Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's endless, the missed opportunities. I watched Tamara's Corchevel video and she made a point of talking about the sled pulling dogs, that their purpose is to do that, that they've been bred to do so for hundreds of years, etc. A simple example, but not a rare one. Tamara is curious about the world, and it shows. She is obviously smart as she has qualified as a pharmacist, which is not an easy career. She is obviously well read and takes in far more on her brand trips than just the freebies thrown her way.

Lydia never even gets the fabric content correct on items she is paid to promote. She can't describe fragrances beyond "OH WOW, THIS IS SO AMAZING! IT SMELLS LIKE ME!". Everything is "beautiful", or "bespoke". Or her favorite, "TOO BIG". Her offerings aren't informational at all. Even her "get ready with me" snippets are useless as she doesn't explain the why of what she's doing. So her audience isn't learning anything whatsoever and that's fine if you want a mindless junk food bingewatch. But it goes to show how truly vapid her soul is.

She isn't interested in the world. She has the opportunities to visit incredible places, is given access to pretty amazing things, and has all the time in the world to actually read and learn about anything you can think of. But she can't even pronounce the names of the things she's being paid to promote. And don't get me started on the simple skill of grammar. She literally doesn't give a duck. It's funny to me because I feel there is definitely a segment of the population that judges those with poor grammar, but she's so thick it doesn't matter to her. As long as that Adsense money keeps getting deposited into her accounts, she will continue to glibly swan from room to room of her mausoleum, with a camera in her face, preening and touching her hair, rubbing her face, and scratching her nose, all whilst eye bleeping herself so hard that even the way she walks looks affected.
You make some excellent points and I totally agree. Basically, Lidl is just not that intelligent. She has no intellectual curiosity about the world, other people, other cultures. She doesn't read, go to the theatre or cinema. She has no hobbies. She has no desire to better herself, improve the quality of her writing or the content. She has no creative imagination. I guess when you continually receive free gifts, the days you don't feel flat and she has no inner mental strength to draw on. She relies on her 'team ' and her house to validate her. I believe she has little sense of self worth, knows she's fake 'luxe ' and worries about being exposed, hence having reinforcements on trips in the shape of Ali or Carrie. Underneath the 'proud, difficult woman ' is actually an insecure little girl who doesn't think she's good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Rant room must be in the next thread!
RANT ROOM - love it!!

Is he wearing a bleeping parachute, or a child's walking harness?
Tiny Tears in a walking harness!!!!!

I had the same reaction few pages ago. But seriously. I mean she does have more views than some, good audience that blindly follows her and she is kind a sticky and dying for these lux brands. I am surprised she is not invited. At all.
Think she has the nickname SLOTH for a reason by those that know her!! Sheer and utter unbridled LAZINESS

So many rings on, whilst washing her face. YUCK. Can you imagine how much bacteria lives under her claws and gunked around the stones of her multiple rings? How can she even be a girl? I've never met someone that slapped makeup on, or washed their faces with diamond/gemstone rings on. So gross. :sick:

p.s. Lydia - stop trying to bring back thumb rings.
I did notice her moisturising her masculine diaorrhea nail coloured hands with all her rings on. Yuck Yuck Yuck

Why is shd using a 'mens' face wash 🤔
Men have completely different skin to a woman, tougher, beard growth etc. View attachment 86962
which vid is this? did I zone out whilst watching this?

Is the shed actually coming? Or is it another failed beg like the dream dressing room, luxe fire-pit, childhood replica baby grand piano, vintage LV? luggage case, gentlemens club bar, middle class aga & lucrative netflix sponsorship?🙊 #didums #buyyourownshedyousponger
A new thread title with most of this is NEEDED!!! hahahaa

Be full of spiders as well, especially in the country lol
she's not going to be in there- thats the slave shed for the workers

I think it is rather telling that brands tell her to bring Ali but his brands don't say "bring Lydia." When Ali shows videos and photos of his trips there are usually females in the group. Lydia doesn't seem very social and she has that obnoxious fake laugh. You would think that a big time Lady Boss could handle being on her own.
They both talk about this on the podcast ... about how she is never invited on his trips..... she sounded salty.

George is gay I think, I follow Carrie, no signs of any boyfriend, just her early morning runs, food preps and now and again Lydiot doing her abnoxious laugh about something that isn't funny to normal people with a good sense of humour 😏
food prep? I would love to see what her prep is- the crap she leaves out as meals for Lidl and Aldi are a joke. Please tell me she cooks better for herself!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes, I agree... what is up with her rings. They don't even look like a nice combo of rings put together... they're a bunch of random rings and they look awful. She looks like those chavvy drug dealers and she looks so tacky. Seriously, how many times will Lydia duck her life up?
I just don't get why she doesn't see the things we see about herself. Even simple things like how awful those rings look on her fingers... she just doesn't get it like the other influencers who are more successful.
Problem with her is, no matter how LUXURIOUS she wants to portray her life to be, her tacky qualities shine through no matter what she does.
She lacks self awareness.
No wonder her career isn't flourishing...
I can remember her putting her mother down a lot because her mother works at Tesco but I think her mother is waaaay better than Lydia.
Lydia puts people down without looking at herself first in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lydia and Carrie were out last night drinking Dom Perignon to 'celebrate the next chapter' wonder what that means.

Carrie is meant to be going on a trekking trip, maybe she's going to be away for some time and that is why they needed the PA, or maybe she's leaving? Lydia gave her flowers the other day!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
1. Thumb ring is vile.
2. Who strokes their face then poses in the mirror after tying their hair up - is this part of the nighttime routine? A lil pose in the mirror
3. Thought she doesn’t wear foundation anymore just a bit of concealer, because of dermaspa’s oh so special facials 🤪 seems like a lot of makeup coming off her face
4. Clearly filmed in the day time - someone commented on this and she replied and said “I don’t make my team work nights” your team aka best mate and husband who are too busy cooking your tea of a night time

speaking of her slaves did we notice how she said in her vlog that Carrie was taking charge of the interviews because Lydia would want to hire everyone. I don’t for a second believe this is the case because she would be too busy judging them and also we are all fully aware she is too lazy/doesn’t have a cell in her brain that would be able to organise a piss up in a brewery never mind professional interviews or questions. Also because shes been too lazy to learn how to do the majority of the work she’s advertised for that she wouldn’t have a clue what to ask or look for

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think the reason i'm liking Tamara's vlogs and Claires atm is they don't come across fake, patronising and condescending in their vlogs. Lydia seems to talk as if she's talking to an audience of 4 year olds at play school (which some of them are probably), I think it's her manner that is most off putting, her lack of appreciation for everything, oh and of course the other million things we hate!

Reactions: 17
Lydia and Carrie were out last night drinking Dom Perignon to 'celebrate the next chapter' wonder what that means.

Carrie is meant to be going on a trekking trip, maybe she's going to be away for some time and that is why they needed the PA, or maybe she's leaving? Lydia gave her flowers the other day!
If Carrie had any brains, she would know that working with Lydia is a dead end career. She needs to get away from her and move on to something better. I wonder how Lydia would cope without Cawwiiee as a side kick.

Reactions: 12
I doubt George (Dave) has anything to do with Carrie. Could be Ali’s undercover lover

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's back edited a huge amount of her Insta posts to have AD at the beginning. More worryingly, look at the first 9 posts, all but 2 are marked AD

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Do you reckon little miss tight arse will make her muggy minions pre-order whatever shite she's shifting? Don't think I'll be able to stomach the 'my big announcement' video. No guys, she's not up the duff, she's spent a whole year designing & making this product which she's put her heart & soul into, to selflessly give you what you want. As her gift to you, to thank you for your support£££ she's allowing you this unique opportunity to purchase this product from LEM beauty... for a limited time only.. Quick! It's only for the muggiest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
RANT ROOM - love it!!

Tiny Tears in a walking harness!!!!!

Think she has the nickname SLOTH for a reason by those that know her!! Sheer and utter unbridled LAZINESS

I did notice her moisturising her masculine diaorrhea nail coloured hands with all her rings on. Yuck Yuck Yuck

which vid is this? did I zone out whilst watching this?

A new thread title with most of this is NEEDED!!! hahahaa

she's not going to be in there- thats the slave shed for the workers

They both talk about this on the podcast ... about how she is never invited on his trips..... she sounded salty.

food prep? I would love to see what her prep is- the crap she leaves out as meals for Lidl and Aldi are a joke. Please tell me she cooks better for herself!!
Carrie's dish today, at least hers has
Screenshot_20200222_141927.jpg
colour 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I had assumed she was gay a while back, maybe tattle has helped her come out and that’s her new chapter. 🤷‍♀️

Ali hun, you’re next 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'NEWS UPDATE'
Woman practises giving birth to cat after all her friends get pregnant!!! 🐈🤰😜
Screenshot_20200222_172825.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Do you reckon little miss tight arse will make her muggy minions pre-order whatever shite she's shifting? Don't think I'll be able to stomach the 'my big announcement' video. No guys, she's not up the duff, she's spent a whole year designing & making this product which she's put her heart & soul into, to selflessly give you what you want. As her gift to you, to thank you for your support£££ she's allowing you this unique opportunity to purchase this product from LEM beauty... for a limited time only.. Quick! It's only for the muggiest.
read that as selfishly XD

Reactions: 1
Yesterday Victoria did ArmaniBeauty backstage tour, attended the Armani show, attended the Bulgari show/reveal, a marieclaire takeover, had a shooting for Bulgari, had a makeover for Versace, attended the Versace show in the front row, attended the Bulgari party and created a stunning look for Fendi. So Lydia got so tired and decided to have a duvet day today!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yesterday Victoria did ArmaniBeauty backstage tour, attended the Armani show, attended the Bulgari show/reveal, a marieclaire takeover, had a shooting for Bulgari, had a makeover for Versace, attended the Versace show in the front row, attended the Bulgari party and created a stunning look for Fendi. So Lydia got so tired and decided to have a duvet day today!
Let's not big up Vic too much she was stood at the back for most of her shows

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.