Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rip Queen Elizabeth ❤
Thank your long service to our country and the Commonwealth ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My deepest and heartfelt condolences to the British people. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No way she added her stupid Lydia Millen branding on this post … maybe just me but it was unnecessary everything in caps except The
9564A157-F0D3-43B7-8EDF-35E9D16239D0.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Condolences for the passing of the Queen 💔 I have a relative whom have known her Majesty personally for a long time and he has spoken so highly of her, and shared many stories of her funny spirit. RIP

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Condolences to 🇬🇧 from 🇺🇦.
Checked her stories, this big fan of royal evth even used "branded" sh*t for the news. Even that must match her aesthetics :rolleyes: was also watching her flog and my husband asked if she always looks for some clueless people to serve her as professionals won't work with her. That "flower" arrangement process was soooo ... Why would you pull dried flowers to get all that mess, break it etc, why not take each carefully. And is it so hard to order evth and do it yourself, I buy flowers and other things to create my own arrangements, so easy and satisfying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's strutting around the car show like lady muck, turning her nose up at a new Aston Martin - who does she think she is? Had to speed watch most of this drivel - especially the underwear try on and garden up dates!!

Aww she was so confused no one else was dressed like a tweed twit at Salon privee - that is cos their freebie tickets were not for the event and PR days they were for the family general admission day - poor Lydia, no hats, fine dining or anything else - just cars!!!
So they were INVITED which to me implies that they were given tickets (not good enough for her because she has to have the food and drink and VIP)... but she NEVER mentioned who gave them to her and I sure didn't hear a thank you. She's soooooo gross

LOVE that they were massively overdressed and humiliated ALL DAY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not the biggest supporter of the royal family but now having a king feels weird. In my head it was Elizabeth forever. It was almost comforting knowing it’s a woman … men can’t do tit w/o war or stupidity 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm assuming that Twatty was the one that got the invite and both idiots assumed it was a full hospitality ticket, so they dressed up like idiots and ended up walking around looking at cars like all the other people who actually paid to get in. No doubt madam wouldn't have gone if she'd known there was no free wine or food! I'm assuming she's not stupid enough to diss the free tickets if it was her that was invited?

Look what they are doing to the garden, all totally un-necessary work, all they needed to do was change the hideous hand rail!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tonight’s Daftisms…

Handles in a home are almost like unsung heroes…

The lower ground floor will be the piece de resistance - I’ve got a lot to do today…

I washed my hair this morning - taking extra care at the moment because I am getting my hair done next week…

Intimissimeeetoyoutomeee Refresh…the bras go up to bigger sizes…this is the balconette style which comes in the balconette style…this could easily be non-under wired which for me is exactly what I’m looking for…then we have a plethora of brief styles…you are going to lose your mind - this is English country grandmother gold - honestly if you are in the market for a beautiful silk robe like this…Yada Yada…Yada. As you know I love a silk robe and this one is no different…(so sorry nodded off…as a result of everything being worn creased…no commitment to make it look nice by steaming any of it…this’ll do for all of you)

Shows us the horror of her grass lawn then quick pan to WOW dead flowers on doorstep and elsewhere…umbrella stand…fun…decide what we’re doing. Jzooshing black room for autumn…Berkeley looks interested in florist…(fell asleep again)…

Who left the drunk in the kitchen bit in? This is so embarrassing.

Not buying the part where Ali’s getting changed to go for lunch. I reckon she made him get dressed in same clothes only to take them off again whilst they shot just that bit. She was embarrassed that everyone noticed how overdressed they were so wanted to make it look like she was aware of it on the day. I think it was shot well afterwards. Watch Ali’s face and how he speaks when he gets back in the car about being appropriately dressed. Did she read it here from his vlog and then re shoot that bit just wearing the clothes they wore on the day?

Someone should monitor what she’s showing…the drunk stuff needs to stop.

Really of Italian decent? Manages to balls up a ready made pasta kit.
Toss the sauce into the pasta.
She didn’t eat it. The only thing we see her eat is 2 spoons of porridge with honey or the odd chip with her fingers…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.