Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on Ali's latest and I am cracking up at the bit where they're walking through the cars and almost everyone else is dressed in casual summer gear. One guy was even a wearing tie-dye sweatshirt! Not only must they be roasting in all that tweed but they must have stuck out like sore thumbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We've said it before but she seems unable to promote something without bashing something else. Why couldn't she just say she likes EA, talk about them being established and quality ingredients. She doesn't have to put something down first. As one off it wouldn't be that odd but once you notice she does it with everything it becomes weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
See Nikki with the fabulous hair has a new colour in her hair it is fabulous. Because she is a top hair stylist and all her clients listen to her when she tells them to leave their hair alone for a certain amount of time to let the colour settle correctly. You know like Lydia did loads of times before but got impatient on the last colouring causing damage to her own hair and been the narc she is blamed someone else. Always someone elses fault isn't it????? I must look at Alis vlog just to see the tweed clad twats :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She would look so much nicer and more appropriate if she wore that blazer with darker jeans and some nice boots (not her run down boots for the beach tho 😂 ).

Reactions: 14
The wastefulness is off the charts. Ali’s office has lovely, recently laid herringbone flooring and they want to rip it out for a darker shade. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. It’s actually sickening

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I hate it when people like her, who have no expertise, claim to be "designing" something just because they are choosing fabrics.

In her latest video she says that because Ali speaks very clearly and has a very nice accent, and because she is around him so often, she gets influenced and starts to change the way she speaks… Bloody hell, come off it already. She really thinks we are born yesterday.

Nobody in her nor his family speaks with that fake accent she puts on. The only thing rubbing off each other language-wise is that they both share a vocabulary that is appalling and contrived.
I think that's what she must have thought at first, compared to her previous boyfriend who seemed to be a real garbage. Ali and his family, his parents house, was the absolute goal at the time.

Reactions: 20
This made me laugh… Ali realising he could remove some green inserts from the bar? lampshades 4 years ago - as it wasn’t her thing back then!
sorry if this has been posted previously- it’s just that YouTube decided to treat me to a throwback vlog & l couldn’t resist! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We've said it before but she seems unable to promote something without bashing something else. Why couldn't she just say she likes EA, talk about them being established and quality ingredients. She doesn't have to put something down first. As one off it wouldn't be that odd but once you notice she does it with everything it becomes weird.
Totally. Why bash people from your own industry when you yourself advocate for "if you have nothing nice to say skip through" about her own content. First of all she made the choice to scroll endlessly through social, second if you only see endless ads of new trendy skincare products it's because you're the one participating in this massively so the algorithm only shows u what you yourself produce and consume, and third if you don't like it nobody is pressuring you to try it but maybe some people actually like the new trends because it brings them instant joy like you need to redo your house a thousand times and only you can understand that. So don't bash girl.

• Heart
Wasn’t it hilarious when she said on her vlog that we wake up wondering ‘I wonder how Lydia is styling her hair or I wonder what lipstick Lydia is wearing today - I can now give you the information and tutorials on #shorts. Of course, it’s a helluva lot more content for me...’ ie her subs have exhausted the poor thing with their demands. 😂😂

Eh, that would be a no, Elsie, you poor, deluded fool.
You know the 1st thing in the morning our heifer thinks of is what have the Tattlers written about me during the night .... "Time for Ali to make me a coffee whilst I read Tattle Life heeheeeeeee ... Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiii babe .... "

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I guess the begging for free paving for the terrace/ patio worked and this company took the bait ...
Screenshot_20220908-155501_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Times are hard when you are advertising Freddie’s Flowers - that’s like a beginner influencer brand?!
And Lyds doesn't even follow Freddie's Flowers on IG ... cheap talk about authentic ... brand loyalty blah blah blah.
LIAR !!!
Last season ie.week, gushing about Hello Petal ...
This season (week) it's Freddie's Flowers ...
Next season (week) will be Floward UK ?

Screenshot_20220908-160009_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-160038_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They really are the twits in tweed - wonder whether we are getting a 'hair update' flog tonight or what???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she's got such a chavvy face. No getting past that bone structure, regardless of the amount of filler you add.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.