Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to Lydia and Ali critiquing LBC radio station and it's presenters on the vlog last night... dismissing it all as shouty. She obviously misses the point of it entirely, it's really not that shouty at all, occasionally it gets very heated as discussion often do when talking about very emotive/ political situations but usually its actually quite balanced. The presenters all have a strong stance usually but the callers balance that out as they phone in usually with wildly opposing views. I feel it's more that she can access it from an intelligence perspective maybe? Or maybe she doesn't understand why people feel the need to shout/ become heightened because they're discussing important issues that don't bother her/ she doesn't understand? Plus, as well all now, she is not at all averse to shouting...
Quite. Old Elsie loves to argue and have the upper hand and, boy does she get crappy when others argue back with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's just found a wall on her property? Clearly she's mad! It would have been on the house plans!
OF course she want's to make it sounds like it's some secret 500 yr old wall. It's the Patio wall that has ALWAYS been there... it was covered up a little bit by the planter that she hated and just tore out. She has to make it sound like BREAKING NEWS! lol

It's the wall around the patio... on the right in the picture.

1662476392178.png

here... you can LITERALLY see it goes to the ground and has always been there. She's such a LIAR

1662476481827.png

Oh look - also here, from when they moved in... the fence they ripped out is in this shot.

1662477055169.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Aww resorting to flogging a flower subscription. Sorry what makes her think she's a 'luxury vlogger'? because she bought a fake Hermes bag and has a RR and AM on PCP? yeah ok my lovely. :ROFLMAO:

Ali killed the flowers/plants by over watering them. Yeah of course he did :rolleyes: #liar

:ROFLMAO: when the dogs were in the tablecloth and she's going 'orf orf' and they just look at her gone out. They don't understand because you haven't trained them you moron. Also who puts a tablecloth on the floor. disgusting pig.

When Ali gives the sour faced cow the Starbucks food/drink and she doesn't even say THANK YOU! and she thinks she's fooling everyone she's posh!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
OF course she want's to make it sounds like it's some secret 500 yr old wall. It's the Patio wall that has ALWAYS been there... it was covered up a little bit by the planter that she hated and just tore out. She has to make it sound like BREAKING NEWS! lol

View attachment 1558975

here... you can LITERALLY see it goes to the ground and has always been there. She's such a LIAR

View attachment 1558979

Oh look - also here, from when they moved in... the fence they ripped out is in this shot.

View attachment 1559002
Did they change the colours of the windows on the bunga or am I going mad?

Reactions: 6
She was apparently at Despina yesterday so let's see if there is any improvement!
I’m going to spoil the surprise and say no, there will be zero improvement. Hopefully she has cut it into the bob again.

Reactions: 19
Good old Ali, on the ball as always, posting his weekend trip on the following Tuesday and a day after his wife has posted her photos from the same event 🙄 #muppet
Quite a shock seeing them together. Ali looks like he’s the father! That’s only because of the clothes she’s got him in though. They always seem to turn up overdressed somehow. They don’t seem to quite know what to wear and when to wear it or indeed how to wear it. No one (hopefully) will ever be rude enough to tell them how often they get it wrong: so it’s eyerolls and wry smiles all round at each event.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh, Lydia... The tone deafness it takes to pair a white, summer, backless linen dress with a winter wool tweed blazer, the battered beyond recognition flats, the fake Kelly and then, use those images as you narrate the vid in what you think is a gravelly, ASMR voice, while adding the nasal vocal fry of Nanny Fine to the contrived accent. The result is a sad mishmash of flaky, entitled, nouveaux riche posing. Pitifully pathetic.
P.S. Both you and Ali need to learn how to pronounce Serge Lutens. It's Loo-TENS, not Loo-ten, no matter how poshly you try to speak. You pronounce the "s" in that name.
Surge Luton

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That TikTok is soooooo pretentious you’d be forgiven for thinking it was a parody!!! I have NEVER EVER seen or heard anyone so desperate to try and appear wealthy and brag so much - it’s so off the scale it’s almost a piss take!!! When will she get it; wealthy people do not show off like this. People who try to appear wealthy (and aren’t) do!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Good old Ali, on the ball as always, posting his weekend trip on the following Tuesday and a day after his wife has posted her photos from the same event 🙄 #muppet
Great catching up with Max Chiltern? Is he a personal friend then Aldi? Any sign of Max posting about how great it was to catch up with the little guy? I'm guessing not. Ali and Lydia are simply a pair of pretentious twats who are desperately trying to smarm their way in with the motor sport set. Sucking up to the LA Way, sucking up to Max - who is going to be next??

They are simply odious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did they change the colours of the windows on the bunga or am I going mad?
I bet they are so heavily filtered that the colors look different... but perhaps they had them painted over the years.

By the way... WHO rips out a patio before the new pavers have been selected? During the nicer months to spend outside? Having trouble sourcing FREE pavers there Lydia?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I bet they are so heavily filtered that the colors look different... but perhaps they had them painted over the years.

By the way... WHO rips out a patio before the new pavers have been selected? During the nicer months to spend outside? Having trouble sourcing FREE pavers there Lydia?
That was my exact thought. I've never known anyone to rip out pavers/flooring prior to selecting and ordering the replacement ?

You're most likely right...she's waiting for a handout from some company.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That was my exact thought. I've never known anyone to rip out pavers/flooring prior to selecting and ordering the replacement ?

You're most likely right...she's waiting for a handout from some company.
Carrie is probably on the phone to Ca'Pietra as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Carrie is probably on the phone to Ca'Pietra as we speak.
Crap Peter.

View attachment 1558975

View attachment 1558979

View attachment 1559002
The best they could do to make the property more attractive is get Critall windows in…..in black and now they do green….omg it’s a sign.

B987401C-256E-4B3E-B0F8-185FB2789ACA.jpeg
EEA4A2F2-FDEA-4D9D-B411-3F4F95168B23.jpeg
3B29125F-0B97-4448-A36F-E41ED673716F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.