Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of domestic violence. Lumi is absolutely thriving since Lynx left. He was an utter bully & Lumi was physically ill from the stress (that & the tit food/dirty bowls).. had to eat in the en suite she was so scared. Even her ugly smeg fridge hideaway can now go :)
Lynx was a mistake. A dominant little bully who pissed all over their house. Lumi is so much happier without him! She’s back to her old self.

Reactions: 8
Lynx was the Alpha male in the house, now he's gone it's back to all those female hormones!

WTF is with the brushed forward hairstyle Ali - it's very bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydia can set up 3 accounts on Instagram, she can have a blog and a YouTube channel and she can even do a frigging podcast.

but her personality is at home on twitter, judging others, patronising others, dictating what should and shouldn’t be said, and being the condescending twit she’s always been. I don’t enjoy twitter but twitter people.
They are her people.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

What is she talking about?

Looking at a newspaper, looking here?

Where has she removed them from, her laptop, her phone?

bleeping idiot as usual, it's all about me, me, me!

Reactions: 15
In life, there is always a price for everything. Nothing is ever really perfect here on earth.
The abuse and the criticisms (whether its abusive or not) is all part of their life as a public figure (whether you're a Youtuber or an A list celebrity).
I think they have to accept this. As bad as it may seem to be, they HAVE to accept it.
I am sick of these people complaining about the abuse they get and although I get it, it's not nice, but this is the price they HAVE to pay.
It's like saying 'I want to be a nurse or doctor but I DO NOT WANT to handle blood and stools etc...
They need to either get out of the industry or stop complaining.
Lydia getting busted for her student loans and around the time of her wedding is her own fault. Had she sorted out her finances and didn't try to run from HMRC, then she wouldn't have had to deal with that stuff just before the biggest day of her life. Sadly, her wedding fell apart, as much as she tries to deny it. We all know how bad her wedding was and the whole time, something was eating her up inside.
I think Lydia and these people would hate life even more when people have stopped talking about them, gossip or not, they love the attention. They feed off of the attention so if I was them, I'd just be thanking these forums for talking about them.
she has a degree?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Random thing 😋 I just saw this inage of Adele. Is it just me or skinny Adele looks like Lydia now 😬 Help me now I can not unsee it- it will ruin Adele for me 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
CF5F4646-F981-46D3-BFEC-B3639AE19C3A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What’s happened with her student loan? How did it come out?
If um not mistaken, she was reported for not disclosing ads/gifts and the ASA saw that she still had student loans while she was buying luxury items in the thousands of dollars. so she was forced to pay off her loans. you can't spend money on bags while owing money to your old school. she was so mad i enjoyed every second of it, it was good to see her whining about having to actually pay for something, better even, something she obviously doesn't care about (Education), doesn't use (it's not like blow*ng brands on youtube requires a degree), and regrets (every person who knew her in school will eventually babble!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If um not mistaken, she was reported for not disclosing ads/gifts and the ASA saw that she still had student loans while she was buying luxury items in the thousands of dollars. so she was forced to pay off her loans. you can't spend money on bags while owing money to your old school. she was so mad i enjoyed every second of it, it was good to see her whining about having to actually pay for something, better even, something she obviously doesn't care about (Education), doesn't use (it's not like blow*ng brands on youtube requires a degree), and regrets (every person who knew her in school will eventually babble!
I wish the ASA has these powers! All influenzas would have to be worried.

People noticed she was selling gifted items on Depop and there was speculation around whether or not she was declaring them in her tax as an income/benefit in kind/gifted.

I can’t remember if she put it on twitter, in a video or in one of her crying instastories (remember those!) but I think one of two things happened;

1: she read it here that someone had threatened to report her and the tax office/student loan company coincidentally called her and she lost her tit! (Most likely)

2: the person who reported her did actually trigger an investigation

I personally can’t see how the tax office would investigate so quickly after 1 complaint as they happened pretty simultaneously. She’s was def out to blame someone!

I think the student loan organisation was chasing her as they probably found out she was earning way over the threshold to not pay it back!

She was paying for the tit show of a sham wedding (not sure what for as most of it was PR GIFT AD) at the so it wasn’t welcomed....

It might have been a statement she put on Twitter that she has written on her phone notes actually. I’m sure it was a dramatic letter penned to those out to ruin her life and she was considering quitting the internet... haha as if she actually would 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Student Loans Company loans?
Weird, is that quite right? Maybe I’m reading it wrong - possible I’m deep in revision.
My husband had loans with Student Loans Company (English government (not sure if Scottish, Welsh and NI too) student loans) and only had the option to pay back a percentage of his monthly salary or pay it in total/remainder lump sum. It went out of his salary every month before he saw a penny - so he could spend his money as he pleased.
If he was self employed he would have paid it yearly, presumably at the end of the tax year.
Does this mean she hadn’t registered as self employed?

Reactions: 3
Weird, is that quite right? Maybe I’m reading it wrong - possible I’m deep in revision.
My husband had loans with Student Loans Company (English government (not sure if Scottish, Welsh and NI too) student loans) and only had the option to pay back a percentage of his monthly salary or pay it in total/remainder lump sum. It went out of his salary every month before he saw a penny - so he could spend his money as he pleased.
If he was self employed he would have paid it yearly, presumably at the end of the tax year.
Prob was supposed to pay it annually, but didn’t, she basically ‘FORGOT’ to pay them, so she was made to pay the yearly amount or the whole lot owed! Either way she was not happy as she was trying to buy a new, she also wanted to keep her house in MK (and rent it out but ended up buying the bungalow for 1.3M so had to sell it and put the equity into the bungakow)

she was also selling her handbags at the same time to buy tgat gawd awful chrome sex pen bed!
God knows how I remember content from GG threads from 2 yrs ago....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20200218_161939.png
It seems you have to tick a box to say you have a student loan when you file your tax return....that was probably too hard for Lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You only start repaying your student loan when you're earning over the threshold (something like £26k) and then you pay it back as a percentage, so for e.g, you would pay 5% of the amount you earn over £26k and this usually comes directly from your monthly earnings. The more you earn, the more you repay each month (as you're probably well aware) If you're an employee, you normally tick you have a student loan when you start working for a company and HR sort all of this. If you're self employed, you also have to tick that you have a student loan and the amount over the threshold should be calculated with your end of year tax returns and then paid.

Lydia just LIED and didn't both the tick that she had a student loan when she first registered her company for tax. She was also applying for a mortgage at this time. She was probably wanting her books to look as 'healthy' as possible in order to get the largest mortgage possible and so was clearly earning a lot of money and was WAY over the loan repayment threshold. People will have raised the query with either HMRC or the Student Loans Company who will have then seen she has lied on her tax return and not declared a student loan and therefore told her to repay what she owes in full. This just so happened to be right before her wedding.

Once again, Lydia made it into a sob story all about how people were out to get her, trying to ruin her life and even on the morning of her wedding, she was forced to deal with all this hate. sob sob sob. And deal with HMRC, Student loans and mortgages. The simple fact is, if she hadn't LIED and tried to deceive both HMRC and the student Loan company, NONE OF THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! Instead, she preferred to play the victim and blame trolls!

I'm so curious though did she drop out of school? lol and did she just go to school for beauty?
She left school with basically no GCSEs. Then worked in a few retail stores. It was discussed a few threads ago, but she managed to get on a Uni course. Usually you need GCSEs and A-Levels to get the points to get on a uni course, but Lydia didn't. She applied and used her experience in retail to blag her way onto a degree course. Many low-level Uni's will accept students without qualifications if they're desperate for places to be taken or if an applicant can prove they have enough willing and vocational experience which Lidl obviously did.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.