Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I watched the Chanel borefest/bragfest and I realized that this woman has been sitting in front of a camera on a white couch for the last 5 or 6 years talking about how a brooch elevates a whole outfit, about investing in timeless pieces and bag collections. During the last 6 years, Hillary Clinton lost her presidential bid, Trump managed to get his orange ass in office, SCOTUS judges died, "pussy" made its way in American history books, Pelosi made history a couple of times, Portugal won the EuroCup, France won the World Cup for the 2nd time, Beyonce had twins, Jenifer Aniston and Brad Pitt reunited, Mathew Perry went on Instagram and Lydia is still talking about timeless pieces and outfits elevation. How is she okay with is? She's still exactly where she was 5 years ago! Well she has bigger rooms now to show off and he face looks like an awareness add against fillers. Otherwise she's still in the same effing place while the whole world moved on (either for the better or the worse, this isn't the point).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi you lot! My english isn't super so I was wondering what she might mean by clients in the last sentence in her ig-post? It just feels like weird wording? I use client as in "the law firm have clients all over the world" or "I am a regular client at Chanel". Is this just her trying to sound extra like her OOT-use of the word bespoke? :ROFLMAO:
Yes, as a native English speaker it looked weird to me to. I would only use it the same way as you have.

i think just another example of Lydia trying to sound important and professional.

Reactions: 16
What I really can’t understand about this woman is that she’s doing things that could actually generate some really empowering content (for a change) but doesn’t share anything??

She’s done a couple of these events with She Can She Did which is actually a genuinely great business trying to do some good. Although I would argue their choice of Lydia is...questionable, why the f*** wouldn’t she help generate some more publicity for them by sharing with her huge following? And making herself look less superficial and selfish in the process?

It can only be because they aren’t paying her to promote?

Did she not wear the outfit Dior sent her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just what we need.

another bint with a lisp. Fabulous. 🙄

so she’s hiring someone we all might know, any guesses!? It’s a male by the sounds of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just what we need.

another bint with a lisp. Fabulous. 🙄

so she’s hiring someone we all might know, any guesses!? It’s a male by the sounds of it.
Not using any filters on that IG. 100% bullshit!! Look at her eyes!! 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God I love Tamara. She just uploaded her Courchevel video and it's so obvious that she avoids Lydia like the plague. Lydia isn't anywhere in any shot of her vlog. Not even in the background. Tamara must stay FAR away from where ever Lydia is hunched over her phone or not-beige food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
DE20688D-5EDC-42DF-8BC9-29B0945AB797.jpeg

your followers take skin care advice from you lydia, it’s very clear they’re thick as tit.
they probably think this is lynx!

THEY PAY SEVEN HUNDRED QUID ON FACE CREAM ON YOUR RECOMMENDATION!!
idiots ask stupid questions Lydia. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, my guess was also Kyle Galvin, however the guy seems to have a some work, and his fees might be too high for I-Want-Everything-For-Free Lydia...

So I think I would go with the guy that has no job and whom's wife career is going downhill, then desperate need extra money: Alex Mcgrath (Vic's husband, not Vic's borther)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God I love Tamara. She just uploaded her Courchevel video and it's so obvious that she avoids Lydia like the plague. Lydia isn't anywhere in any shot of her vlog. Not even in the background. Tamara must stay FAR away from where ever Lydia is hunched over her phone or not-beige food.
Tamara knew the real Lydia (back in 2015). They must have spent some time when they were invited to Italy as they were just 5 girls. Is impossible they didn't interact during that trip. I bet Tamara didn't like Lydia since back then. They have been on a couple of events at the same time, and never see them on pic or videos.

But who knows, after Victoria avoiding Lydia as plague, to now be her BFF... maybe Tamara will dissapoint us to? Nah! Tamara may not have a PhD like Vic, but Tamara is way smarter!

Or maybe it's Waldo????
Just kidding
Aka Carrie's boyfriend? Ah yes, that's a good guess. On my list:

1. Alex Mcgrath (Vic's husband, not Vic's brother)
2. Kyle Galvin
3. Waldo

🙊

Reactions: 17
So from watching Ali’s vlog, Ali helped out at the zip yard.......
And lydia stayed at home 🤔 doing duck all.
even though she pretended on instagram stories they were her bags of clothes (it was Ali’s)
in her car (it was Ali’s)

vile creature

Yes, my guess was also Kyle Galvin
he’s managed to find his way out of Frows ass??? Still hasn’t located his balls if he’s heading over to the bungalow shed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just watching it now and it's so much better than anything LM will manage. Can't help thinking Tamara knows this too and is giving the brands even better coverage than usual. She also mentioned that they were skipping the ski school - can't think why.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.