Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You only start repaying your student loan when you're earning over the threshold (something like £26k) and then you pay it back as a percentage, so for e.g, you would pay 5% of the amount you earn over £26k and this usually comes directly from your monthly earnings. The more you earn, the more you repay each month (as you're probably well aware) If you're an employee, you normally tick you have a student loan when you start working for a company and HR sort all of this. If you're self employed, you also have to tick that you have a student loan and the amount over the threshold should be calculated with your end of year tax returns and then paid.

Lydia just LIED and didn't both the tick that she had a student loan when she first registered her company for tax. She was also applying for a mortgage at this time. She was probably wanting her books to look as 'healthy' as possible in order to get the largest mortgage possible and so was clearly earning a lot of money and was WAY over the loan repayment threshold. People will have raised the query with either HMRC or the Student Loans Company who will have then seen she has lied on her tax return and not declared a student loan and therefore told her to repay what she owes in full. This just so happened to be right before her wedding.

Once again, Lydia made it into a sob story all about how people were out to get her, trying to ruin her life and even on the morning of her wedding, she was forced to deal with all this hate. sob sob sob. And deal with HMRC, Student loans and mortgages. The simple fact is, if she hadn't LIED and tried to deceive both HMRC and the student Loan company, NONE OF THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! Instead, she preferred to play the victim and blame trolls!

She left school with basically no GCSEs. Then worked in a few retail stores. It was discussed a few threads ago, but she managed to get on a Uni course. Usually you need GCSEs and A-Levels to get the points to get on a uni course, but Lydia didn't. She applied and used her experience in retail to blag her way onto a degree course. Many low-level Uni's will accept students without qualifications if they're desperate for places to be taken or if an applicant can prove they have enough willing and vocational experience which Lidl obviously did.
did she finish that degree? lol she basically didnt finish hs

Reactions: 2
did she finish that degree? lol she basically didnt finish hs
Yes, apparently she did finish her degree, but she left high school with practically no qualifications and then didn't go to college to get A levels either.

Not sure if you're in the UK but we do GCSE when we leave high school, then A levels at college or sixth form, then go on to University for a degree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the explanations. As soon as someone mentioned SLC and HMRC I knew she had to have dodged the yearly calculations.

What did she do at university?
My lovely friend had a really disadvantaged childhood and came away from school with very few formal qualifications. When she was 23 she did an access course and went to university at 25 as a mature student. She now has a degree in accounting. I’m very proud of her hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, apparently she did finish her degree, but she left high school with practically no qualifications and then didn't go to college to get A levels either.

Not sure if you're in the UK but we do GCSE when we leave high school, then A levels at college or sixth form, then go on to University for a degree.
I was educated in america now im in france so I did hs which qualified me to head to uni

• Heart
Reactions: 6
so is the paneling in the gym new? I’m confused.

I still think the dining table and chairs look tacky. Doesn’t go with the rest of the space. Looks medieval.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so is the paneling in the gym new? I’m confused.

I still think the dining table and chairs look tacky. Doesn’t go with the rest of the space. Looks medieval.
Yep her kitchen is quite modern and then you have some random dungeon medieval style round lighting and table with the cheapest possible chairs you could find and a whole load of empty space. She is clearly copying ITF who has an orangery space of her kitchen with a dining table but there is no cohesiveness to it at all.

Also an open plan dining kitchen area is neither ground breaking nor life changing. It’s been a common feature of homes for about 20 years. Not sure why she has given herself so many pats on the back for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep her kitchen is quite modern and then you have some random dungeon medieval style round lighting and table with the cheapest possible chairs you could find and a whole load of empty space. She is clearly copying ITF who has an orangery space of her kitchen with a dining table but there is no cohesiveness to it at all.

Also an open plan dining kitchen area is neither ground breaking nor life changing. It’s been a common feature of homes for about 20 years. Not sure why she has given herself so many pats on the back for that.
Her entire house is a mishmash style.
Her kitchen is half modern, half wanna be farm house.
Her bedroom is handcuff silver four poster bed with wanna be hotel room.
Her guest bedrooms are cheap and bland...Remember these she did "all on her own" and "really proud of them"
Her front bathroom is dark and eccentric looking.
Her couch room is just dull and clearly a cheap throw together of freebies. Which is weird for the room you are supposedly use everyday.
Her office is stupidly laid out. With half the room going to a sitting area, when she never ever ever would have a meeting there. Instead of to an actual office with desk structure.
Her closet is a mix of wanna be rich high fashion style, and a waste of space to showcase her gifted bags and shoes.
Her old dining room was modern, rich with the deep blue chairs and marble top.
Her hallways are a wanna be farmhouse with black spokes and that tweed carpet runner.
Her "boot area" aka backdoor, is a wanna be farmhouse country vibe, that literally is never used.

There is no sort of flow or style to any part of their house. Lydia is an awful interior designer. She just copies whatever she sees on pinterest or other interiors instagrams and throws her freebies together or begs for a freebie to try and make it work, but it just looks non-cohesive and cheap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Her entire house is a mishmash style.
Her kitchen is half modern, half wanna be farm house.
Her bedroom is handcuff silver four poster bed with wanna be hotel room.
Her guest bedrooms are cheap and bland...Remember these she did "all on her own" and "really proud of them"
Her front bathroom is dark and eccentric looking.
Her couch room is just dull and clearly a cheap throw together of freebies. Which is weird for the room you are supposedly use everyday.
Her office is stupidly laid out. With half the room going to a sitting area, when she never ever ever would have a meeting there. Instead of to an actual office with desk structure.
Her closet is a mix of wanna be rich high fashion style, and a waste of space to showcase her gifted bags and shoes.
Her old dining room was modern, rich with the deep blue chairs and marble top.
Her hallways are a wanna be farmhouse with black spokes and that tweed carpet runner.
Her "boot area" aka backdoor, is a wanna be farmhouse country vibe, that literally is never used.

There is no sort of flow or style to any part of their house. Lydia is an awful interior designer. She just copies whatever she sees on pinterest or other interiors instagrams and throws her freebies together or begs for a freebie to try and make it work, but it just looks non-cohesive and cheap.
Spot on! Its a mess because she sees someone's house on IG then wants what they have then sees someone else and wants that so just copies everyone. At the mo its a mix of inthefrow's house, Lydia's brothers and debbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she has a degree?
What did she major in while at uni? She seems to be rather dim for someone who graduated with a college degree. Ali doesn't seem very bright, either. In the vlog where he guesses the price of items that Lydia has purchased (been gifted), it seemed like he couldn't even do simple math. BTW he knew exactly how much she paid for those items. Those silk scrunchies are terribly overpriced. Who would pay 90 for what appears to be a stretched out fabric scrunchies?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She got into University as a mature student- they do not look at your qualifications- they look at your experience in a relevant industry.

Reactions: 5
Asking her followers for advice on gummy vitamins.
🤦‍♀️

eat a jelly baby lydia, you’ll get the same amount of nutrients.

• Haha
Why are they both pronouncing Storm Ciara as Sierra? It's 'kee-ra'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why are they both pronouncing Storm Ciara as Sierra? It's 'kee-ra'!
Its because the US R&B singer ciara pronounces her name sierra.
all that does is prove they don’t listen to the news, the radio, any reports at all.
I watch some pretty dim influencers yet these two are the only ones that didn’t know how to pronounce Ciara.

his brother lives in Ireland 🤦‍♀️ Isn’t his sister in law Irish 🙄

• Haha
all that does is prove they don’t listen to the news, the radio, any reports at all.
I watch some pretty dim influencers yet these two are the only ones that didn’t know how to pronounce Ciara.

his brother lives in Ireland 🤦‍♀️ Isn’t his sister in law Irish 🙄
Of course they don't watch the news only thing she watches is herself in the mirror. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She got into University as a mature student- they do not look at your qualifications- they look at your experience in a relevant industry.
Some of the better ones rely on mostly the qualifications unless working in the industry of which a prospective students applying for, for the desperate Uni's like that one I should imagine tbh not sure if they'd really care, some of them obviously will be incredibly strict about it like the Red Bricks (goes back to the Industrial Revolition with Engineering etc)

Of course they don't watch the news only thing she watches is herself in the mirror. :giggle:
Dont tend to watch a lot of TV lets just say thats due to englightenment of various things, but heck even on youtube get a lot of news stuff from there, surely they should get videos about that, can't avoid them its yeah weird though suppose if they never bother watchig them then yeah

Reactions: 3
So she's restyling the kitchen with integrated appliances, the office,the service room, got a load of free tit.
Said she won't be wearing makeup after a full week of heavy make-up, which is funny cause she posted insta stories claiming she is make-up free.
"Photo shoot with Stella at my house" - my house? not our house?
Her laser session has been life changing- obviously.
She wants to do parcels to send out to her sheeps- curious if that will ever happen.
Her cat seems to be having something at her eye but I'm not sure, Lumi looks a bit weird. She has like a drawer full of dozen of cat food, Purina being the most expenssive as per her comment. Lol is Purina that expenssive there in the UK? Here is less then a pound.
"My skin is ughhhhh pure joy"- right, as usual.

And a lot of blablabla memememe mine mine mine blablablabla but I can't bear anymore.
She ordered the most mundane and unoriginal coffee books that will collect dust and will never be cracked open.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.