Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am flabergasted at the list of things he says they are doing to his wardrobe..... alllll just highly unnecessary esp if they are supposedly moving.... so odd really when all he needs in there is a place to store clothing and it's already done. His office is downstairs now so no need to pour more money in there when there are so many non working things and un addressed areas that are so not in keeping with this cuntry lewk. Moving or not moving... these "improvements" are just dumb.

1. fix up hinges (no clue what that means)
  2. remove section of wardrobe (why?)
  3. remove/change where radiator sits (again, why?)
  4. replace the floor with a different kind of engineered floor OR put carpet in the room. (beg)
  5. add a center island which is movable (copying claire)
  6. table & chairs for corner (beg)
  7. paint the whole room including ceiling (dark green) (Lydia gave him a paint deck I've never heard of in the US so now I'm thinking this is kindly gifted paint or BEG)

So are they trying to make this sellable as a bedroom? I don't get it. PUT THE MONEY IN THE GUEST BATHROOMS AND NON-WORKING PLUMBING. Don't rip apart the games room, just put a non padded bar top on the existing bar, paint it and replace light fixtures. done
And again, if they're planning not only is it unecessary to spend money on this totally fine room, but it would even make more sense to leave as is. Because who needs TWO FREAKING WARDROBES UPSTAIRS AWAY FROM BEDROOM AND ENSUITE BATHROOM? This room could make a totally fine bedroom for new buyers, or office, or play room or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
bhahaha sounds like they paid for tickets to this car show and were not guests of any brand. No shame in that since that's what all of the rest of us lowly humans do. HOWEVER, except that it’s such a sign of the times, and they made it look like they were guests of these brands (begging) tagging for DAYS when they were there just shooting and tagging like beginner influencers.

They were VERY over dressed and complaining they didn't come on the right day. NEXT YEAR they will buy (BEG) FANCY tickets that come with champagne and lobster rolls and the bougie "experience". Lydia will be covering this in FULL DETAIL according to Ali. Get ready for the complaining and bashing.

All they did was walk around, no special treatment, over dressed and felt sorry for themselves. Funny that their content sure as heck makes it look like they were the king and queen of the rich people with special treatment... the soft talking tik tocks, and cuntry dressing and driving and eating sausage rolls at the farmhouse. LITERALLY made themselves out to be more special than anyone else in the land.

Guess they are realizing that only comes with brand deals unless they want to PAY UP.

F375F38B-8283-4071-A4D6-316E4110AB99.jpeg
D363016C-788E-455C-B171-455C2D687CC9.jpeg
9669EF04-B18C-4B13-B092-E45B15C6E17D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
bhahaha sounds like they paid for tickets to this car show and were not guests of any brand. No shame in that since that's what all of the rest of us lowly humans do. HOWEVER, except that it’s such a sign of the times, and they made it look like they were guests of these brands (begging) tagging for DAYS when they were there just shooting and tagging like beginner influencers.

They were VERY over dressed and complaining they didn't come on the right day. NEXT YEAR they will buy (BEG) FANCY tickets that come with champagne and lobster rolls and the bougie "experience". Lydia will be covering this in FULL DETAIL according to Ali. Get ready for the complaining and bashing.

All they did was walk around, no special treatment, over dressed and felt sorry for themselves. Funny that their content sure as heck makes it look like they were the king and queen of the rich people with special treatment... the soft talking tik tocks, and cuntry dressing and driving and eating sausage rolls at the farmhouse. LITERALLY made themselves out to be more special than anyone else in the land.

Guess they are realizing that only comes with brand deals unless they want to PAY UP.

View attachment 1563037View attachment 1563038View attachment 1563039
How funny does she look all dressed up (kinda) when everyone else is wearing an appropriate outfit (aka jeans and top, sneakers, a light sporty jacket). She really thinks this is how wealthy people dress :LOL: Yet most of the participants could probably afford 10 times what Lydia and Ali "own" (if anything).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is the way he dresses his idea of grandpa chic !!! He is dresses like a sweet old man who is off to the postoffice and then to the butchers to buy two sausages and three rashers of bacon ! He may as well put his reels up in black and white and puff on a pipe !!

Newsflash !! Grandpa chic these days is mostly a fleece and some jeans or an outdoor jacket and walking trousers at the most a casual blazer and some chinos !

Guys in their seventies now were rockers or mods or hippies not Home Guard Mr Manwaring !!

Its like a theatrical farce watching these two , hilarious !!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@muffintop13 Careful you might nod off.
What happened to the “no filming and Soho Houses” policy? I guess they threw that out the window when they ditched the exclusivity of their memberships??? 🤣🤣🤣 I’m so glad I didn’t go down that route. I’ve been to some really great private clubs (as a standing guest, I wouldn’t put the money into a club as I love to entertain at home or at venues) before that operate as they should- quiet, non-ostentatious, zen spots where people who are building legacies of change get together to pool resources, mentor, let their hair down in a dignified manner, or relax with luxury amenities. These people ARE NOT getting wasted at 2 pm on a Friday and eating basic b*tch meals. 🙄 I wish she would just stop with the bs; she does not understand the assignment and will never be able to. 🙅🏾‍♀️ Cheugy, frumpy, self-centered cow.

I actually think she puts the sausage rolls in her hair to create heatless waves before Sunday lunch 😂
Lydia Millen #158: Sausage rolls in her hair, Pinocchio nose in the air, watch she doesn’t trip over her outdoor kitchen stairs.

So it's a Kelly mini says Claire - and she's more likely to know than Lydia - seeing as her bags are real and she's just got a 3 colour one a trio that is very rare! Don't believe her story about it though! I understand her reasons for not doing unxboxings - though she would get loads of views with them.
I wonder if King Hermes asked her to stop posting because LP is in direct competition with Hermes and her videos drive revenue to second hand sellers? She doesn’t need the revenue from YT or the klout from buying directly from Hermes. I’m glad she’s chillin on the unboxings. It’s so over done. I want to watch bag reviews, see styling and mod shorts, and see the bag features up close and personal. It sounds like that’s Claire’s plan and I’m here for it.
Sorry>>> I’ll take myself over to the Claire thread now.🏃🏾‍♀️ 😭😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If my maths is correct, I’m guessing she uploaded this Insta story around 10pm UK time. Is this a response to my previous comment that it’s unclear what she’d be in London for?

Also, not the song! 😂 what a cringe that she’s trying this weird flex, uploading without context and thinks she’s winning but “saying nothing at all”.

A real shame that savoy are working with her as part of her fairmont deal. I’ve always loved the savoy hotel but totally put off now.

BB6E1880-0A5A-481A-ABF1-B3A75B9978D1.jpeg

7E2DA5D8-FBAF-4D63-8F0B-6DF4E05124CD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If my maths is correct, I’m guessing she uploaded this Insta story around 10pm UK time. Is this a response to my previous comment that it’s unclear what she’d be in London for?

Also, not the song! 😂 what a cringe that she’s trying this weird flex, uploading without context and thinks she’s winning but “saying nothing at all”.

A real shame that savoy are working with her as part of her fairmont deal. I’ve always loved the savoy hotel but totally put off now.

View attachment 1563266
View attachment 1563267
I love the Savoy too, however I do believe this is Aldi s gig?

Reactions: 12
Ali : "... And also, I think Lydia wants me to think about re-decorating these hives."
Don't tell me she is making him paint the hives sage.
:rolleyes:
Seriously, there is something wrong with this girl.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Re Salon Prive. Luxury car dealers would have been giving tickets out to clients like sweeties. They buy them in bulk and encourage clients to bring their cars along as guests of the brand. Its a great day out if you are a freeloader- brands treat you like a millionaire as they want your custom, you’re marked out with a special lanyard declaring your high and mighty status, there’s free drinks and seating areas to make you feel boujee when really it’s just a branded tent and some cheap champagne. If you are a true car enthusiast then you don’t go vip as you want to mix within other marques and not be restricted.

Either they weren’t invited by Aston Martin (their vantage is nice but old news now and must say I’m surprised they are getting a Range Rover and not the Aston DBX) and AM have politely lost their invitation 😉 so they had to buy tickets or they have failed to declare it was a press trip. When’s the astons finance deal ending? 😂

Desperate times when you can’t even get free tickets!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to quote myself, but I’ve just realized something else about her embarrassing stories to Ronan Keaton music.

There’s four hours between her AD where she’s taking off her makeup and saying she’s just back from a day in London, then uploading a story to check into the Savoy/Fairmont.

So she’s gone home to the Bunga to take her makeup off then travel back to the Savoy? Idiot.

94B377DE-E534-4895-BE08-646CFFE9B5AB.jpeg

58A7186C-FED5-4F9B-A6B6-A68AC40DD540.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This ridiculous outfit makes The Doofus look so short.

Screenshot_20220908-083820_YouTube.jpg

The Doofus needs a fashion intervention.
Clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How funny does she look all dressed up (kinda) when everyone else is wearing an appropriate outfit (aka jeans and top, sneakers, a light sporty jacket). She really thinks this is how wealthy people dress :LOL: Yet most of the participants could probably afford 10 times what Lydia and Ali "own" (if anything).
This is exactly it though. I do know quite a few wealthy people- we are talking Times Rich List even the billionaire I know wouldn’t be dressing up etc. He just got a new pair of glasses because the other broke… truly self made wealthy people are very down to earth in what they wear because they have nothing to prove.

I am also shocked that they went to Holkham but didn’t go to Burnham Market. That is where all the Rah go, especially for a roast on a Sunday at the Hoste (which I love don’t get me wrong) but that is true country lot.

Reactions: 20
Ali : "... And also, I think Lydia wants me to think about re-decorating these hives."
Don't tell me she is making him paint the hives sage.
:rolleyes:
Seriously, there is something wrong with this girl.
...and him too. Why does he think him being subservient to her Travesty is good content?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Well we all know she thinks wearing tweed makes her look rich. No it just makes you look a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry to quote myself, but I’ve just realized something else about her embarrassing stories to Ronan Keaton music.

There’s four hours between her AD where she’s taking off her makeup and saying she’s just back from a day in London, then uploading a story to check into the Savoy/Fairmont.

So she’s gone home to the Bunga to take her makeup off then travel back to the Savoy? Idiot.

View attachment 1563517
View attachment 1563518
Or she just pre recorded the Elizabeth Arden, 'cause sorry but nothing she said sounded genuine. So I wouldn't be surprised that she wasn't even back from anywhere when she filmed that.

"I just scrolled through instagram, and tiktok, and I'm just done with the new skincare trends. I'm done with everything they're trying to sell us. I just want to use what I know works blablabla" and then sells Elizabeth Arden. She just went on bashing her own colleagues, doing the exact same thing she's doing : selling more crap, and use that as a transition to her ad. Sounds terrible.

Well we all know she thinks wearing tweed makes her look rich. No it just makes you look a twit!
It's the wearing of the jacket on the shoulders for me. No one has ever looked more like a twit than a Lydia with the on-the-shoulders jacket.

Leaving in the Cotswolds is not the most practical when you have to go to London quite often in my opinion. It's just not logical she'd rather get closer to her 'vacation' location than to her work location.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but the Savoy should be better than that. If I’m paying for a five star hotel I don’t expect you to be giving away nights to Instagram influencers. It just cheapens the brand - it’s supposed to be luxe and this just makes that laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
First vlog watch in a while, good god the whole Souster and Hicks trip made me feel uncomfortable, her laugh was so fake and annoying, funny how he was telling her no, when she was droning on about having to wear white, she's supposed to be a fashion person, she's clueless! I had to laugh when she was driving to her appointment explaining that having her jacket made was expensive and that she can't do it all the time, according to the website they start from 455 pounds but she's more than happy dropping 10k+ on a freakin Hermes bag...this girl is delusional.

Last edited:
In her latest video she says that because Ali speaks very clearly and has a very nice accent, and because she is around him so often, she gets influenced and starts to change the way she speaks… Bloody hell, come off it already. She really thinks we are born yesterday.

Nobody in her nor his family speaks with that fake accent she puts on. The only thing rubbing off each other language-wise is that they both share a vocabulary that is appalling and contrived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.