Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone will have got the notification but considering we’re talking about it here!!!
👏👏👏

This is an excellent article! Thanks for linking it. I'm pleased to see that the author mentions work situations (as I did in my previous post) where you are often criticised by staff/boss/clients/peers.....face to face...and you deal with it.
Most of these influencers have have never had a job where they are held to account. As soon as they see anything negative they see it as bullying.
Having been the victim of workplace bullying I am totally against that but reviews and appraisals are not bullying. This site is not bullying. We do not post on influencers blogs, vlogs, videos etc and they can choose if they want to read here!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is an excellent article! Thanks for linking it. I'm pleased to see that the author mentions work situations (as I did in my previous post) where you are often criticised by staff/boss/clients/peers.....face to face...and you deal with it.
Most of these influencers have have never had a job where they are held to account. As soon as they see anything negative they see it as bullying.
Having been the victim of workplace bullying I am totally against that but reviews and appraisals are not bullying. This site is not bullying. We do not post on influencers blogs, vlogs, videos etc and they can choose if they want to read here!
They have no idea on what world we live in.
I had a boss that told me to my face that I’a stupid dumb witch - this was bullying and bviously I quit.
I had another boss who told me I do that and that very well, but that and that can be improved- this is critisism.
Huge difference influenzas!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The reason she spends so much money buying the things Lydia recommends, yet Lydia is the last to ever put her hand in her pocket and buy something herself, but is always the first to recommend gifted products or items that if she talks about with give her a profit. When will they see that they are being treated as mugs.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Talking of domestic violence. Lumi is absolutely thriving since Lynx left. He was an utter bully & Lumi was physically ill from the stress (that & the tit food/dirty bowls).. had to eat in the en suite she was so scared. Even her ugly smeg fridge hideaway can now go :)
Ive a bengal and she used to live with 3 older cats. 2 died and one rehomed himself and since then she is a millions times happier,i think cats prefer being only cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ive a bengal and she used to live with 3 older cats. 2 died and one rehomed himself and since then she is a millions times happier,i think cats prefer being only cats.
Reading my post back it sounds like a piss take but animals have feelings too..it was almost like Lumi wished that mean tormentor away so hard it happened. I think when Ali visited the breeder the boss eyes & losing balance should've been a giveaway that something wasn't quite right, that he would have behavioural problems. Hats off to them for sticking it out with him despite all the pissing on their heads in bed & all over their show bungalow but Lumi's wellbeing should've been top priority over Ali's attachment to his 'son' affiliate lynx..& agree he should've been rehomed long ago to allow them both a family of their own.

Basically admitting her post has nothing to do with others or suicide prevention... she has one goal; controlling her brand's image...NOTHING negative written about her online.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Reading my post back it sounds like a piss take but animals have feelings too..it was almost like Lumi wished that mean tormentor away so hard it happened. I think when Ali visited the breeder the boss eyes & losing balance should've been a giveaway that something wasn't quite right, that he would have behavioural problems. Hats off to them for sticking it out with him despite all the pissing on their heads in bed & all over their show bungalow but Lumi's wellbeing should've been top priority over Ali's attachment to his 'son' affiliate lynx..& agree he should've been rehomed long ago to allow them both a family of their own.
Sadly few cats play well together, unless they are related or raised together since birth. My cat for instance is the opposite, any baby kitten I brought to him he raised him like it would be his own.. washed them, showed them how to eat. He is a little cat angel ❤ But not all cats are the same, they all have different personalities just like us.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She makes me so mad - she's preaching again on Twitter, and whilst so many influencers have jumped on the Be Kind and posted after what happened to Caroline Flack - the lime goss post says it al - but Lydia always has to take things too far. She's a hypocrite at the best of times, and a vacuous moron at the most of times.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Basically admitting her post has nothing to do with others or suicide prevention... she has one goal; controlling her brand's image...NOTHING negative written about her online.

I feel as if she wants to be seen as a genuine business woman/ brand and not a casual blogger/ vlogger with a legit job. Yet can’t take that if she wants to be seen as a brand she has to be held accountable for how she is advertising. The same as any other brand would. For example, if Sainsbury’s were paid to sell you a product and promised you all these fantastic results, but did not disclose correctly that they have been paid to sell it to you, they would get in trouble too. You can’t have it both ways Lydia. When will she grow up and realise you can’t try and mug people off and get away with not complying with simple rules like a real brand would.

I agree with the person on Twitter she needs to put her dummy back in and stop sulking because she’s been pulled up on something time and time again

Reactions: 21
“Us”? Her and Vicky, she means?
Haven’t seen anyone else complaining.
The rest of the bunch simply follows the rules, no questions asked.
Generally speaking, I really do not understand what is their problem with disclosing properly? Every industry has some similar rules. In academics we are not allowed to quote someone else’s work without a reference, for instance. Everyone understands the point of it. Why influenzas cannot? The only explanation I can find is that brands do not want them to disclose, as it ruins that “girl-next-door-casually-sharing-her-love-for-a-new-mascara” aura that helps them with sensory marketing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Funny how she talks about 'calling out' as there are ASA processes in place. We should remind her of this when she calls a brand out for something and direct her to the customer enquiries process...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
. Hats off to them for sticking it out with him despite all the pissing on their heads in bed & all over their show bungalow
One of my two furballs will pee on my bedding. No matter what you do he will find a way every few months to get on a bed and pee. Have tried a cat behaviourist, medicine, reward training but nothing stop him every 4 months emptying his bladder on one of the two beds. It’s costs me thousands in bedding! I don’t think keeping Lynx when he peed In inappropriate places makes them good parents. The fact they let the cat get killed shows they were piss poor parents.

Reactions: 8
Funny how she talks about 'calling out' as there are ASA processes in place. We should remind her of this when she calls a brand out for something and direct her to the customer enquiries process...
Lydia is incredibly stupid.
When all businesses out there do their best to collect customer feedback on spot, in order to avoid any escalation of conflict that might arise from customer’s dissatisfaction with company’s actions, Lydia would prefer to be reported to the authorities right away:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And btw, business risk materialising from the non-compliance with laws and regulations is not even in Risk management books anymore, as no business would tolerate any financial risk coming from their own stupidity and inability to do the right thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok lets just clear it up a little bit 'you ugly bleeping witch hope you die' is trolling/bullying. 'Lydia you liar you did not pay for the things you have said you paid for' is NOT bullying but is stating the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Exactly. She is nothing but negative on twitter.

Speaking of Twitter, she liked a comment off one of her followers calling the person who said about ASA guidelines argumentative How is that helpful at all. Ganging up on someone who didn’t seem to say anything wrong? Because it’s a sensitive time and not say anything to Lydia who is being positive. Lydia who was also having thinly veiled digs at people who see through her bullshit and lies? Or the Lydia who is being positive and turning someone else’s suicide into a me me me episode?

Maybe I’m getting defensive because they were also a katie 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.