Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she supposed to be wearing Dior here, if so she has managed to make it look dreadful? She looks like she got something cheap to wear from down the local market.

That's her Isabel Marant dress - she's got no Dior clothes to wear - unless they give/lend her some!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the more these influencers explain, the worse they look.
There is nothing classy about these influencers... they have no integrity whatsoever.
These two morons having each others backs or whatever... What fake pieces of s***
You're all right ladies...we can't take any of the brands who work people like Lydia Elise Millen seriously.
I would rather support a brand who actually gives back to the community or is concerned about the global impact of their products rather than a brand who would rather spend thousands of dollars on paid PR trips for influencers who look like clones of each other.
Lydia being the manliest looking of them all...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
:ROFLMAO: So she wants her house to always look like this...Maybe we should remind her of that next week when she has nothing to do and changes it all AGAIN.
She changes everything so often because she receives a lot of free tit. And it’s quite logic, she always gets new stuff so her house always looks brand new and she also sells the previous stuff and gets some cash, for which she pays no taxes.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
20200212_133755.png
I expect the reason we didn't hear much ftom Lidl in January was because she was filing her tax return, deadline Jan 31. I hope she made a note of all her gifted items!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus. Her new Instagram post has her begging for an Aga. Oh, and she couldn’t be “more proud of her house right now.” What a mindless unfulfilled life.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Jesus. Her new Instagram post has her begging for an Aga. Oh, and she couldn’t be “more proud of her house right now.” What a mindless unfulfilled life.
“how it all goes together so seamlessly” she is HORRENDOUS. She literally makes me nauseous. She is such an insolent person. Proud of herself for “faffing” up free pillows.

Thanking her amazing clients? Uh doesn’t she realize that she is working for Stella magazine and not the other way around🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And she really would have ripped out the perfectly fine integrated stove for an AGA cooker? She doesn’t even bloody cook or bake. Guys at this point I’m convinced she is mentally unstable at the very least delusional.

5BFB1CD9-7FE6-48DF-B30B-560F9194ADE8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Poor Angela luv still hasn't realised this is a show home, things don't need to function or be used. They just need to be there purely for show.

1581516503366.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What in the world. That pose does nothing for her or her outfit. All I see is big feet and big face.
Just looks disgusting to be quite honest, it's like (not hating on any person who decides to dress mtf, me being one of them, well... not going into that one lol) but seen people do that at trans support groups legs wide open when yeah.... what that actually reminds me of does that, maybe works with trousers, tight fitting ones perhaps but certainly not that it looks hideous literally!!
I think the more these influencers explain, the worse they look.
I like the term chav lol, its still rearing its ugly head through all her bull tit, is like someone whos obviously 30 (as I suppose in a way when Bubble off AbFAb says, honestly that ep kills me several times over haha) struggling to 'look younger' in inverted commas due to not remembering how young she said pmsl

I keep looking at photos of Elle Darby and I think genuinely she wreaks of it in some pics its blindingly obvious she just looks tacky in some photos it's like how the f can you possibly think that looks even vaguely classy, even some chav's I've seen look better than her!

On a side note just wondering if any designers were which ever orientation actually Armani identifies as bisexual think thats really interesting, Christian Dior was likely gay but not too sure about that one as he's long gone now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So wait she first makes a video about being sustainable and tit and then does a Chanel video about bags. what.

Also she deleted my comment when I explained to her how sustainability works lol dumbass.

Also

Clickbait title

Also

Didn't Lidl work in a clothing shop before becoming an influenza? "Sorry I don't know what they are called, sales associates?" Pretending to not know what they are called when she was one herself lol also she gotta stop with the fake posh accent it's annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi you lot! My english isn't super so I was wondering what she might mean by clients in the last sentence in her ig-post? It just feels like weird wording? I use client as in "the law firm have clients all over the world" or "I am a regular client at Chanel". Is this just her trying to sound extra like her OOT-use of the word bespoke? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
What I really can’t understand about this woman is that she’s doing things that could actually generate some really empowering content (for a change) but doesn’t share anything??

She’s done a couple of these events with She Can She Did which is actually a genuinely great business trying to do some good. Although I would argue their choice of Lydia is...questionable, why the f*** wouldn’t she help generate some more publicity for them by sharing with her huge following? And making herself look less superficial and selfish in the process?

It can only be because they aren’t paying her to promote?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.