Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's a Kelly mini says Claire - and she's more likely to know than Lydia - seeing as her bags are real and she's just got a 3 colour one a trio that is very rare! Don't believe her story about it though! I understand her reasons for not doing unxboxings - though she would get loads of views with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly - I think this emphasises how desperate they are!!

What the heck is supposed to be going on here?
What an absolute twit.
It s all quite unappealing. I would love the little fella to wear shoes that are the same colour as his trousers.

Reactions: 14
It s all quite unappealing. I would love the little fella to wear shoes that are the same colour as his trousers.
Or wear trousers as low as his shoes even…🤷‍♀️

Was he a Bay City Roller in a previous life possibly?
643EE897-F1CD-4CBC-9C0F-CD0C4A24C427.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No content from her yet today - not even a picture of a walk in the fields or the usual garden photos!

He's stopped posting the photos from Sunday and now we have him showing the Johnsons of Elgin scarf off!

Are they both sat there thinking of things to post????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The #Shorts aren’t working for her and show her up for her obvious lack of originality and creativity. This will have to be her downfall.

The You Tube followers - who aren’t bots - dislike her #shorts and don’t like them coming up on their feed. Her contemporaries are working the #shorts really well. Vic is exemplary, in my opinion. There is no comparison between the two. Vic has a passion for styling and accessorising. She is inspiring the way she can do the outfit, shoes, jewellery and makeup and switch it all up so easily in a one minute short. Elsie doesn’t have the skill, talent or passion in any one area so she’s mediocre at all be it fashion, interior, gardening, cooking, etc.

1D818DFD-8D62-4D53-AD04-1D10EDBCDD70.jpeg
B16883A9-7DE9-43BC-95FE-251731646FA6.jpeg
DCD546F7-1021-4D30-849A-E10A5266EC4D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just looking at Victorias 'shorts' and her TikToks you can see she is filming content for each - they may be similar but they are filmed for each platform, unlike Lydia who just regurgitates the same crap everywhere!.

I don't understand how she's getting so many views cmust be Lydia's use of clickbait for every title these days!

Reactions: 23
Is Vivaia the new Senreve and Lily Silk? Every influencer seems to be flogging their ugly shoes in every video. The more I see items from these brands, the more I swear never to buy anything from them. Surprised that Lydia isn't working with them yet😂

• Haha
The #Shorts aren’t working for her and show her up for her obvious lack of originality and creativity. This will have to be her downfall.

The You Tube followers - who aren’t bots - dislike her #shorts and don’t like them coming up on their feed. Her contemporaries are working the #shorts really well. Vic is exemplary, in my opinion. There is no comparison between the two. Vic has a passion for styling and accessorising. She is inspiring the way she can do the outfit, shoes, jewellery and makeup and switch it all up so easily in a one minute short. Elsie doesn’t have the skill, talent or passion in any one area so she’s mediocre at all be it fashion, interior, gardening, cooking, etc.

View attachment 1561280View attachment 1561281View attachment 1561282

Yes, I agree. Although I m not a fan of Frow she does at least seem to be able to adapt to the changes when needed, I ve seen some of Amelia s shorts and have enjoyed them too. Sadly Elsie doesn t have the talent to adapt to the everchanging world of social media. Instagram, tiktok and now you tube all seem to want quick bursts of content and then it s on to the next thing, as we all know Elsie is far too lazy to keep up with the pack and relies solely on her talent to control her sheep by chucking in the victim card every now and again to ensure they fight and do her dirty work for her when constructive critiscism comes her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
interested in hearing from Ali today… this car show has had more content from both than most of her paid gigs. Did they buy theirs tickets and use this as a beg/ marketing for more work because she has no paid for content besides the flower subscription and KM?

• Heart
Don't think so, sadly...They had another supermodel last year. Nothing new here.
I can’t fathom why they are continuing their work with Lydia. Is she really bringing in that many sales? Given Lydia’s lifestyle they must be paying her a lot too, it’s so strange

I can’t fathom why they are continuing their work with Lydia. Is she really bringing in that many sales? Given Lydia’s lifestyle they must be paying her a lot too, it’s so strange
I guess she's receiving royalties? That's what brands usually do. But I have absolutely no idea how it's negociated.

Reactions: 10
No posts or stories today, very quiet from madam!

Teefers is flogging the White Company advent calendar today, looks like Amelia still in lake Como, Victoria advertising Bluebella lingerie and has her Edge of Ember launch next week then her HC collection. Just what is Elsie up to apart from her Cara Melon lauch and some lip liner thingy??? C

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I did think Geoff Souster talking about Princess Diana quite interesting. He’s very old school but admitted to crying when he heard the news of her death. My family is Irish and not at all royalists but my dad was mad about Diana and he never bought another issue of Hello mag after she died. She just had a way about her - men just loved her. I think that exchange between Elsie and him was the only interesting part of the vlog.
I always thought that Lydia was a narcissist before but after that guy at Souter and Hick’s was talking poured his heart out about Princess Di all that Lydia could do is cut him off when he’s talking and change the subject being about her!!! It was so cringeworthy and if that would have been me I would have let him finish and said how I was really struck by her demeanor and what a genuine beauty she really was!!! I to have to watch myself when people are talking but I know when someone who is sharing a story you don’t interrupt!!! Do you all notice on Ali’s channel she comes off as if she’s a know it all and as if she’s a female Charlie (Josie’s Charlie) it’s usually a business like conversation with those two when that’s her husband and they are usually talking about putting outfits together which is the most bizarre interaction between a supposedly straight male! I mean my husband wouldn’t partake in any kind of talk when it comes to clothing and how they look! 🤷‍♀️
She should have called her son Hermes. I’m sure Mickey Costes was really pleased to see his franchise in chavland. It looks like he’s thinking What The Actual ?
Exactly - I think this emphasises how desperate they are!!

What the heck is supposed to be going on here?
What an absolute twit.
Her face looks greasy and I wonder what they were trying to get acrossed here that they are loaded with money when they are playing dress up!!!😂🤷‍♀️🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always thought that Lydia was a narcissist before but after that guy at Souter and Hick’s was talking poured his heart out about Princess Di all that Lydia could do is cut him off when he’s talking and change the subject being about her!!! It was so cringeworthy and if that would have been me I would have let him finish and said how I was really struck by her demeanor and what a genuine beauty she really was!!! I to have to watch myself when people are talking but I know when someone who is sharing a story you don’t interrupt!!! Do you all notice on Ali’s channel she comes off as if she’s a know it all and as if she’s a female Charlie (Josie’s Charlie) it’s usually a business like conversation with those two when that’s her husband and they are usually talking about putting outfits together which is the most bizarre interaction between a supposedly straight male! I mean my husband wouldn’t partake in any kind of talk when it comes to clothing and how they look! 🤷‍♀️

Her face looks greasy and I wonder what they were trying to get acrossed here that they are loaded with money when they are playing dress up!!!😂🤷‍♀️🥱
I still 100% think she is pregnant hence the greasy glow, extra volume skirts. Watch this space. I think she really is this time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her shorts have started appearing on my YouTube feed a lot and no one can convince me she isn’t just parodying Patti Pinkcake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think her face is just greasy because of the sticky weather we've been having for ages now.
I agree, plus she never powders and she sprays her face 46973 times a day with hydrating mists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.