Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said bully no 1. Come on give me a break with this tit. She is queen of passive aggressive replies and salty comments.
What bout the time Lydia got her minions to bully that girl who did 'the truth about Lydia' video

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok lets just clear it up a little bit 'you ugly bleeping witch hope you die' is trolling/bullying. 'Lydia you liar you did not pay for the things you have said you paid for' is NOT bullying but is stating the truth.
On the topic of appearance, I don't think I'd be able to resist mentioning what she's done to her nose & jaw with filler. Like, I can't take my eyes off her nose in her vlogs..it's just like woahhh. And when Ali catches her side profile jeeesus! Sorry but that Dr Ayad is the worst 'influencer' on lydl. Her natural nose was so much nicer. Anyway as lydl would say, that's your opinion & it doesn't matter. Least of all to someone who doesn't read gossip sites🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she's restyling the kitchen with integrated appliances, the office,the service room, got a load of free tit.
Said she won't be wearing makeup after a full week of heavy make-up, which is funny cause she posted insta stories claiming she is make-up free.
"Photo shoot with Stella at my house" - my house? not our house?
Her laser session has been life changing- obviously.
She wants to do parcels to send out to her sheeps- curious if that will ever happen.
Her cat seems to be having something at her eye but I'm not sure, Lumi looks a bit weird. She has like a drawer full of dozen of cat food, Purina being the most expenssive as per her comment. Lol is Purina that expenssive there in the UK? Here is less then a pound.
"My skin is ughhhhh pure joy"- right, as usual.

And a lot of blablabla memememe mine mine mine blablablabla but I can't bear anymore.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
On the topic of appearance, I don't think I'd be able to resist mentioning what she's done to her nose & jaw with filler. Like, I can't take my eyes off her nose in her vlogs..it's just like woahhh. And when Ali catches her side profile jeeesus! Sorry but that Dr Ayad is the worst 'influencer' on lydl. Her natural nose was so much nicer. Anyway as lydl would say, that's your opinion & it doesn't matter. Least of all to someone who doesn't read gossip sites🤷‍♀️
I don’t think commenting on someone’s appearance that they’ve decided to physically change is a bad thing. Especially when they constantly lie about it. Like you say, her natural nose was a lot nicer. The fact she changes her face and makes out she does nothing to it is something worth criticising.

I have not watched a blog since Christmas. My life feels so much happier without her in it. Her constant consumerism, begging and disingenuous and deceptive behaviour just used to get me cross, now I never have to worry about getting irate from any of that. I’m hoping by the end of this year I will have finished my treatment and will have blocked her on Twitter and IG and will be free from her presence in my life. It’s like getting over a drug addiction!

I would love it if her and all the other grief vulture influenza’s became irrelevant and people just lost interest in them. I bet they would be straight on these forums that they judge people with no life’s are on trying to drum up interest in them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She brought a load of coffee table books (Vogue & Chanel how original) for the telegraph shoot. Also moved lumis food into the kitchen yes cant be having cat food dish in the bathroom sooo not luxe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of Twitter, she liked a comment off one of her followers calling the person who said about ASA guidelines argumentative How is that helpful at all. Ganging up on someone who didn’t seem to say anything wrong? Because it’s a sensitive time and not say anything to Lydia who is being positive. Lydia who was also having thinly veiled digs at people who see through her bullshit and lies? Or the Lydia who is being positive and turning someone else’s suicide into a me me me episode?

Maybe I’m getting defensive because they were also a katie 🤪
Lydl's tweet was her fake attempt at being persuasive & making out she has the gossipers best interests at heart (it worked on a couple of tattlers) then she goes passive agressively liking all the comments that call people who use gossip sites pathetic losers. We see you mean girl.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
How is she seriously going to be sat there on Instagram pretending her new video is her natural skin? No filters, no foundation, no beauty lighting? No Lydia, but you have CC cream, bronzer, highlighter, concealer etc. All these influencers preaching about how the media is to blame for Caroline Flack etc are JUST as bad. They feed into an impossible to attain culture for teenage girls and boys. She literally just reposted a fan saying “this woman is the reason I spend so much money.”
That is not something to be proud of considering Lydia doesn’t truly believe in any of the products she uses, she uses them for one post and then discards them. She was just promoting one lipstick, now onto another a few days later? The fake “I have bad days!!” I’m human too” is absolute bullshit and is only done to seem relatable. I can think of very few influencers that are actually semi-relatable and stick to their word. Lydia is here portraying that she looks all “glowy” and done up naturally as most of these influencers do. So where’s the post of her with her real skin, then? The skin you could see in the Ski Trip with blemishes and marks. Young girls see this image and feel so much pressure to look exactly like them, have their luxury bags which THEY DONT PAY FOR!!!! Their luxury clothes which THEY DONT PAY FOR!!!! Lydia can spout as much tit as she can about kindness blah blah blah but at the end of the day, she’s the one perpetuating a fake culture, a fake life. A childhood that is ever changing, lies about “buying” products, lies about “miracle” products. Sorry for the rant but I just had to get it out. At the end of the day, I hope these girls and boys watching her don’t spend all their wages on “luxury” items they can’t really afford because Lydia recommends it. It amazes me how people are so willing to take the word of someone who is paid to say the product is good etc. when they so constantly move onto a new product the next day. And I hope there’s no one out there feeling bad about how their skin looks “without foundation” etc because Lydia does not even look like Lydia. Everything about her is faux.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

It's simply not true that it has been 2 years since she has read a gossip forum, otherwise she would have not had the opportunity to obsessively read and respond to everything said on Tattle since we started using her thread on here less than 2 years ago. Lidl liar as usual. Still obsessed with reading about herself and that is her problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice on her chalk board in kitchen it says next to wednesday 'I love cock' with a pic of a cock :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
She advertised for that procedure. As potential customers of Dr.Ayad (god forbid) we have a right to assess the results:p

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's amazing how fast this thread moves, thank you all for the laughs and eye rolls.

I can't even hate watch her now. Lydia making CF's death somehow relevant to her is absolutely disgusting. Everyone to some level has been affected by domestic violence or suicide, sometimes both. She must literally have air for brains to think she has any right as an influenza to discuss this matter. duck you Lydia, you are a trash person through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched Lydia for a couple of weeks because I have exams and there’s only so many 30+ min videos of unbridled batshittery that I can take when studying.
But I’ve just watched a few minutes of her latest video and WHAT THE duck?

This idiot has redone her dining room AGAIN?
I swear to God she is doing this now to stress test my airways because I am about to blow a bloody gasket. Didn’t she just redecorate her dining room (2 months ago??) and now she has moved the bleeping furniture into her kitchen and turned the dining room into a snug? WHAT FUCKERY IS THIS?

WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That instagram video saying she has no foundation on - that does not mean you have no makeup on, what even is the point in saying that when you have a full face made up? Natural photos mean no makeup, not 10 other products instead of foundation. As usual a total bleeping fraud.

I haven’t watched Lydia for a couple of weeks because I have exams and there’s only so many 30+ min videos of unbridled batshittery that I can take when studying.
But I’ve just watched a few minutes of her latest video and WHAT THE duck?

This idiot has redone her dining room AGAIN?
I swear to God she is doing this now to stress test my airways because I am about to blow a bloody gasket. Didn’t she just redecorate her dining room (2 months ago??) and now she has moved the bleeping furniture into her kitchen and turned the dining room into a snug? WHAT FUCKERY IS THIS?

WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?
WHAT THE duck?

The dining room has become the whisky room!

It's like she lives in a furniture show room and keeps creating room sets!

C*NT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.