Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CAN’T HANDLE IT!! I tried watching Lydia’s stories but her lisp with Invasilign just makes me cringe so hard and think of ITF.

also her teeth are perfectly straight? WHY does she need to sacrifice her ability to speak in a non-nails-on-a-chalkboard way for some straightening trays she doesn’t even need????

• Angry
Reactions: 11
“And a huge thank you to some of my amazing clients who have helped on today’s shoot to make my home extra beautiful”

who would these be? This confused me 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 16
he’s managed to find his way out of Frows ass??? Still hasn’t located his balls if he’s heading over to the bungalow shed.
Well, Kyle might be following Victoria. But even he knows Victoria is lacking of job offers. So the guy needs to be closer to the one that is stealing getting Vic's jobs.

However I do hope Lydia's new photographer is Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother).

Can you imagine Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) dealing with Lydia's periods mood (which seems to be everday) 🤭

Can you image Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) running to get Lydia her Red Bulls, I mean, her ginger water 🤭

Can you image Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) going on the next Laura Mercier's trip with Lydia while Victoria comment on Lydia's IG "Awww babe!" 🤭

Fingers cross is Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, Kyle might be following Victoria. But even he knows Victoria is lacking of job offers. So the guy needs to be closer to the one that is stealing getting Vic's jobs.

However I do hope Lydia's new photographer is Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother).

Can you imagine Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) dealing with Lydia's periods mood (which seems to be everday) 🤭

Can you image Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) running to get Lydia her Red Bulls, I mean, her ginger water 🤭

Can you image Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother) going on the next Laura Mercier's trip with Lydia while Victoria comment on Lydia's IG "Awww babe!" 🤭

Fingers cross is Alex Mcgrath (the husband, not the brother).
So let me get this straight, Alex Mcgrath you refer to is the husband not the brother 🤔😂

Let's pretend we snuggle while Aldi hangs off the edge 🙄😂

So let me get this straight, Alex Mcgrath you refer to is the husband not the brother 🤔😂

Screenshot_20200212_191509.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When a grown man has the same name of his brother-in-law, and not happy with that decides he also wants to changes his last name to match... I mean, that deserves a mention whenever possible :D multiple times a day :D multiple times on a single post!! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When a grown man has the same name of his brother-in-law, and not happy with that decides he also wants to changes his last name to match... I mean, that deserves a mention whenever possible :D multiple times a day :D multiple times on a single post!! :D
across threads 💁🏻‍♀️
Mr and Mrs Magrath. Both siblings and partners 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Right! Why would anyone do that? One of my friends has two aunts with the same name bc two of her uncles both married women with the same first name and yet both of them changed their last name to their husband's. I wouldn't change my name anyway but I would definitely not change it if I was marrying someone who had a relative with my first name.

Reactions: 7
Hi guys, long time no read, took some time off here, having lost my cat suddenly due to kidney failure a couple of weeks ago. And you know what? I found it refreshing not to have Liedia in my mind. I stopped watching her already, but I used to enjoy the posts here. But it made me think. As a narc, she enjoys attention, even negative one. I think she is secretly relishing in the fact that there are threads about her. What do you think would happen if we all decide to even hate watch and completely abandon this thread (difficult because it’s way too much fun I know) about her, not a single reaction ever about her, I think she would have a breakdown. Because then she would be really a nobody - you don’t post about nobodies, or do you? I would just like to see what would happen with all of them if we just ignore them completely for a week - I have started, I only watch youtube now for interior design accounts documentaries. It really os a breath of fresh air not to watch or listen to their stupidity, now when I try to watch someone, I cannot go through the whole video, I feel my IQ fading.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi guys, long time no read, took some time off here, having lost my cat suddenly due to kidney failure a couple of weeks ago. And you know what? I found it refreshing not to have Liedia in my mind. I stopped watching her already, but I used to enjoy the posts here. But it made me think. As a narc, she enjoys attention, even negative one. I think she is secretly relishing in the fact that there are threads about her. What do you think would happen if we all decide to even hate watch and completely abandon this thread (difficult because it’s way too much fun I know) about her, not a single reaction ever about her, I think she would have a breakdown. Because then she would be really a nobody - you don’t post about nobodies, or do you? I would just like to see what would happen with all of them if we just ignore them completely for a week - I have started, I only watch youtube now for interior design accounts documentaries. It really os a breath of fresh air not to watch or listen to their stupidity, now when I try to watch someone, I cannot go through the whole video, I feel my IQ fading.
sorry to hear about you cat 😞

this is the only place that calls Lydia out on her games and lies,
I'm sure she loves being the topic of discussion in real life... but not on here.
most people who come here end up agreeing with what’s said here.

no influence wants their audience to know we exist. She’d love for us to be shut down.
but it won’t happen 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22
sorry to hear about you cat 😞

this is the only place that calls Lydia out on her games and lies,
I'm sure she loves being the topic of discussion in real life... but not on here.
most people who come here end up agreeing with what’s said here.

no influence wants their audience to know we exist. She’d love for us to be shut down.
but it won’t happen 😎
What I love best is how the desperately addicted-to-her-own-thread narc, clings to this feeling of 'being in control' by pretending she doesn't read here...then subconsciously addresses & justifies all our comments & criticism in her weekly vlogs🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 83175
[/QUOTE]
This is hysterical! So we all know this is in response to all you wonderful Tattlers that have pointed out that they are always platonically on separate couches when they are watching TV "together." And, who snuggles in that outfit of hers? She always wears her bathrobe when vlogging around the bungalow, but when she takes a break to snuggle on the cheap sofa she's wearing that old Max Mara number? Nice try, Lydiot. So contrived it's truly pathetic!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So basically the people doing the shoot have moved that hideous LV trunk and replaced it with those flowers and stands.
They probably weren't as impressed with F&M as Lydia. I like the stands on each side of the fireplace. I also like the art they chose to show on the TV. I believe Lydia always picks a black, white, and grey piece of art. Which brings me to her choices in artwork. She basically could buy actual original art for what she pays for a cheap framed poster. She should look for antique frames when she goes to Paris. I love abstract paintings in very ornate antique frames. Posters, framed or not, belong in dorm rooms not country manors (which she thinks she lives in). In Paris she should hit the flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops for a vintage piece of furniture. Everything in her house is band spanking new, trendy, and basically generic.

Ali has a fan page, someone in Turkey by the looks of it set it up. There is/was a guy in Turkey who used to gush over his photos https://www.instagram.com/aligordon.fans/
Looks like the majority of those photos were taken before Ali went on his starvation diet. The sad and hungry look is so tres chic this year.

Reactions: 16
They probably wouldn't allow the F&M basket to be in the shot because they'd be giving the brand free advertising. Let's face it newspapers are as bad as Lydia, she wouldn't do something unless there was something in it for her.

Reactions: 11
I noticed that...never seen those stands before. So basically the mag rearranged everything before showing ' Lidl's style'. Also, what's now in the dining room?

That was my first thought! 😅😅😅
I'm going to have buy the paper when the article comes out just to see how much of her 'fabulous' style they have changed. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.