Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara knew the real Lydia (back in 2015). They must have spent some time when they were invited to Italy as they were just 5 girls. Is impossible they didn't interact during that trip. I bet Tamara didn't like Lydia since back then. They have been on a couple of events at the same time, and never see them on pic or videos.

But who knows, after Victoria avoiding Lydia as plague, to now be her BFF... maybe Tamara will dissapoint us to? Nah! Tamara may not have a PhD like Vic, but Tamara is way smarter!

Aka Carrie's boyfriend? Ah yes, that's a good guess. On my list:

1. Alex Mcgrath (Vic's husband, not Vic's brother)
2. Kyle Galvin
3. Waldo

🙊
Lydia looks great (holding a bottle of liquor...lol) in this photo. Her face isn't HUGE and she has a natural smile and she doesn't have caterpillars for eyebrows.

Well, Kyle might be following Victoria. But even he knows Victoria is lacking of job offers. So the guy needs to be closer to the one that is stealing getting Vic's jobs.

However I do hope Lydia's new photographer is Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother).

Can you imagine Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) dealing with Lydia's periods mood (which seems to be everday) 🤭

Can you image Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) running to get Lydia her Red Bulls, I mean, her ginger water 🤭

Can you image Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) going on the next Laura Mercier's trip with Lydia while Victoria comment on Lydia's IG "Awww babe!" 🤭

Fingers cross is Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother).
Hate the word 'babe'. To my ears it is demeaning and not endearing. AND it sounds like the person doesn't even know your name.

Reactions: 12
She likes to pretend she’s Rosie Huntington Whitley

Yesterday I watched the Chanel borefest/bragfest and I realized that this woman has been sitting in front of a camera on a white couch for the last 5 or 6 years talking about how a brooch elevates a whole outfit, about investing in timeless pieces and bag collections. During the last 6 years, Hillary Clinton lost her presidential bid, Trump managed to get his orange ass in office, SCOTUS judges died, "pussy" made its way in American history books, Pelosi made history a couple of times, Portugal won the EuroCup, France won the World Cup for the 2nd time, Beyonce had twins, Jenifer Aniston and Brad Pitt reunited, Mathew Perry went on Instagram and Lydia is still talking about timeless pieces and outfits elevation. How is she okay with is? She's still exactly where she was 5 years ago! Well she has bigger rooms now to show off and he face looks like an awareness add against fillers. Otherwise she's still in the same effing place while the whole world moved on (either for the better or the worse, this isn't the point).

Well said. I just unsubscribed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I CAN’T HANDLE IT!! I tried watching Lydia’s stories but her lisp with Invasilign just makes me cringe so hard and think of ITF.

also her teeth are perfectly straight? WHY does she need to sacrifice her ability to speak in a non-nails-on-a-chalkboard way for some straightening trays she doesn’t even need????
Why didn't she just get veneers on her bottom teeth and then be done with it?

So let me get this straight, Alex Mcgrath you refer to is the husband not the brother 🤔😂

Let's pretend we snuggle while Aldi hangs off the edge 🙄😂

View attachment 83175
Look at how big her head is compared to Ali's and her shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So let me get this straight, Alex Mcgrath you refer to is the husband not the brother 🤔😂

Let's pretend we snuggle while Aldi hangs off the edge 🙄😂

View attachment 83175
Funny how all of a sudden they’re snuggling on one sofa together when we mentioned time and time again how weird and odd it was that they both sit/lay on different couches on other sides of the room to watch tv... HI Lyds 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Russian Hooker Coat..........

All........ALL..........Comments questioning if it's real fur have been deleted.

All except this one.......... Screenshot_20200212-233005_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200212-233027_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200212-233047_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The Russian Hooker Coat..........

All........ALL..........Comments questioning if it's real fur have been deleted.

All except this one..........View attachment 83314View attachment 83315View attachment 83316
She's a two faced witch make no mistake 😡
How would you like it if your cat was skinned so someone could wear her fur!?!
She should be totally ashamed wearing real fur and having bags/shoes made from innocent animals skins, just in the name of wearing high end 😡 she's just scum 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So Lydia now has Invisalign? Funny how she said years ago that she couldn't have it because she was allergic to the material used as she tried it before, but now its GIFTED, she's OK with it???!! Seriously, I just can't with her anymore, I can't even hate watch her videos to join in because all I see is beg, beg, lie, lie beg , lie, lisp, fairness. I've not watched the last 5 vlogs, she's completely unbearable now

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why would you need to sit here at your dining table when you have a huge office... in your house... 🤦🏽‍♀️
0E8ED67E-34C4-4A79-989C-E7D68C6368D8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No idea who this You Tuber is but I thought of Lidl when I saw it!
I watched this video yesterday! The girl is 21 and she talks about her fillers and why she decided to remove them. She also mentions that when we see people’s faces getting bigger and bigger, it’s not because they constantly add in more filler (although that is what they end up doing afterwards anyways), but because the filler that they have previously injected to make their cheekbones stand out, for instance, migrated all over the place and is not in the cheekbones anymore. Then a person thinks that the filler has simply dissolved, and goes back for a top up (to get those protruded cheekbones back), and the same thing happens again overtime. Which means that after some time a person ends up with a face full with filler, thus, that huge stretched face effect.
She also shows how in her case the filler went all into her mouth and formed large firm pockets of substance under her upper lip. Her doctor removed it by squeezing it out by hand.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.