Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
ore stuff Lydia and Ali have, the more unhappy they seem to be.
With all their money and time now (they don't really do anything because they are never invited to events), this should be the time Ali is at his peak- he has all the time to work out, all the money to eat healthily but no... he's looking wor
I don't think she's particularly ill. I think she's bored. The only thing that interests her is herself and any extension of herself (HER wedding, HER house, HER car, HER cat, HER garden). She has zero interest in the world at large, or its inhabitants. She doesn't want to attend events or trips without a plus one because then she'd be forced to interact with strangers that aren't guaranteed to kiss her ass. So she only goes if she can bring Carrie (a total muppet that makes Lydia even more needy and co-dependent), or Ali, whom everyone prefers to her anyways.

She KNOWS she rubs people the wrong way, but she can't be arsed to change anything. She KNOWS everyone prefers Ali, but she still can't try to better herself.

She cares about being rich and being thin. That's it. I don't think she even cares about her house specifically, only that its perceived grandness makes her look rich. She loves Lumi because Lumi is an exotic breed. If she'd have adopted a normal no breed cat, then I'd have a different opinion of her, but she only wants things that seem exotic or luxe because of how they circle back to making her look better than everyone else.

She loathes her mother because her mother is normal and not luxe. She prefers her step-mum because she is exotic and beautiful. She prefers her dad because he came from wealth. She latched onto Ali because he came from a solid background and his connections are what has helped her. She admits she moved in with him in the early days, and was agog at his parent's house. She just used him and still has a use for him since he's so damn nice that everyone loves having him around. Again making Lydia feel her worth is higher due to that.

So she spends her days on the internet seeing all the beautiful people and what they have, and tries to mimic everything in the hope that she too is perceived as rich/beautiful/thin as them. It's an empty existence and I think that's what we are seeing. If she was getting her self worth from being truly accomplished at a proper career, or helping others, I think she'd have a very different vibe.

I think she's just a self centered brat, that has never evolved past teenage angst about herself and her position in the world.

Very well said.

Reactions: 5

coconochanel

VIP Member
No I changed to Cloud9 about 2 years ago myself and have never bought a GHD hairdryer! They used to be the top dog years ago but I feel their newer products just don’t have the same lifespan as their older, original straighteners. Maybe that’s why Lydia constantly uses new items 🙄
Mine are Remington but they are a lot better then the GHD's. :giggle:

Reactions: 4

Sidhe13

The toes 🤣🤣

View attachment 88222

This is embarrassing, it’s like a ballet position....with her ass on a table 🤨

Frow would have her wedding dress on so in comparison 🤷‍♀️
Cabbage (?!) leaves, and a sloppy plate of fried eggs. Clearly an image they took great care in. Still living the luxe life!

I can go one better and give you the exact location of the person who sent that message....

View attachment 88278

I assume this was a nutjob from an inferior site who isn’t allowed to play here 😂🤣
“hey lovely” 😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 88279
We’re not a “community” of ANYTHING, we’re honestly just individuals who are sick of the bullshit.
If you compare this nearly unintelligible message to Lydia's own language when referencing it, they completely sound like they were written by the same person. A bit too "convenient"!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just under 340 quid on five books she’ll use as coasters before she’ll crack them open to read.

Her books are on the same level as her fake flowers, her iPad, her thermacrap,
expensive items to gather dust
I notice on one of her videos someone commented asking if she still used her therma as they wanted to buy one...she never replied.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Lydl prob thinks she's going to be the next kylie Jenner flogging whatever's up her skanky dressing gown sleeve.

• Haha
Actually the quote is 'House rich cash poor' same difference 🤷‍♀️😏
Or
All kippers and curtains..
Or All Lace curtains and no bread in

I have a question - do they own their bungalow outright? As in did they pay off the entire 1.3 million off in cash thus owe nothing on their house to a bank / mortgage company? Because if they still owe a million on a 1.3 million house whilst she has a million sitting in the bank - she really has nothing. Their house debt cancels cash in the bank out. Is there a way to find out if it's paid in full?

That might explain why she's begging for everything. Because they owe as much as they have in cash, so in reality, are not worth a million.
Yes she will no doubt have a mortgage..and their car will be leased..many self employed people lease cars.

Last edited:

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Yes, Claire loves a bit of shade throwing! Also Lydia made a dig about Claire in her 50 best and worst bags video, saying she doesn't really like Chanel, thinks the staff are rude and can't be arsed to know all the different names / leathers / styles etc like some.... Funny how she's now crawling up Chanel's backside!

Speak of Chouquette, I think she may be preggers with twins! Someone said is she having twins and she replied to the comment 'you'll have to wait until Sunday to find out' and in her last video she said about looking very pregnant and having ' a couple of baby cows in there'. Or maybe just creating speculation... .who knows!
I am sure CC showed the scan and there was one...

I had to do a double take when I saw the winners of Love Island ...Ali, are you moonlighting? 😅😅😅
20200225_185411.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
What the f is up with this? They both posted their pancakes, Aldi mentioned Nutella as if it was an ad and Lidl stands there just mentioning pancakes. Is she pissed Aldi got a paid sponsorship and posted a photo of her to milk some content for Insta.
Thoughts?
You can hardly see the Nutella jar :rolleyes: and sitting on the table oh Lyd soo not luxe.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Does anyone remember why we thought Waldo had dumped Carrie?
something was mentioned about Carrie being single or a dating app but I can’t remember what it was?

I could go back and read the last thread but I’m channeling my inner influencer by trying to get someone else to do it for me.
She showed on her instastories her girlfriends judging men on her dating app, Tinder I think. Sorry I deleted the screenshot.

• Heart
she never said blonde.
Or that at all.
She said she was the only one who wasn’t pregnant out of the girls that were at her house.

the chavvy medallion is the best thing I’ve seen all day 😂😂
Not sure where that came from haha could of sworn someone posted a photo of some blonde girls insta photo associated with lydia and trying to figure out who it could be and if it was Carrie or even possibly Vic who was pregnant because she's blonde also... Must have been dreaming haha..

Influencers seem to think that only they can have a voice because they are special and important. I see this entire 'influencer' phenomenon to slow down. I can't remember how many times in the last week I have read the statement "I hate that term, influencer." Some YouTuber/bloggers even go out of their way to not use that term. Others relish in it like Lydia and Frow.

Off topic but did anyone catch Ali on the sofa with Lumi? I guess Ali's new haircut is permanent. It is so awful that you almost feel embarrassed for him.
Whose comments is she referring to? Keen to take a 👀

Moloko

Chatty Member
Luckily Tamara didn’t buy 😂 😂 (as I remember). I think they even have same bag different color.
1158551D-FFBF-4077-B27A-D88050F435CF.jpeg
9D2BEC47-1FC5-40F6-97FA-13FD380E2C44.jpeg

• Sick