Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I’m not even English and I’m disgusted by her posts. She’s got a ton of photos of the queen that she’s posted with her logo and that fit her asssssssthetic. Give me a break. She never ever talked about her or posted. Show the Queen some real respect. She was more than the owner of a green car and dogs.

Here’s one example. I think there are like 10

View attachment 1565359
She has literally made the Queen's death about her, her logo and her delusions of grandeur. What a narc.

Her teeny pea brain is desperately trying to show similarities between her/her house elf and the Queen/ Prince Phillip.

She chooses tons of pics of the Queen trying to insinuate similarities with her pretentious tweed costumes, her Range Rover, her faux love for gardening/flowers and her pretend horse riding.

The difference is Her Majesty was authentic in her dress and actions. These were her true passions and things she enjoyed THROUGHOUT her entire life.

That is living an authentic life. That is knowing who you are.

Lydiot, on the other hand, literally puts on a charade daily with newly thought of costumes and activities to try and insinuate she is old money, wealthy, posh and now apparently on the same level as the Queen.

It's beyond evident what she is trying to portray here and it's beyond disrespectful and deplorable.

Lydiot is so ungrounded, she has literally changed personas several times in just her few years on YouTube.

She went from trashy leggings chav chick, to nipple tassels Ibiza chick, to Sporty Spice chick, to Balmain /Burberry fashionista chick, to a tweed wearing wealthy wannabe chick that rides and hunts....to now a prairie dressing faux English Country grandmother twit aka Josie and her Cotswolds life.

Lydiot changes looks, personalities, speech patterns, accents, passions and fashion so rapidly, I have whiplash.

At the core of it, it proves that Lydiot at 34, still has absolutely NO sense of self, security or identity.

Honestly....what a sad, fake existence she has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Bezzy mates with saville and his brother is a pedalo

Whilst it is sad when anyone passes (like the 1000's put out in to care homes by this government under covid). I am sorry, but I cant believe the whole queen tributes on here. She done eff all whilst been paid by US. Lived a life of luxury. Son number 1, best mates with the biggest pedalo - saville -hardly gets mentioned. Her 2nd son best mates with another pedalo that SHE paid off with millions of OUR money. The list goes on and on. People need to give their heads an effing wobble. I thought people on here had a modicum of common sense. I am bowing out. I feel sick. Bye
Lighten up! First of all everyone has a right to an opinion and secondly this is a gossip blog not a place to rant about a constitutional monarchy vs a republic. Take your anger somewhere else or channel it into complaining about Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So they were INVITED which to me implies that they were given tickets (not good enough for her because she has to have the food and drink and VIP)... but she NEVER mentioned who gave them to her and I sure didn't hear a thank you. She's soooooo gross

LOVE that they were massively overdressed and humiliated ALL DAY.
The rant about Salon Privè 😂
I'm assuming Ali and Lyds must have received many many weird looks for being so overdressed. And they absolutely deserved every weird look and snicker for being such poseurs. They looked ridiculous. And Ali, for sure, knew they looked ridiculous as he carried clothes to change into for their visit to the The Farmhouse. :rolleyes:
And talk about entitlement .... wanting hospitality tickets because of the "lobster rolls", free food and drink. Bloody cheapskates.
Someone needs a reality check.

At least Ali had a good lunch at the Farmhouse. Filled himself up until the next Farmhouse visit or PR event ie. free lunch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Whilst it is sad when anyone passes (like the 1000's put out in to care homes by this government under covid). I am sorry, but I cant believe the whole queen tributes on here. She done eff all whilst been paid by US. Lived a life of luxury. Son number 1, best mates with the biggest pedalo - saville -hardly gets mentioned. Her 2nd son best mates with another pedalo that SHE paid off with millions of OUR money. The list goes on and on. People need to give their heads an effing wobble. I thought people on here had a modicum of common sense. I am bowing out. I feel sick. Bye
Really not the time to be sharing opinions like this. Whilst we usually offer our opinions on here our Queen who reigned for 70 years has passed away and it is actually very sad for a lot of people and we should be paying our respects.

A sad day in Britain, the news we all knew was coming but never wanted to hear 😔🇬🇧
I’ll be going to Buckingham Palace next week to pay my respects.
Same, my cousin said it feels like everyone’s Nan has just passed away and to me that sums up the feeling pretty well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope to God she realises how disrespectful she was to put up her own branding and feels remorseful, but I doubt it.
This girl has ZERO insight and no boundaries. In her mind, she does nothing wrong.
Disgraceful.

A sad day in Britain, the news we all knew was coming but never wanted to hear 😔🇬🇧
I’ll be going to Buckingham Palace next week to pay my respects.
Please blow a kiss from me ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

If you're going to get affected and angry everytime others don't share your opinion then you're in for one hell of a ride!

RIP our wonderful Queen 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Don't have much to add since others pretty much covered it, but hey.... Maybe reading the situation next time could help 🤷‍♀️ also, not being an arse when a beloved monarch dies goes a long way. Just food for thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This girl has ZERO insight and no boundaries. In her mind, she does nothing wrong.
Disgraceful.

Please blow a kiss from me ❤
Very sad day indeed. We knew it was coming but nevertheless a big shock. Heartbroken 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has literally made the Queen's death about her, her logo and her delusions of grandeur. What a narc.

Her teeny pea brain is desperately trying to show similarities between her/her house elf and the Queen/ Prince Phillip.

She chooses tons of pics of the Queen trying to insinuate similarities with her pretentious tweed costumes, her Range Rover, her faux love for gardening/flowers and her pretend horse riding.

The difference is Her Majesty was authentic in her dress and actions. These were her true passions and things she enjoyed THROUGHOUT her entire life.

That is living an authentic life. That is knowing who you are.

Lydiot, on the other hand, literally puts on a charade daily with newly thought of costumes and activities to try and insinuate she is old money, wealthy, posh and now apparently on the same level as the Queen.

It's beyond evident what she is trying to portray here and it's beyond disrespectful and deplorable.

Lydiot is so ungrounded, she has literally changed personas several times in just her few years on YouTube.

She went from trashy leggings chav chick, to nipple tassels Ibiza chick, to Sporty Spice chick, to Balmain /Burberry fashionista chick, to a tweed wearing wealthy wannabe chick that rides and hunts....to now a prairie dressing faux English Country grandmother twit aka Josie and her Cotswolds life.

Lydiot changes looks, personalities, speech patterns, accents, passions and fashion so rapidly, I have whiplash.

At the core of it, it proves that Lydiot at 34, still has absolutely NO sense of self, security or identity.

Honestly....what a sad, fake existence she has.

This is so well put! So many people have put condolences and photos on instagram - lovely photos of our Queen, her life, family, beautiful images - and Lydia has chosen the ones that she likes best - that are the images that fit her aesthetic, greens, tweeds, range rover, dogs. Of course all the images are lovely, but we know why they were chosen, it is her channel and it is all about her, whatever she posts! She is disgusting in every way and has made herself so dislikeable. She should be more grateful that brands like Intimissimi haven't dumped her arse yet. I wonder if they know she's selling the gifted bras for a tenner on that website. She won't wear any of the padded bras she will sell them! Great ambassador she is for the brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If she had any decency or respect she would have taken her vvlog down, seeing as she put it up an hour before the announcement. If her views are lower this time she'll blame the fact everyone was watching the news. Looking at the comments so far, people are saying there is a haul in every flog which is true!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Post 31 has 44 votes xx
Thank you. I was searching in 'most liked' and it was taking a while while!

I was going to suggest:

Lydia Millen #148

It's not the Defender, horses, dogs and tweeds that make you an icon, it's kind words and deeds

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Can't believe she's getting rid of the olive trees. Nothing lasts in that house.
I know, they re beautiful. I can t believe she s getting an outdoor kitchen!!! I hope she isn t given a Mr Madonna bar-b-que for free, I do remember she went in to begging overdrive for it earlier on in the year.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.