Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moloko

Chatty Member
It was for SmartWorks. Unfortunately it seemed like most of the stuff on her rack was cheap stuff from NastyGal that she hasn’t worn. They were not nice pieces and not suitable for work (IMO).

Dress for Success is a similar charity in the states.
Ok good to know, I just remember the momentum and occasion, that is why I wanted to check it out again, but couldn’t find it.

Reactions: 2

FurCoatNoKnickers

same!! I feel really bad for derailing the MG’s thread but I find their “friendship” fascinating now.

lydia is trying to come across as a softer version of herself, comments about her pregnant friends, baby showers, the Q&A about their plans for children. I do wonder if they’ve both weighed up the benefits of having a content kid. Pebbles and Fleur are both doing well with a baby to use in a flat lay!

i feel like Victoria is in a weird limbo, she’s been put on a pedestal because of her relationship with gleam, but all of her contacts and deals (strathbery, her book, Elizabeth Arden) are because of gleam.
She’s teasing bringing out her own clothing line now (merchandise) because she’s trying to find a way to keep her bag without the power of gleam behind her.
All we see is fragrance and Ted baker.
she describes clothes as “cute” and her descriptive language ranges from “beautiful” to “the dream”
Nothing about the fabric, cut, fall of an item.

Lydia and Carrie have successfully arranged a lot of “partnerships” for Lydia, I do wonder of Carrie is the brains behind that.

but Frow is in content limbo, her vlogs are dull, she was left out of the LM and Nars press trips, and she’s making herself a family channel without the baby and with an irritating husband.

she needs to push a kid out soon and try to go in that direction because as a beauty and fashion influencer her career is on thin ice.

I feel Lydia is in a better position, she’s does a LOT of house content so she’s cornered that market, and for the most part (to the sheep anyway) ali Is likeable on her vlogs, both women must know a baby prop would do them wonders.
I do feel that Lidls audience would be watching (apart from initially wanting to know what it looked yet) to see how Lidl would be coping, as opposed to cheering them on. We can see it with Lumi- Aldi is sooooo affectionate and naturally demonstrative with his affections.. Lidl... well.. who nose? I don't think Victoria will come under that pressure when its her time. Lily Pebbles tho- don't get me started on that woman! Lily doesn't understand that her endorsements were always going to change- she made the mistake of thinking that they would stay with her through thick and thin- whereas Victoria and her brother are kinda pre-empting the impending situation. I do think this is what they're planing. The glut of scantily clad Victoria writhing in the surf with the flattest of toned stomachs- all stock photos for the future..

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
With this I made on another thread https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-flack.4767/post-922585 now can (with certainly the latter part of that post) most of it being of absolutely no relation to this well not at least slightly I don't know tbh (can understand if it doesnt show up due to the nature of the last remarks I made of not only the judicial system being at least sometimes corrupt if even other parts of the powers that be are as well), with this part of that post:
"Then seeing think in that video exactly Lydia Elise Millen saying something stupid that they did, she doesn't even have the foggiest clue about this kind of thing at all I'd say its just wrank with distastefulness probably due to them thinking its bullying being critised on platforms like this (like seeing a few even new posts on whereever not one of them could I think be remotely called any kind of bullying certainly not from trolls, is tame by comparison to even what caroline received is an insult to her really I think to even dare compare it)"

No, she likes her annoying little mean girl secrets.. secret wedding venue & date with fake invites. secret room restyle.. secret new staff.. secret shit merch.. secret filler & botox.
Only less secret squirrel..more sly fox.
I know she's an idiot. she said he was on her insta stories though so I was hoping someone had spotted him

Reactions: 1

FurCoatNoKnickers

Some of the better ones rely on mostly the qualifications unless working in the industry of which a prospective students applying for, for the desperate Uni's like that one I should imagine tbh not sure if they'd really care, some of them obviously will be incredibly strict about it like the Red Bricks (goes back to the Industrial Revolition with Engineering etc)

You're right- it CERTAINLY wasn't a Central London University or part of any leagues. Out in the suburban sticks- Uni's are desperate for students so that they can justify their government subsidies.

Moloko

Chatty Member
How long before Lydia says that she doesn't like Hermes? Since Claire was invited to preorder a Hermes bag because she is a valued customer.
Did she mention (app same time as Vic) that she wants one? I remember Vic posting yellow ine saying that is the reason why she was selling old ones. And I think L did the same 😬

Last edited:

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Interesting. You can tell from her spelling etc that she isn't very bright... Also the arrogance, thinking she can get away with #pr etc is another tell. So much research in education to suggest that the weakest ability are full of confidence in their own ability, whilst it is the highest ability, who truly know and understand the measures of success, that are often plagued with self doubts. Unfair, but true. And further proof that lydiot is not very bright.
Was it you who once posted about Diderot?

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Do you reckon little miss tight arse will make her muggy minions pre-order whatever shite she's shifting? Don't think I'll be able to stomach the 'my big announcement' video. No guys, she's not up the duff, she's spent a whole year designing & making this product which she's put her heart & soul into, to selflessly give you what you want. As her gift to you, to thank you for your support£££ she's allowing you this unique opportunity to purchase this product from LEM beauty... for a limited time only.. Quick! It's only for the muggiest.
read that as selfishly XD

IrishName

VIP Member
I 1000000% believe this "kill yourself" message is fake and done by Lydia herself. Why? Well, every time we call her on something she suddenly addresses the exact thing in her next post or video. From reading books to filler to mental health to her own negative comments to people on Twitter and a few of us said right after Caroline Flack's death that Lydia was acting as though someone said "Kill yourself" and suddenly she gets that exact message right after we state it?!?!?

I bet you this bitch sent it to herself via a different account. The coincidence is uncanny and timing a little too perfect. She's lied about everything else. I have no doubt in my mind she did this for sympathy and to continue standing on her soap box preaching to the world about how they ned to be better people and treat her nicer yet is blinder than a bloody bat to the vile comments and crap she spews into the world.

Her and Lorna said they can't wait for IP addresses to be made public?? Well, neither can I. I can bet you everything I own that the IP address that comes back for that "Kill yourself" message will be Lydia's very own computer.

Her still acting like she is 13 versus a fucking 31 year old grown ass woman acting like a fucking victim and reprimanding others is heinous. What an arrogant, self-righteous twat. Well, I hope she continues burying herself and her own career.

She wasn't invited to a single FW event by any designer in any country, brands ignore her and invite her peers. She, I'm sure, will suddenly say she was invited but wasn't feeling well. Well, then she'd better show the invite. How can such a lying, pretentious fraud make $ by taking advantage of others is mind blowing. She is the most disgusting "influencer" out there in my opinion. But I believe Karma is a fierce bitch and at some point Lydiot will get hers and bury her whole career with her arrogance and fraud. I'll grab my popcorn and champagne to watch the shit show. I despise liars and people who take advantage of others.
Like Jonathon Joly.