳🍳🍳 and is likely trying to walk all this back as it's not at all going how she planned.

⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ When you link this all together, things really are NOT looking all that bright for Mrs. Millen-Gordon. ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Well done @happyskies totally brilliant post - says it all! Epic fail Lydiot! You ego is bigger than you are, and you think you are better than everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Day Four
and Holland Cooper still hasn’t acknowledged Lydia as its “newest member of their family.” Rather, Holland Cooper today showcases Victoria again + 2 other influencers. Lydia still has yet to appear in anything Holland Cooper-official and remains only more forgotten, eclipsed today by only additional and lesser-known influencers.

Those Lydia & horse photos, that Lydia cast herself in a full-on self-created lifestyle photo shoot for, still haven't been picked up by Holland Cooper in now 2 days' time. But a photo of someone's shoes did?! (More on that below). Extra side of burn. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

View attachment 1648408

However today, just like sweet @Namima @Lola Faith and @Julia123 all perfectly noted, Jade did reply to one of Lydia’s IG posts, saying “Stunning ❤

What a clever, clever way of Jade to ”play nice” with Lydia—with that “stunning” relating NOT to Lydia—but rather to a hotel powder room sink. A nice burn. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

But it is Lydia who takes the cake today, passively-aggressively acting out yet again, choosing to overlook and not reply back to Jade. Somehow Lydia was able to reply back to The LA Way who left a comment at the same time though. Don't think this was an oversight; but rather intentional by Lydia. 🔥

View attachment 1648421

But let's go back to where Lydia started off the day, in her most Holland Cooper-copied Holland Cooper-looking Karen Millen coat (see similarities below), praising her own KM coat to no end, to throw today's version of a non-Holland Cooper coat that she can hock back in Holland Cooper’s face. (Bespoke yesterday, Karen Millen today.) 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

View attachment 1648398

Then, Lydia upped it even more in her vlog tonight kicking off a rant about “Ugg boots.” 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 But was it really about Uggs? Or was it yet another underhanded, mean girl punch back to Holland Cooper and the Holland Cooper boots that they posted earlier today (see above and below) using another influencer. This nice lady has 7K followers which must enrage Queen Lydia who obviously thinks she deserve it more with her "1.1 million followers."

View attachment 1648394

Isn’t Jade Lydia’s new client? Her new ”boss”? The mom to her “new family”? Aren’t these all someone that you should at a minimum be polite to? Lydia cannot be even that: merely polite.

Lydia is stupid to do all this and is showing her true mean colors. Why would Jade or Holland Cooper ever want to work with someone so vindictive, dramatic, energy-draining and petulant?

Final proof things are not looking well? In tonight’s flog, Lydia’s highlights said “photo shoot.” But you never see any of the horse photo shoot, or any Holland Cooper products featured. And actually no horses make any appearance! Rather it’s a tour and "soft sell" of the glory of hosting events at Ashbook House. Lydia likely kept all this in her flog tonight as she: (a) has no other content; and (b) contractually had to run it for Ashbrook House and Katherine’s photography in exchange for the likely free use of their land/space & services rendered.

For there is NO other reason to draw attention to this embarrassing Lydia self-created photo shoot & her increasingly-bombing 🧨🧨🧨🧨 Holland Cooper mess. So she trimmed it down to mere minutes of content.

View attachment 1648433

Clearly there is no reason for Holland Cooper to hold back in sharing these images as there must be no embargo--or else Lydia herself could NOT have released them all over her own social media on Tuesday, using them as the centerpeice for her self-created and self-fueled Holland Cooper "Special Announcement" / the "Big Secret" that she's been keeping for months. She would have been bound to hold the photos back.

She has egg on her face 🍳🍳🍳 and is likely trying to walk all this back as it's not at all going how she planned.

⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ When you link this all together, things really are NOT looking all that bright for Mrs. Millen-Gordon. ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈
Bravo! Excellent post with receipts!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Lydia's fragrance of the day is Eggy Face from La Maison De La Merde. I can smell the egg on her face from across the pond. Hard faced Jade is certainly not someone I would want to take on. Oh dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She says she’d love to do a campaign with National Trust…but she never ever goes to an NT property?! She and Ali have all the free time in the world and never do anything remotely interesting with it. What a complete waste!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Day Four

View attachment 1648408

View attachment 1648421

View attachment 1648398

View attachment 1648394

View attachment 1648433

INCREDIBLE! And for sure she got the shooting location free... I would bet that Cawwie begged it when they were there for the bulb event.

I am NOT a fan of HC clothing that seems to copy others with a giant logo slapped on, nor am I really a fan of Jade. But if she hired Lydia just to mess with her for revenge, I have a whole new found respect! lol

She says she’d love to do a campaign with National Trust…but she never ever goes to an NT property?! She and Ali have all the free time in the world and never do anything remotely interesting with it. What a complete waste!
I was thinking that too and didn't Josie give them a subscription to NT as a holiday gift? Or am I remembering the wrong person/gift?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
INCREDIBLE! And for sure she got the shooting location free... I would bet that Cawwie begged it when they were there for the bulb event.

I am NOT a fan of HC clothing that seems to copy others with a giant logo slapped on, nor am I really a fan of Jade. But if she hired Lydia just to mess with her for revenge, I have a whole new found respect! lol

I was thinking that too and didn't Josie give them a subscription to NT? Or am I remembering the wrong person/gift?
You’re completely right! I forgot about that!

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe how dishonest Lydia is. After all these years, she still refuses to disclose PR.

On Josie's vlog tonight, she received these nail colours as PR. Discloses the 2 colours as PR.
Screenshot_20221013-214519_YouTube.jpg

I remember Alex using this brand on Lyds, so I went back to her vlog - dated 10 days ago - and there you go. Exact brand and colour, the khaki one. Lyds gushed about the brand but made no disclosure that the items were in fact PR. And we know she does not talk about ANY brand unless she has something to gain. It is too much of a coincidence that Josie and AlexP would have the same nail polish ...

Screenshot_20221013-215303_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221013-215325_YouTube.jpg

Nor does Lyds mention Alex introducing the brand to her or choosing the colour for her. I have included the transcript from the vlog.

Shady cow. She is just so disgusting. How does she sleep at night ?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
You wear these boots when you are 4 years old and start riding. You can get them for £5 from decathlon for god sake. This is not fashion. No horse rider would be seen dead in them.
Alexx Cole is a proper rider. she wears what I'd expect a horse rider to wear.
Screenshot_20221013_115858_com.instagram.android_edit_237367278684613.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Elsie’s response to the Chinese/spandex/dubious cashmere dresses -

View attachment 1648456View attachment 1648460
"Their amazing" .. well bloody say's it all ....... I would certainly not take any advice from anyone who can't speak or spell in the Queens English....how very tiresome you are Lydia!

Where is the Ambassador for Spelling/ Grammar and punctuation ... ORDER IN THE COURT!!! ORDER I BLOODY SAID!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You wear these boots when you are 4 years old and start riding. You can get them for £5 from decathlon for god sake. This is not fashion. No horse rider would be seen dead in them.
But ..... I actually loved my plastic/rubber riding boots .. they were so much more comfortable than my leather ones ...but yes I agree if you are a serious rider like I was they were not the norm .. it was bespoke fitted leather all the way but still.. the rubber ones were especially good for daily chores and hacking or even better my ankle length boots were amazing ... I bought like 5 pairs over 2 years and destroyed them .... ah those good ol' days 🐎🐎🐎

• Heart

Day Four

View attachment 1648408

View attachment 1648421

View attachment 1648398

View attachment 1648394

View attachment 1648433

Very interesting, @happyskies ! Let’s add to that that Vic was at the same Calzedonia event as Elsie - sorry, Emily - in Paris, and they studiously avoided eachother. It wasn’t that long ago that Vic and Alex dined with Elsie and the little fella in the Bunga greedhouse. You would think they would text eachother and greet one another at that event but nothing.

Vic announced on last night’s vlog that she’s doing her fourth drop for Holland Cooper (3 pieces, I think she mentioned). Elsie’s world is shrinking at a phenomenal rate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Day Four

View attachment 1648408

View attachment 1648421

View attachment 1648398

View attachment 1648394

View attachment 1648433

Brilliant post !!!

Can't wait for your next post.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I cannot believe how dishonest Lydia is. After all these years, she still refuses to disclose PR.

On Josie's vlog tonight, she received these nail colours as PR. Discloses the 2 colours as PR.
View attachment 1648604

I remember Alex using this brand on Lyds, so I went back to her vlog - dated 10 days ago - and there you go. Exact brand and colour, the khaki one. Lyds gushed about the brand but made no disclosure that the items were in fact PR. And we know she does not talk about ANY brand unless she has something to gain. It is too much of a coincidence that Josie and AlexP would have the same nail polish ...

View attachment 1648643View attachment 1648644

Nor does Lyds mention Alex introducing the brand to her or choosing the colour for her. I have included the transcript from the vlog.

Shady cow. She is just so disgusting. How does she sleep at night ?
oh yes and I remember her being VERY rude about the color name being bad...KAHki just wasn't good enough for the woman wearing a sheep sweater lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just in relation to the hiding the insta likes, just to confirm that Lydia has absolutely no control over this and it’s not something you can choose to do. If you stroll through her grid you’ll notice that all the picture with her face (or with people) have an actual count like, and those pictures with inanimate objects like the houses and apples all have ‘liked by blah blah and others). It’s just a crap insta thing unfortunately
Sorry if it's already been said but you can choose depending on the Instagram version you have. I have two different accounts, a personal and a pro, and on the pro I can choose to hide likes or not. See arrow for like options.
Screenshot_20221013_211610.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.