Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leeleebeb75

BUT, on her grid post she’s tagged Net A Porter, so was it an ad for LoubouTAN or was it just (another) NAP ad? Big difference if you ask me..,
Lyds has been gifted the Louboutin beauty by NAP. Lorna Luxe has been gifted hers by Harrods as she tagged them.... in confused 🤷🏼‍♀️

Only watched the first 15 mins but have to say she's actually produced somewhere near to a proper vlog about a trip!

Am shook

Ali must have done most of it!
I agree, I actually thought it wasn’t too bad on this occasion, and she didn’t leave it until 2021 to post.

still wondering what Chanel she purchased at the airport.

Reactions: 3

coconochanel

VIP Member
Hi everyone.
Very long time lurker and don’t think I’ve ever posted on here. But I’ve just noticed this latest reply and cannot believe it! This follower was asking a genuine question and she still had to be passive aggressive “you don’t need to buy” she is absolutely the worst out there. Can’t even speak nicely to someone who is obviously a fan! These minions are totally deluded to buy into her shite.
I don't rate GHD I brought some of their straighteners and they didn't keep my hair straight for long.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Do you mean the video "The Truth About Lydia Elise Millen" from September 2019 by Hadassah Cordoba?
It wasn't malicious at all but what Lidl didn't like was all the negative comments underneath the video (probably because she couldn't delete them). She got totally slated. 😆

Hadassah took down the video after about 4 days because she didn't want all that hate on one of her vids. She also said she was deleting the nasty comments but couldn't keep up so she just took down the video in the end.

Lidl then put out a response video.
At the time, I remember Lidl's minions slated Hadassah in the comment's section which Lidl left there for all to see, (which shows she's a hypocrite because she's just said on Instastories that she deletes these kind of comments).

Hadassah then replied with another video explaining what really happened.
(Warning! Lot's of annoying hair touching and hand movements).

Hadassah has since made a video about 'Inthefrow' which apparently she had no problem with.

View attachment 88106
View attachment 88107

View attachment 88108
That was nice of Victoria. Lydia better be careful of someone else might make a video calling her out!

missstarlight

I agree with your posts above and also, I've realised that unlike other Youtubers who interact with so many other people because they actually live a life outside of their home... Lydia doesn't have any one else to talk to that much and that must drive any person insane after a while. All she has is the camera. No one responds to her or anything. It's very much a one way thing and it's not normal. I guess, some could say, 'Well there are people commenting on her posts and she reads on Tattle life' Lol! But in a way I think that's not healthy... to be like a hermit... spending time alone most of the time.
I also think she should just cut her hair short again. She's too old looking for her age to pull off long hair so if she's trying to grow it, maybe she should just stop.
Plus, her eyebrows... what is going on with her brows?? They are so dark and so harsh. Nothing is delicate about this woman at all. Everything looks to harsh on her. So sad that she messed with her face. Probably because of boredom.

Last edited:

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Latest offering is a direct conversation with Tattle.

She's feeling low, she over did it in France trying to keep up with the youngsters. She's "redundant". I do not think that means what she thinks it means. *snickers*

She is NOT going to stop touching her hair. She must be stern. She is looking at herself in the viewfinder and just has to touch herself. Such self love. She will NOT change herself for her audience. You know, the same people that fill her coffers. Her lips aren't done. Nope, can't catch her out on that. Then she mugs around stretching the mouth every which way. So believable. Not.

She loves her house, loves her gym paneling that looks so cheap to the eye, her garden, the sky, oh look! birds!! She's so proud of herself, she's wearing everything from campaigns she's done. Then she sprays perfume all over herself and her coat. I just can't with people that spray their clothing with SO MUCH scent. Ugh. A headache in the making for those around her. She bangs on about her teeth, she's not following the schedule of treatment, they're rubbing, but she's doing so well, she has extra saliva, the swallowing is SO HARD guys. *snort*

Such a yawn fest from this entitled, demented creature. Even sending her best friend flowers is monetized (SHE LINKED IT!) and filmed for content. My husband is correct, she's a twat, but she's laughing all the way to the bank.
bood-jee? really lydl? and good summary

No, she likes her annoying little mean girl secrets.. secret wedding venue & date with fake invites. secret room restyle.. secret new staff.. secret shit merch.. secret filler & botox.
Only less secret squirrel..more sly fox.
“i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i” - Nicki Minaj, 2011

Reactions: 2

Zenchick101

VIP Member
I will never understand why they over housed themselves so dramatically. I can understand they maybe wanted something a little bigger but for maybe £750,000 to £800,000 they Could have bought something beautiful that they wouldn't have outgrown, and wouldn't have stretched them quite so massively. I suspect they have their fair share of financial issues because its not like either has a solid income. I don't know if anyone is advising them financially but someone gave them bad advice at some point.
I still believe a huge amount of Lydia's issues come from her having raging imposter syndrome and trying to hide it.
it's for the brrrraaannnddd

GoLando

VIP Member
Do you mean the video "The Truth About Lydia Elise Millen" from September 2019 by Hadassah Cordoba?
It wasn't malicious at all but what Lidl didn't like was all the negative comments underneath the video (probably because she couldn't delete them). She got totally slated. 😆

Hadassah took down the video after about 4 days because she didn't want all that hate on one of her vids. She also said she was deleting the nasty comments but couldn't keep up so she just took down the video in the end.

Lidl then put out a response video.
At the time, I remember Lidl's minions slated Hadassah in the comment's section which Lidl left there for all to see, (which shows she's a hypocrite because she's just said on Instastories that she deletes these kind of comments).

Hadassah then replied with another video explaining what really happened.
(Warning! Lot's of annoying hair touching and hand movements).

Hadassah has since made a video about 'Inthefrow' which apparently she had no problem with.

View attachment 88106
View attachment 88107

View attachment 88108
Is there a TL: DW precis of what these videos say? Are these youtubers just doing videos slagging each other off?? Grown adults?!

Zenchick101

VIP Member
You only start repaying your student loan when you're earning over the threshold (something like £26k) and then you pay it back as a percentage, so for e.g, you would pay 5% of the amount you earn over £26k and this usually comes directly from your monthly earnings. The more you earn, the more you repay each month (as you're probably well aware) If you're an employee, you normally tick you have a student loan when you start working for a company and HR sort all of this. If you're self employed, you also have to tick that you have a student loan and the amount over the threshold should be calculated with your end of year tax returns and then paid.

Lydia just LIED and didn't both the tick that she had a student loan when she first registered her company for tax. She was also applying for a mortgage at this time. She was probably wanting her books to look as 'healthy' as possible in order to get the largest mortgage possible and so was clearly earning a lot of money and was WAY over the loan repayment threshold. People will have raised the query with either HMRC or the Student Loans Company who will have then seen she has lied on her tax return and not declared a student loan and therefore told her to repay what she owes in full. This just so happened to be right before her wedding.

Once again, Lydia made it into a sob story all about how people were out to get her, trying to ruin her life and even on the morning of her wedding, she was forced to deal with all this hate. sob sob sob. And deal with HMRC, Student loans and mortgages. The simple fact is, if she hadn't LIED and tried to deceive both HMRC and the student Loan company, NONE OF THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! Instead, she preferred to play the victim and blame trolls!

She left school with basically no GCSEs. Then worked in a few retail stores. It was discussed a few threads ago, but she managed to get on a Uni course. Usually you need GCSEs and A-Levels to get the points to get on a uni course, but Lydia didn't. She applied and used her experience in retail to blag her way onto a degree course. Many low-level Uni's will accept students without qualifications if they're desperate for places to be taken or if an applicant can prove they have enough willing and vocational experience which Lidl obviously did.
did she finish that degree? lol she basically didnt finish hs

Lori Blair

Caroline’s thread here started on the 13/14 December.
The day she was arrested for domestic abuse against her boyfriend and the day the story was splashed across the internet .

not before that,
not during two seasons of love island and many, many articles about her 😐

wherever you stand on her DV case, the media hounded her, I think they said there was 40 articles alone on Mailonline or the Sun, In what 2 months?

Unfortunately when you’re in the public eye you need to realise with the good comes the bad, especially when her life took the direction it did over the last six months.
she was trolled online, like her ex boyfriend was when her death was released and users on Instagram blamed him and asked him if he was feeling guilty for reporting the DV.
“Bet you feel guilty now....”
Or before that,
the messages sent to Caroline about her self harm/being a general mess/how she belongs in jail.

That is trolling.

but you know what turns my actual stomach, grief vultures.
Lydia, did you even follow Caroline Flack??
View attachment 85144
Oh, that would be a no!!!!

but you have no problem jumping on her bandwagon and using her death as an excuse to talk about yourself.
And this is the reason Lydia and so many influencers have a thread here.
The lack of self awareness is SHOCKING.
The entitlement,
the lack of respect for a dead woman they’re now in shock over, stunned and saddened. YOU HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON OTHER THAN YOUR SEX AND THE FACT YOUR BRITISH MAYBE!!
how any of these idiots can twist her story to be about themselves and suit their narrative is MINDBLOWING!!!!

that lack of respect has been apparent for a long time in how she views and treats her “fans”

get off your condescending high horse Lydia.
You are a brand, we are the consumers,
See this as a type of trip advisor.
Is that also a community built on hate?
next time you tweet your disappointment in a brand or service should we give you a hug because you’re clearly an angry troll who needs love.

I’m so over these vultures.
Rant. Sorry.
how did you know she doesn't follow caroline? is that an app where we can find who is following a specific person?