Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No posts or stories today, very quiet from madam!

Teefers is flogging the White Company advent calendar today, looks like Amelia still in lake Como, Victoria advertising Bluebella lingerie and has her Edge of Ember launch next week then her HC collection. Just what is Elsie up to apart from her Cara Melon lauch and some lip liner thingy??? C
Wasn’t it hilarious when she said on her vlog that we wake up wondering ‘I wonder how Lydia is styling her hair or I wonder what lipstick Lydia is wearing today - I can now give you the information and tutorials on #shorts. Of course, it’s a helluva lot more content for me...’ ie her subs have exhausted the poor thing with their demands. 😂😂

Eh, that would be a no, Elsie, you poor, deluded fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And as if by magic (I mean after she's read here) she puts up stories flogging Elizabeth Arden! Not sure what Despina has done but her hair looks the same!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And as if by magic (I mean after she's read here) she puts up stories flogging Elizabeth Arden! Not sure what Despina has done but her hair looks the same!
Wouldn't be surprised if this AD was pre-filmed and tomorrow her flog will be called my hair journey continues, which is why she has been so quiet this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't be surprised if this AD was pre-filmed and tomorrow her flog will be called my hair journey continues, which is why she has been so quiet this week.
What her sheep don't seem to realise is she and other influenzers just make up a story to lead into flogging a product, its all a setup 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Give me strength!
Surely bespoke tailoring by a local tailor is the opposite of what an influencer needs...
No merching so no income
No resale value so no income
Der.....plus it costs more and you can't put on weight!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Surely bespoke tailoring by a local tailor is the opposite of what an influencer needs...
No merching so no income
No resale value so no income
Der.....plus it costs more and you can't put on weight!
And you have to discuss it for 3 hours (I repeat Three Hours!) with someone beforehand!
Wonder if it’s gonna be in catchmere...🙄 something to disgust maybe...🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her shorts have started appearing on my YouTube feed a lot and no one can convince me she isn’t just parodying Patti Pinkcake

Oh my god! She is unintentionally hilarious! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Love the way she just chucks her designer coats on the floor! 😳😂😂

Edit: Amanda Holden seems to follow her and love all her posts! Who is this woman?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely agree it’s been pre-filmed. Perhaps on the day she got her hair done as she says she’s been to London for the day?

What else would she be in London for? Unlikely to be any business meetings!

Reactions: 13
I still 100% think she is pregnant hence the greasy glow, extra volume skirts. Watch this space. I think she really is this time.
I don't think she is but if you're right and she is, and she's posting all this stuff about being confused and not wanting kids, that is the ULTIMATE dick move. Up there with the Nicky debacle.

I can’t believe she’s flogging flower subscriptions… Who’s going to tell her about the cost of living crisis? 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s flogging flower subscriptions… Who’s going to tell her about the cost of living crisis? 🙈
No. People don’t wake up thinking about soaring energy prices and cost of living crisis. They wake up wondering ‘what lipstick Lydia is wearing.’

NY Fashion Week beginning this Friday. It will be Tamara’s sixteenth year attending. Meanwhile, at the Bunga - the discussion is about where on the honey jar to angle the honey stirrer before wrapping twine around the rim. 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I find it funny that she's obsessed (like most influencers) in taking picture perfect moments, moments that don't even look real but clearly staged up, and moments that are supposed to be dreamy. Yet it's always picturing her, or focusing on her. No picture perfect couple moment. It's Lydia at the beach, Lydia in the meadow, Lydia in a beautiful car... I wonder if she posts more genuine moments between Ali and her on her private account.
For instance, at the beach they hardly seemed to actually be having a romantic picnic. They posed for the pictures and then went on to napping? Or they walked hand in hand on the beach and just didn't film it because they are... normal and modest, lol? No! Not buying it.

Reactions: 28
No. People don’t wake up thinking about soaring energy prices and cost of living crisis. They wake up wondering ‘what lipstick Lydia is wearing.’

NY Fashion Week beginning this Friday. It will be Tamara’s sixteenth year attending. Meanwhile, at the Bunga - the discussion is about where on the honey jar to angle the honey stirrer before wrapping twine around the rim. 😴😴😴
That old man’s so called office looks so drab and dingy. Either that or he needs a lighting rig as well as a tripod.
I wonder how many men would make such a to-do about the presentation of honey in a small kilner jar?
It doesn’t seem to get less cringy. Why did you choose to go on the wrong day? Maybe it’s your business to go somewhere you are featuring on the right day 🤷‍♀️. It’d make things easier perhaps…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still 100% think she is pregnant hence the greasy glow, extra volume skirts. Watch this space. I think she really is this time.
And so that girl at the Clé de Peau event would have helped her with reassuring her during nausea maybe?
Lol, a simple rumor and I start looking for any clue 🕵️‍♂️

This one follower...ugh. Sorry for her... Lydia doesn't deserve such loyal fans when she lies about everything. Her sale speech start for that Elizabeth Arden ad sounds soooo fake! Why would you go and use her link when you can have discounts on beauty products elsewhere?? I really don't understand how you can trust her and buy because of her! Some people are really gullible.
guh.JPG

When she asked why no vlog, and Lydia responded "no vlogs on bank holiday lovely", I thought it was weird Lyd didn't take that as an attack. But it was probably because she knew this lady's a die hard fan so she must lick her arse.
bhg.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
I am flabergasted at the list of things he says they are doing to his wardrobe..... alllll just highly unnecessary esp if they are supposedly moving.... so odd really when all he needs in there is a place to store clothing and it's already done. His office is downstairs now so no need to pour more money in there when there are so many non working things and un addressed areas that are so not in keeping with this cuntry lewk. Moving or not moving... these "improvements" are just dumb.

1. fix up hinges (no clue what that means)
  2. remove section of wardrobe (why?)
  3. remove/change where radiator sits (again, why?)
  4. replace the floor with a different kind of engineered floor OR put carpet in the room. (beg)
  5. add a center island which is movable (copying claire)
  6. table & chairs for corner (beg)
  7. paint the whole room including ceiling (dark green) (Lydia gave him a paint deck I've never heard of in the US so now I'm thinking this is kindly gifted paint or BEG)

So are they trying to make this sellable as a bedroom? I don't get it. PUT THE MONEY IN THE GUEST BATHROOMS AND NON-WORKING PLUMBING. Don't rip apart the games room, just put a non padded bar top on the existing bar, paint it and replace light fixtures. done

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.