Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get onto Ralph Lauren and get on the beg for some new brown winkle pickers
I wonder if Elsie will still be into Ralph Lauren when she hate watches Victorias new video and see's that she has just got a white Ralph Lauren shirt. She was inspired to buy one after being on a panel with the director of social for Burberry and another person from Ralph Lauren. Where as Lydia bought 4 from Bicester as she is trying really hard to pretend to be from old money.

Starting to wonder if Elsie bought the made for outlet shirts or if she got an actual classic shirt :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking forward to watching Vics vlog later!

Can you believe he's still posting all the stories from Sunday - is he thick? (obviously) does he watch her stories (probably not)
One thing is for sure he has no content either, seeing as all she's managed to post is a picture of the earth!

Reactions: 15
Looking forward to watching Vics vlog later!

Can you believe he's still posting all the stories from Sunday - is he thick? (obviously) does he watch her stories (probably not)
One thing is for sure he has no content either, seeing as all she's managed to post is a picture of the earth!
I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't allow him to post before her. Even when it is his event he always posts about it after her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
LOTS of car show Blenheim Palace posts from these two over a few days, especially Ali. Ali's posts make it look like paid for content for sure. Haven't been able to find the where's waldo AD/PR anywhere. Could they just be doing this on their own to show how they will post for a client to get some new business?

Reactions: 14
Watching Josie flogs lately who else thinks she is also getting obsessed with green?. Her covers, nails, blinds, green house, kitchen pans, crockery , napkins etc etc has lot of green lately !

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow! She could certainly teach Elsie a few tricks about how to model the clothes. No dinosaur pose here. Nice work, Liz.
FCDFFC11-DA26-45DE-A107-8B80F1BF9A5D.jpeg

Tyrant O’Saurus Rex
L(wotnotripodocus)

Hopefully the little claws on the little arms won’t come out over Ms Hurley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s just Claire & her old mate Micky Hermes 🤪🤣🤭
Glad she said it was Michael Costes from Hermes as Lidl wouldn’t have a flipping clue
He originally posted this pic back on his page in August with a sweet message about Claire & her son Honore
3EB2F7C1-FEC9-4306-8BA8-FB9838382941.jpeg

No fake bags for Claire - always the real deal - quality

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I mean sure, but Claire is still a giant chav. Albeit one with money.

• Heart
  • Haha
I mean sure, but Claire is still a giant chav. Albeit one with money.
She should have called her son Hermes. I’m sure Mickey Costes was really pleased to see his franchise in chavland. It looks like he’s thinking What The Actual ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's absolutely not the chic French clientele they target, not in a million years.

The Birkin is named after Jane Birkin, after all. The original hippy-chic Left Bank actress and chanteuse - always elegant, understated and relaxed. Hair tousled, the subtlest hint of makeup - typically Parisienne.. Pretty much the opposite of Lydia and Claire.

original.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yup I totally thought this too. She’s really struggling 🙈
And…mentioned the flower discount 4 times!!! Spoke about Freddy’s Flowers for about 16mins. What a Joke. Time to sell the Birkin

I really cannot stand the overly synthetic voices both RosieLonder or Elsie put on to narrate their tiktoks. It makes me want to throw my phone.

Lydsiepoo, you *really* need to come up with a better excuse as to your accent changing, being with Ali doesn’t quite match up with the timelines.
she has been watching ‘maybeTamsin’ on TT who is very wealthy, educated, funny and likeable. Lydia is trying to talk like her and copying Tamsins interaction with her dogs

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Great catching up with Max Chiltern? Is he a personal friend then Aldi? Any sign of Max posting about how great it was to catch up with the little guy? I'm guessing not. Ali and Lydia are simply a pair of pretentious twats who are desperately trying to smarm their way in with the motor sport set. Sucking up to the LA Way, sucking up to Max - who is going to be next??

They are simply odious!!
Not sure why they think Max Chilton is a big deal, he did two years in a f1 car driving for a shite team as his daddy paid for it. He now races in some obscure gt series. He’s hardly Lewis Hamilton!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did you see Claire's vlog? Talking about Hermes unboxings and how it looks like they are fake when no unboxing done? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.