Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not big up Vic too much she was stood at the back for most of her shows
True, but still working harder than queen sloth. I’m not much of a fan of Vic and there def seems to be a decline in content/quality, but she is still miles ahead of lady of the dungeon.
It totally sickens me how she can film herself washing her face and pretending to go to bed in the middle of the day, have someone else edit it, and then have the audacity to act as though that’s hard work! She doesn’t even live in the same reality as others in her line of work.
Also would LOVE to know what Negin Mirsalehi thought of her, I noticed she was at her table at lunch on the LM trip. Pretty sure I could hear Lydia as loud and childish as ever in the background of Negin’s vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Yesterday Victoria did ArmaniBeauty backstage tour, attended the Armani show, attended the Bulgari show/reveal, a marieclaire takeover, had a shooting for Bulgari, had a makeover for Versace, attended the Versace show in the front row, attended the Bulgari party and created a stunning look for Fendi. So Lydia got so tired and decided to have a duvet day today!
victoria is desperate to insert herself and her brother husband in anywhere.
she’s had the backing of gleam since day one and that’s the only reason she’s been allowed to attend any of these events. In comparison to last year her career has plummeted.
I’d have to defend Millen in comparison, she’s never done FW and she knows she doesn’t belong there.
victoria wrote a book on fashion rules 🤣 and she’s been snubbed by most of the shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
'NEWS UPDATE'
Woman practises giving birth to cat after all her friends get pregnant!!! 🐈🤰😜View attachment 87233
Update:
A women all about designer fashion sits on her couch instead of attending fashion month.
A women who claims to be on the cutting edge of fashion and highly sought after as an influencer was not invited to any fashion shows.
A woMAN has two kitties between her legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Adore reading comments. Did anyone actually tried to ask her why is she using men cosmetics? 0D0BFCA2-0553-444E-AD41-879D00521A60.jpeg

• Haha
victoria is desperate to insert herself and her brother husband in anywhere.
she’s had the backing of gleam since day one and that’s the only reason she’s been allowed to attend any of these events. In comparison to last year her career has plummeted.
I’d have to defend Millen in comparison, she’s never done FW and she knows she doesn’t belong there.
victoria wrote a book on fashion rules 🤣 and she’s been snubbed by most of the shows.
Not a huge fan of INF, but at least she goes to shows, has specific comments on each designers, and actually participates in trying to make a name for herself in the fashion industry, and seemingly works with actual brands on their terms, not just begs for sponsorships.
I'd pick her over lazy, narcissistic Lydiot who just sits at home filming herself, rearranging cheap gifted furniture and fake books, and thinks her tit don't stink.
I find it a drastic difference between the two of them. While they both are greedy, money hungry, selling their souls to the devil type. At least INF has a degree in fashion and seems to actually care about it. Not just about the "class status" the designer items.

**Again, not a fan of INF, but just saying thats what I notice.

Reactions: 14
Not a huge fan of INF, but at least she goes to shows, has specific comments on each designers, and actually participates in trying to make a name for herself in the fashion industry, and seemingly works with actual brands on their terms, not just begs for sponsorships.
I'd pick her over lazy, narcissistic Lydiot who just sits at home filming herself, rearranging cheap gifted furniture and fake books, and thinks her tit don't stink.
I find it a drastic difference between the two of them. While they both are greedy, money hungry, selling their souls to the devil type. At least INF has a degree in fashion and seems to actually care about it. Not just about the "class status" the designer items.

Honestly enjoy ITF content and even though I'm dissapointed that she seems to be besties with lydiot right now, she does put in more effort, work, creativity in the content she does produce. Unlike lidl who workouts, vaccums her house, cleans a room and talks about how she's so productive

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I would have agreed with that until about 6 months ago.
Remember Frow got all of her spons and contacts because of gleam, she had a huge management team sorting that all out for her, they were handed to her on a plate, she’s done NOTHING but beg since leaving them and her attitude is so off putting lately.
shes “refused“ to do the majority of FW because it “puts a strain on her relationship“ and the house’s won’t put her front row anymore.

i still stand by my opinion, Frow is marginally worse than Millen. And without gleam she’d have nothing.

'NEWS UPDATE'
Woman practises giving birth to cat after all her friends get pregnant!!! 🐈🤰😜View attachment 87233
A DAY? I mean, is it normal for a woman in her early 30’s to spend A DAY under a duvet, if she is not recovering from illness/surgery? I’m not jealous btw. I am physically unable of staying put even for half an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the reason i'm liking Tamara's vlogs and Claires atm is they don't come across fake, patronising and condescending in their vlogs. Lydia seems to talk as if she's talking to an audience of 4 year olds at play school (which some of them are probably), I think it's her manner that is most off putting, her lack of appreciation for everything, oh and of course the other million things we hate!
I find (nothing to do with any of this) Nadia (can't believe I've not seen any of them until now the videos) or Nadz (shes amazing and so is her husband Mark) from Loose Women is doing a whole load of things about mental health problems on youtube and just went yeah felt the same when Mark talks about stuff with recent things well yeah won't go into that too much as its not really for this thread.

But those using it jumping on the wagon I refuse to read any of it, when you're actually faced with that kind of stuff like when all you want to do is end it all yeah (life I mean when you're pushed to that point its horrible).... I think I'd probably put my foot through the screen if I did read any of it about that pretending critisism is bullying when it blatantly isnt

Reactions: 3
I would have agreed with that until about 6 months ago.
Remember Frow got all of her spons and contacts because of gleam, she had a huge management team sorting that all out for her, they were handed to her on a plate, she’s done NOTHING but beg since leaving them and her attitude is so off putting lately.
shes “refused“ to do the majority of FW because it “puts a strain on her relationship“ and the house’s won’t put her front row anymore.

i still stand by my opinion, Frow is marginally worse than Millen. And without gleam she’d have nothing.
Agreed leaving gleam was dumb as can be, and will be a accelerating factor is the downfall of her career. I also hate that she thinks Chlmydia is someone you want to be friends with. *Barf*
But I just find she seems to somewhat care, where lydia is clearly in it for the money, the fake life she presents, and gifted items only. And Lydias personality and entitlement makes me nearly have a seizure from eye rolling so much. Not to be you know, but kinda a waste of a human on earth.

Why do you find INF is worse if you don't mind me asking? I stopped watching both of their YouTubes largely this year, except for a few randoms when I feel like torturing myself, so I am interested to know.

Reactions: 8
I find (nothing to do with any of this) Nadia (can't believe I've not seen any of them until now the videos) or Nadz (shes amazing and so is her husband Mark) from Loose Women is doing a whole load of things about mental health problems on youtube and just went yeah felt the same when Mark talks about stuff with recent things well yeah won't go into that too much as its not really for this thread.

But those using it jumping on the wagon I refuse to read any of it, when you're actually faced with that kind of stuff like when all you want to do is end it all yeah (life I mean when you're pushed to that point its horrible).... I think I'd probably put my foot through the screen if I did read any of it about that pretending critisism is bullying when it blatantly isnt
if you think she’s amazing you might want to avoid her thread here. 🤣😐

I listened to some of that tragic couples podcast.

utter rubbish, but some things stuck out.

ali has never experienced loss, according to him he lost his grandad when he was seven and he didn’t understand death until he lost affiliate.
ok, seven is old enough to understand death, I could understand if he was 3 or 4 but a seven year old is perfectly capable of understanding death. Especially when its a family member.

they took two weeks off on their honeymoon to grieve lynx.
but, wasn't that the trip they vlogged? When they met up with Leonie #networking
the same trip that started her intimississsissie advertisments, they had a full on photo shoot and she did a spon from there? 🙄

they know what happened lynx but it’s never been confirmed.

after affiliate died, and until the start of the year, lydia wasn’t getting out of bed until 9.30/10 some mornings and she wasn’t bothered to get dressed properly. she was constantly sick, doesn’t mention anything about diagnosing herself with tonsillitis 😂😂
Funny this 10am wake up time was never mentioned on a vlog.
“Rolled out of bed at 10am.....”

Lydia had to train Ali, he reminded her of the numerous duck boys she met in Ibiza. He clapped back she wasn’t exactly perfect when they got together either.
they aren’t lovey dovey but some couples that are could end in divorce....Lydias granny and grandad had separat sitting rooms and it worked for them 😐

i zoned out, it was a struggle and it just confirms they both talk a duck load of nothing for a remarkably long time.

Agreed leaving gleam was dumb as can be, and will be a accelerating factor is the downfall of her career. I also hate that she thinks Chlmydia is someone you want to be friends with. *Barf*
But I just find she seems to somewhat care, where lydia is clearly in it for the money, the fake life she presents, and gifted items only. And Lydias personality and entitlement makes me nearly have a seizure from eye rolling so much. Not to be you know, but kinda a waste of a human on earth.

Why do you find INF is worse if you don't mind me asking? I stopped watching both of their YouTubes largely this year, except for a few randoms when I feel like torturing myself, so I am interested to know.
because what you say about Victoria I believed to be true as well, in the past, not now.
I think Lydia has built her “brand” without management and Victoria is clinging to her now to suck whatever information she can from her.
Lydia has been a remarkably good friend to victoria with nothing in return, she’s helped her find workmen for the house and they seem to spend a lot of time together now Victoria is the newbie, and vic has nobody else, but isn’t frow still friends with Claire? despite what claire has implied about Lydia.

i think Victoria’s content is a million times worse that Lydias since her wedding, and especially since Christmas (she didn’t do vlogmas) her personality on Instagram is such a turn off, she’s bitchy, she’s constantly implying Instagram or the algorithm are screwing her over, her content (which is now incredibly lazy) is all ads for numerous different fragrances In her wedding gear.
she moans about everything.
her husband is now part of her brand, her Instagram and part of her channel, any drive she had seems to have gone and the “fashion influencer” has been replaced by a couples vlogging channel/Instagram
Neither are likable.
And they’re even more unlikable when they’re complaining about free holidays (whilst not declaring the freebie) and moaning about FW houses not respecting her enough to give her front row seats.

I dislike Frow so much I’m almost pro Lydia when they’re together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

ali has never experienced loss, according to him he lost his grandad when he was seven and he didn’t understand death until he lost affiliate.
ok, seven is old enough to understand death, I could understand if he was 3 or 4 but a seven year old is perfectly capable of understanding death. Especially when its a family member.

but, wasn't that the trip they vlogged? When they met up with Leonie #networking
the same trip that started her intimississsissie advertisments, they had a full on photo shoot and she did a spon from there? 🙄

after affiliate died, and until the start of the year, lydia wasn’t getting out of bed until 9.30/10 some mornings and she wasn’t bothered to get dressed properly. she was constantly sick, doesn’t mention anything about diagnosing herself with tonsillitis 😂😂

Lydia had to train Ali, he reminded her of the numerous duck boys she met in Ibiza. He clapped back she wasn’t exactly perfect when they got together either.
they aren’t lovey dovey but some couples that are could end in divorce....Lydias granny and grandad had separat sitting rooms and it worked for them 😐

i zoned out, it was a struggle and it just confirms they both talk a duck load of nothing for a remarkably long time.

because what you say about Victoria I believed to be true as well, in the past, not now.
I think Lydia has built her “brand” without management and Victoria is clinging to her now to suck whatever information she can from her.
Lydia has been a remarkably good friend to victoria with nothing in return, she’s helped her find workmen for the house and they seem to spend a lot of time together now Victoria is the newbie, and vic has nobody else, but isn’t frow still friends with Claire? despite what claire has implied about Lydia.

i think Victoria’s content is a million times worse that Lydias since her wedding, and especially since Christmas (she didn’t do vlogmas) her personality on Instagram is such a turn off, she’s bitchy, she’s constantly implying Instagram or the algorithm are screwing her over, her content (which is now incredibly lazy) is all ads for numerous different fragrances In her wedding gear.
her husband is now part of her brand, her Instagram and part of her channel, any drive she had seems to have gone and the “fashion influencer” has been replaced by a couples vlogging channel/Instagram
Neither are likable.
And they’re even more unlikable when they’re complaining about free holidays (whilst not declaring the freebie) and moaning about FW houses not respecting her enough to give her front row seats.

Me don’t like either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Neither are likable.

And I dislike her duck lips..that & her duck lip denial. What is with all this secret filler?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Neither are likable.

Very interesting! Thanks!
I totally agree with alot of that, I just don't think of it first off the bat I guess, not that I think of either of them that much in my day to day life. Especially when I compare it to Lydias nauseating personality.

"Neither are likable" ---I really really really agree with that!

Reactions: 5
Oh no not the thread more the video someone linked rather I meant in that thread lol

And I dislike her duck lips..that & her duck lip denial. What is with all this secret filler?
She looks similar at least to a man to begin with it's not really gonna get a whole lot better after that I don't think!

We need @Muff_Puff to investigate what's on the chalk board on the home account story.
20200223_010509.jpg

20200223_013531.jpg

I've zoomed in on the video clip from last week (above).
It has exactly the same thing written on it as it did in the beginning of January.
(See photo below which Lidl posted to her IG Story on 6th January).
Screenshot_20200223-004933_Gallery.jpg

20200223_010819.jpg

Tuesday - Paris
Thursday & Friday - London Meetings.
Sunday - Netflix & Chill AG (I think).

Lidl went to Paris at the beginning of January for Leonie Hanne's tacky phone cases event.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.