Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vile person she is. Not an ounce of tact to be seen ❌

All she's done is post photos she's seen on insta and brand them with her gates logo - no heartelt message, nothing to show she cares, just images that fit her vibe because it is all about her she is truly disgusting!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love how they jump back in the car after the Blenheim do and announce the posher day with lobster is more their scene….and how they are going “to order” their noo car….. no chance of owning it however. They really are appalling. Then she goes home declaring she’s getting pissed that night…..I would too if I was her…..it’s all rather tragic.And Alis face says it all.
Sorry, I should have said, the video clip of Aldi looking stunned at her declaring she ll get pissed that evening was old. I think it was soon after they moved to the bungle-o.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lydia is literally fooling (gaslighting?) her followers into thinking she’s some version of the Queen incarnate just because she, too, has been in a boat, has ridden a horse, has dogs, wears tweed, walks in the country, drives a Range Rover, wears grandma outfits, walks around in poofy skirted ball gowns etc etc etc.

What a weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Pissing myself laughing at her pretending to be Italian while making the most English looking pasta dish! Also she is so surprised at how fast the fresh pasta cooked...has she never cooked fresh pasta?

Also caught her saying she would never throw away her white dress...why would you ever throw an expensive dress away? Even if you don't want to keep it anymore surely you would donate or sell it. I 100% think she wears loads of things for a few days and chucks them if she can't sell them. All those H&M shorts she gets in multiple colours that we never see her wearing.

Loving whoever sent them the invites for the car show and put them in gen pop...haha I can imagine her wandering round wondering who all the peasants are. Thing is general admission is for the people genuinely interested in cars not the prancing around pretending to be upper class. I know which day I would rather attend.
AND funny thing is that probably most of this general pop have much more interesting things goindg on in their life that they don't need to brand themselves as nouveau riche twats.

Reactions: 16
Lidl’s whole attitude about everything in life is gross and deranged.

She just makes me feel🤮.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rexysmum is Lydia guys. It's a way for her to tell off anyone she wants to anonymously, while seemingly supporting herself on the forum. How pathetic. What a poor slob.
As others here have said, I think it’s her mother, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 11
Lydia is literally fooling (gaslighting?) her followers into thinking she’s some version of the Queen incarnate just because she, too, has been in a boat, has ridden a horse, has dogs, wears tweed, walks in the country, drives a Range Rover, wears grandma outfits, walks around in poofy skirted ball gowns etc etc etc.

What a weirdo.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.