Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Change of subject sorry, but my daughter who's friend has a friend who's a politician says the Queen has passed and there will be an announcement around 6pm, sad if true.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve seen this photo more times than I care to remember but this is the first time I am noticing her mouth. She has definitely had lip filler and her top teeth look quite goofy so her Invisalign/composite bonding did have some effect.

Change of subject sorry, but my daughter who's friend has a friend who's a politician says the Queen has passed and there will be an announcement around 6pm, sad if true.
Im not sure if this is true just because all flags have to be at half mast within 10 minutes of the news.

Reactions: 9
It is an hour long vlog thats an ad for Intermissimi - so they are still working with Lydiot - more fool them!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is she getting back at Ali with this very unflattering thumbnail of him?

1662654037660.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More cooking with Lydia - this time it is heating up shop bought pasta and sauce and she's singing as well!:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Awwww big hugs to all UK tattlers and those who love her~

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her little scene in the kitchen at 48 minutes in is a little weird is she drunk 😂😂

m the food looks so bland n boring ffs no veg or cheese …
image.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She's strutting around the car show like lady muck, turning her nose up at a new Aston Martin - who does she think she is? Had to speed watch most of this drivel - especially the underwear try on and garden up dates!!

Aww she was so confused no one else was dressed like a tweed twit at Salon privee - that is cos their freebie tickets were not for the event and PR days they were for the family general admission day - poor Lydia, no hats, fine dining or anything else - just cars!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s bashing the handles that she was soooooo excited about when she painted the doors black. 🙄. They are very expensive so I’m sure they were free a few years ago.

069ED91F-FF58-4B50-86EE-B7EB4DC76592.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So she went to the event and was surrounded by families n normal people w normal clothes on lol n didn’t like it cause no one was dressed up w them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is an hour long vlog thats an ad for Intermissimi - so they are still working with Lydiot - more fool them!
The woman NEVER wears a bra and really should. Yet she’s going on and on and on about the bras. Honestly I’ve seen other influencers posting big campaigns with Intimissimee over this year and Lydia never does that. I personally think she’s been downgraded to getting a lot of items to show in a vlog with discount. Ambassador is a stretch. She doesn’t even talk about them ever outside of these massive (never worn) unboxings and there is no other post.

• Heart
To be fair, she was always fond of her tassels. She just used to wear them on herself not on door handles.

AD9C0B76-04CC-4272-8FBE-B8DFCABB3634.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know WhatsApp groups for Operation London Bridge suddenly started being formed this afternoon. Operation London Bridge is what the group dealing with succession & the funeral is called.
If it is true I presume it will be announced after all family is in place. I think it’s just Harry that is missing.
I, for one, really hope that it’s not true. It would be very sad & the end of an era.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I know WhatsApp groups for Operation London Bridge suddenly started being formed this afternoon. Operation London Bridge is what the group dealing with succession & the funeral is called.
If it is true I presume it will be announced after all family is in place. I think it’s just Harry that is missing.
I, for one, really hope that it’s not true. It would be very sad & the end of an era.
I read that it is Operation Unicorn if the monarch dies outside of England. The Queen is in Balmoral, I believe. I join @Julia123 with condolences to all our UK friends if reports are true.

• Heart
Yet again she just repeats crap across her channels - now there's a TikTok of what is in her mini Kelly, and a Youtube short of her putting on the navy jumper dress and cardigan. Same old boring rubbish, just spread across all platforms. Lazy, lazy cow she is!

This comment was replied to today, hours ago, so she is constantly looking at her comments on last nights flog and she's left lots of negative ones on there, saying how horrible the dresses were etc. Also her response to this comment is just typical Lydia!
I never post on this thread but have disliked Lydia for a long time now, so I’m very glad I found you all! I thought it was just me nuts nice to see so many of you think the same. This screenshot though has taken the biscuit for me. Use your out of control spending, fake laughing and cringe-worth insincere smiling as escapism from the current crisis!??! Why would anyone want to watch someone as vile and spoilt as her spending money on absolute shite as a form of escapism. I don’t think anyone wants someone bragging down a camera at them when they’re struggling to hear their home or feed their children. Some people are living on a sandwich (or a banana 😉) a day and she thinks her videos of her ‘Hermes’ bags and tit decor is escapism. Silly cow.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
God Bless Her Majesty The Queen.
Thank you Ma’am.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1550702View attachment 1550707Ive not watched her content for ages but her walk in the beach was bazaar. I’m not someone that would suggest someone is pregnant but I think she knew what she was doing with some of her posing it does appear that she is concealing/ holiding her stomach. Her beach bag is really unreasonable it’s too big for her frame for a walk on the beach and imagine lugging around a glass and a glass bottle of water and another jumper?! I know it’s all for the gram. But that’s my problem with her she makes out she has an authentic cottage core lifestyle yet everything is staged.
I think she’s gaslighting people for engagement. All this speculation increases engagement for her in terms of comments and then she gets to create content about why people shouldn’t ask her if she’s pregnant. Even though she’s the one forcing these ideas upon people!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.