Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her rant on her insta stories. She said she doesn't like other people allowing her to be "dragged" in their comment section and this shows them as a bad person. What about the companies that use her in their ads and then get slated for it? Was it Longines that people commented on the instagram posts of saying "Why did you use these two? They're chavs etc" They didn't delete those comments. Does this mean she'll never be working with those companies again?

Reactions: 17
Just watched her rant on her insta stories. She said she doesn't like other people allowing her to be "dragged" in their comment section and this shows them as a bad person. What about the companies that use her in their ads and then get slated for it? Was it Longines that people commented on the instagram posts of saying "Why did you use these two? They're chavs etc" They didn't delete those comments. Does this mean she'll never be working with those companies again?
Yes it was Longines, I haven't seen Ali mention them since

Reactions: 11
Is instastories the new rant platform? Live from the newly decorated ranting room? Not really fair that the best rants aren't set in stone(ish) like on twitter. A few fav throwback tweets.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m all for Lydia highlighting this be kind mindset, but she needs to lead by example- she jumps down everyone’s throat if they have a difference of opinion or gives constructive criticism. In those stories she gives an example of how someone with MH problems could react to online trolling- but I feel like posing this question to her - what if one of her viewers was going through a rough time, maybe being bullied at work or school, feels lonely and watching Lydia is her only escape from these bad times and feels like Lydia is her ‘friend’ or a friendly face to chill out at home too, what if this viewer then questions her (like the girl did about the GHD product) and Lydia bites back, passive aggressively- how would Lydia feel about that? Because that’s enough to hurt someone who is feeling lonely and attacked already. So yeh it’s ok for Lydia to keep pushing how these influencers can be hurt and trolled and attacked. But look at yourself Lidl, look at YOUR actions, what you put out you get back. Get off your high horse and lead by example you self centred little miss.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What was the point of her 'hypothetical' rant???

Have you noticed that only Lydia and Victoria are totally negative at the moment?

Her hypothetical comments say 'what if she saw a tweet that wasn't aimed at her, but if the shoe fits' well that is clear paranoia, and it's about knowing you are a total fraud, and you know you are doing something wrong, otherwise why would a random tweet, not aimed at you affect you in any way?

She's talking about people be exposed - well that's only if they have something to hyde.

I smell guilt!

Any guesses for tonights tit show? I'm going for either a boring weekend vlog including baby shower/drinks with carrie/sitting on sofa, or a Chanel bag reveal!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Have you noticed that only Lydia and Victoria are totally negative at the moment?

Her hypothetical comments say 'what if she saw a tweet that wasn't aimed at her, but if the shoe fits' well that is clear paranoia, and it's about knowing you are a total fraud, and you know you are doing something wrong, otherwise why would a random tweet, not aimed at you affect you in any way?

She's talking about people be exposed - well that's only if they have something to hyde.

I smell guilt!

Any guesses for tonights tit show? I'm going for either a boring weekend vlog including baby shower/drinks with carrie/sitting on sofa, or a Chanel bag reveal!
What I told Ali to buy me for valentine's day? Or have we had that already?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am sorry for my spelling mistakes there, pretty sure auto correct changed hide to hyde lol!

Her and Vic win the award for moaning witches atm, they are so bloody dull and wtf do they have to moan at.

Reactions: 16
I will never understand why they over housed themselves so dramatically. I can understand they maybe wanted something a little bigger but for maybe £750,000 to £800,000 they Could have bought something beautiful that they wouldn't have outgrown, and wouldn't have stretched them quite so massively. I suspect they have their fair share of financial issues because its not like either has a solid income. I don't know if anyone is advising them financially but someone gave them bad advice at some point.
I still believe a huge amount of Lydia's issues come from her having raging imposter syndrome and trying to hide it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So in her latest post on her home account, Lidl is self proclaiming “I have (a) very expensive taste”. How arrogant and snobbishly cocky of her, I don’t think I know any influencers who are this up their own arse! Even if they are, they don’t sprout such tit for everyone to read. What a prat!

She must feel so inferior if she has to say such things for everyone to read, she must think putting it out there enough times and it will become a reality. She lacks self awareness to realise it actually has an opposite effect. Just highlights what a pathetic, empty life she actually leads.
‘By nature I have expensive taste.......’

expensive maybe but also BAD TACKY/CRASS TASTE

May have put a big deposit down, if it was 40% of the market value they would have put down £580k and maybe have a £780k mortage to pay off.

I smell guilt!

I agree, i never assume ppl are talking about me, I assume good of my friends because I don’t slate them.

If I tell a friend something and they get the wrong end of the stick I assume it was a communication problem and sort it out with them.

She’s projecting, she’s obviously VERY judgemental and assumes everyone’s the same as her

She slated her own mum on YT, passive aggressive comments constantly, slaying Molly Mae for being an ‘influencer’, accusing people of being trolls and on the past people letting her down at the ‘last minute’ ‘knowing who’s your real friends are’ what if they were going through a ‘dark place’ god knows what was that all about? She’s literally the worst one for it, no one else I follow act like such a victim!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I will never understand why they over housed themselves so dramatically. I can understand they maybe wanted something a little bigger but for maybe £750,000 to £800,000 they Could have bought something beautiful that they wouldn't have outgrown, and wouldn't have stretched them quite so massively. I suspect they have their fair share of financial issues because its not like either has a solid income. I don't know if anyone is advising them financially but someone gave them bad advice at some point.
I still believe a huge amount of Lydia's issues come from her having raging imposter syndrome and trying to hide it.
it's for the brrrraaannnddd

Reactions: 2
For someone supposedly having a hypothetical chat, she's ranted it all on twitter as well, because someone messaged her to kill herself. That is of course not acceptable, but block and move on!

Reactions: 8
EE38B20F-CC7D-4BC7-A95C-FCF26800E43F.jpeg
Oh bore off Lydia. if you’re getting slagged off on someone else’s comment section maybe it’s because other people’s followers are aware of your bullshit too. Doesn’t mean the person who’s channel or Instagram it is is a troll at all. where does this stupid logic come from

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For someone supposedly having a hypothetical chat, she's ranted it all on twitter as well, because someone messaged her to kill herself. That is of course not acceptable, but block and move on!
She so messaged herself🙄

Reactions: 7
you know when you get dumped, so you go to a night club and shag the first guy you see.

that’s how Lydia and Ali ended up with that house.

her rants are tedious and tiring.
I ignore toddlers for less.
She’s really pissed at Claire’s video and the comments section isn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.