Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the lady from Petal Flowers scrimped on the foliage she gave to old Elsie (no doubt it s given for free). The wheat 🤮 and lavender plonked in the too big baskets and dishes looked very strange,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lydia millen #148 you're so vain, I bet you think our (beloved) Queens death is about you.

Too late but very fitting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Disclaimer: I’m on page 36 of the thread so not sure if this has been posted already but I couldn’t contain my rage.

On a day like this, can she not ONCE not make it all about HER?! She doesn’t miss a single opportunity to display her fake wealth & status, including the Pretender.
Your sad efforts to position yourself as upper class are reeking of desperation, Lyds. Read the room. Show some respect. You will never be royalty, ever. Not even close, no matter how hard you try. Classy is when you know when to shut up, when you can be tactful and decent, polite and respectful, when you don’t need to show off to prove something, belittle others.

The only people who don’t see through it are your sycophants lacking tact and intelligence just as much as you.

We see what you’re doing there.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Disclaimer: I’m on page 36 of the thread so not sure if this has been posted already but I couldn’t contain my rage.

On a day like this, can she not ONCE not make it all about HER?! She doesn’t miss a single opportunity to display her fake wealth & status, including the Pretender.
Your sad efforts to position yourself as upper class are reeking of desperation, Lyds. Read the room. Show some respect. You will never be royalty, ever. Not even close, no matter how hard you try. Classy is when you know when to shut up, when you can be tactful and decent, polite and respectful, when you don’t need to show off to prove something, belittle others.

The only people who don’t see through it are your sycophants lacking tact and intelligence just as much as you.

Only the Queen will ever look this iconic wearing full tweed and being obsessed with her dogs. Just stop copying other people Lydiot, even more when it's the Queen herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She was more than the owner of a green car and dogs.
Exactly that ! But it was expected for Elsie to be more obsessed over the aassssthetic than the Queen's achievments and work. It's marvelous how she fited in any situation, any environment, any culture.

I would better everything on the fact that Rexysmum is 100% Lydia.

Reactions: 26
I haven't watched the vlog but I don't believe for a second that she didn't know that lilies were poisonous to cats and dogs, she's been a pet owner for long enough now.
There's being selfish and a narcissist but this takes the cake, she's openly risking the health of her pets, disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven't watched the vlog but I don't believe for a second that she didn't know that lilies were poisonous to cats and dogs, she's been a pet owner for long enough now.
There's being selfish and a narcissist but this takes the cake, she's openly risking the health of her pets, disgusting.
People have been telling her for years about the lily situation and how dangerous they are for cats! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Here is the real you, lovely, as uncouth and as crass as can be:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She really needs to get off Lydia's Youtube and actually be a mother to Rexy lol - Rexy is probably a cat!

Favourite comment so far!
Rexysmum is Lydia guys. It's a way for her to tell off anyone she wants to anonymously, while seemingly supporting herself on the forum. How pathetic. What a poor slob.

• Haha

Isn’t there speculation that her ‘branding’ is the gate at Buckingham Palace? Uncouth.

Reactions: 7
Pissing myself laughing at her pretending to be Italian while making the most English looking pasta dish! Also she is so surprised at how fast the fresh pasta cooked...has she never cooked fresh pasta?

Also caught her saying she would never throw away her white dress...why would you ever throw an expensive dress away? Even if you don't want to keep it anymore surely you would donate or sell it. I 100% think she wears loads of things for a few days and chucks them if she can't sell them. All those H&M shorts she gets in multiple colours that we never see her wearing.

Loving whoever sent them the invites for the car show and put them in gen pop...haha I can imagine her wandering round wondering who all the peasants are. Thing is general admission is for the people genuinely interested in cars not the prancing around pretending to be upper class. I know which day I would rather attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her pets being poisoned would be content for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
YOU ARE A MEGHAN, NOT AN ELISABETH, LYDIA.

Then again, How very lower middle class to see what the Queen HAS, not who she WAS. Showing the cars, clothes, dogs, and horses - not 70 years of service and devotion. Says it all.
I love how they jump back in the car after the Blenheim do and announce the posher day with lobster is more their scene….and how they are going “to order” their noo car….. no chance of owning it however. They really are appalling. Then she goes home declaring she’s getting pissed that night…..I would too if I was her…..it’s all rather tragic.And Alis face says it all.

• Haha
  • Sad
I love how they jump back in the car after the Blenheim do and announce the posher day with lobster is more their scene….and how they are going “to order” their noo car….. no chance of owning it however. They really are appalling. Then she goes home declaring she’s getting pissed that night…..I would too if I was her…..it’s all rather tragic.And Alis face says it all.
Order their new car? I thought they had already ordered a RR

Reactions: 10

And her branding on all the stories. So crass

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.