Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely been doing some kind of speech training - speak slowly and clearly tit - changing her pronounciation of words, these voice overs to her TikToks are absolutely hilarious - and then you hear the real Lydia speak 'are you shitting me?' classy as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember a moment from a vlog ages ago, she was filming herself talking to the camera at the table when Ali poured her a glass of wine and her response was “fuckin’ ‘ell babe”. And then he followed it up with some comment about the size of his willy.

The real Lidl and Aldi, ladies and gents. All class.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
We will have to start calling her Eliza Millen Gordon :LOL: . As in Eliza Dolittle. Trying to sound posh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her hair 😂 ! Looks like it’s been rolled/wrapped around two jet engines. It has a damn wing-span & is practically aerodynamic - the side flicks are giving Camilla Parker Bowles, circa 1980. Except Camilla looked better.
Never seen such gigantic hair waves, that look both wonky & square as a helmet all at the same time!

Lydia is off-the-charts bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She was apparently at Despina yesterday so let's see if there is any improvement!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Little Fella’s back with his first formal autumnal lewk. He’s so well-shpoken compared to her ex 😴😴 pronouncing. every. word. slowly. I can just imagine how many takes before he got it right 😂

’Umble Stoopy McStoop back to his Grovelselling for the Vertically Challenged schtick.
F780F95A-B4EA-42C2-BB80-3FF470366EEC.jpeg

Just a suggestion...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, that car chat...her accent is all over the place in each vlog but this rant she sounded so laboured trying to talk 'posh'. The thing is accents can change but she has not picked up this over the top wanna be upper class accent from...Ali! Plus she must know we've her both her and Ali slip up and let their actual accents show. She's shitting us babes.

She also said she loved the house but they wanted more land. For the separate office I presume, even though she could just rent / buy somewhere close. Just be honest for once, you bought this house in haste, it doesn't have period features and you would prefer to be in the Cotswolds. That's totally normal, a lot of people develop different tastes as they get older - it's not a failure, you don't need to make tit up about offices when you already have an office on a different floor that could have it's own entrance for your 'staff'.

Reactions: 38
In the car, Ali’s own voice was different, as if he was also trying to sound posh. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were having elocution lessons or practicing together which would be great content, they’d make a fortune showing that😆. Either way, just admit it, who cares🤷🏻‍♀️ Her accent started to change from copying Carrie, not Ali. Or perhaps it’s a reverse Heineken, from drinking Champagne, not lager.

Oh, Lydia... The tone deafness it takes to pair a white, summer, backless linen dress with a winter wool tweed blazer, the battered beyond recognition flats, the fake Kelly and then, use those images as you narrate the vid in what you think is a gravelly, ASMR voice, while adding the nasal vocal fry of Nanny Fine to the contrived accent. The result is a sad mishmash of flaky, entitled, nouveaux riche posing. Pitifully pathetic.
P.S. Both you and Ali need to learn how to pronounce Serge Lutens. It's Loo-TENS, not Loo-ten, no matter how poshly you try to speak. You pronounce the "s" in that name.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lol this whole shoot is just not flattering really. There is no joy. She is bitter, unhappy and looks toxic or something through this whole thing.

I know she was still a fake and crazy narc back when she did this shoot but this just is so much better. Hair is a lovely color (Nicky did this ironically) at a nice healthy length that suited her face and frame. HM clothing, summery and smiles… age appropriate and figure flattering without being extortionate pricing. Just more feminine and relatable.

View attachment 1551418

Vs now

View attachment 1551436
Totally agree! I loved that H&M shoot, she did look great. Now she looks like tit.

Did she seriously say that she likes to take a break from her life and work, to have a peaceful moment?! How tone deaf can this woman be? Does she have any idea what some people out there are facing in life? She is disgusting!

Also she’s not taking the dogs to the the beach because it would be too “stressful with them”. Please someone tell me why they got these poor dogs. I’m not a dog owner but I’m sure a short trip like this would have been perfect to take the dogs on, right?

Lastly, Lydia addresses why her accent has changed and…brace yourself…it’s because Ali talks differently than her previous partner (???) and she “absorbs” the accent. Hi Lydia! Thank you for trying but you’re still full of tit!
This is a famous Dog Friendly beach! The area around here is so dog friendly too, loads of pubs and places you could take them. The dogs are just accessories. If she could cast them aside with no come backs I am sure she would. She makes me sick.

@muffintop13 Careful you might nod off.
What a bleep.
Honestly, who would watch that and not think the same? Who would find that impressive or inspirational?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Someone asked for the last Tik Tok .... (Apologies for the poor sound quality, this is a screen record as Madam has disabled the save feature on her Tik Toks 😂 )

View attachment 1558025
she is so CRINGE.

she’s not a ‘celebrity’ - no one cares! We can all go shopping and spend money, it’s not a talent! And none of what she posts is particularly inspirational, it makes me not want the car she drives or the bag she has or the places she goes - she is the opposite to an influencer - it’s just cringe!

she should rename herself Lidl McCringe

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Totally agree! I loved that H&M shoot, she did look great. Now she looks like tit.

This is a famous Dog Friendly beach! The area around here is so dog friendly too, loads of pubs and places you could take them. The dogs are just accessories. If she could cast them aside with no come backs I am sure she would. She makes me sick.

What a bleep.
Honestly, who would watch that and not think the same? Who would find that impressive or inspirational?

That Ticktock!! And did she have a sausage roll as a starter before a sunday lunch? WFT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She also said she loved the house but they wanted more land. For the separate office I presume, even though she could just rent / buy somewhere close. Just be honest for once, you bought this house in haste, it doesn't have period features and you would prefer to be in the Cotswolds. That's totally normal, a lot of people develop different tastes as they get older - it's not a failure, you don't need to make tit up about offices when you already have an office on a different floor that could have it's own entrance for your 'staff'.
That is such bs, they can't maintain the size of the property they have atm. What, with the disgusting terrace, dead plants, the overgrown coffin beds, the depressing "woodlands", lack of fencing, crappy (literally) loos. How much land do 2 people, 2 small dogs and a cat even need?

Reactions: 22
Listening to Lydia and Ali critiquing LBC radio station and it's presenters on the vlog last night... dismissing it all as shouty. She obviously misses the point of it entirely, it's really not that shouty at all, occasionally it gets very heated as discussion often do when talking about very emotive/ political situations but usually its actually quite balanced. The presenters all have a strong stance usually but the callers balance that out as they phone in usually with wildly opposing views. I feel it's more that she can access it from an intelligence perspective maybe? Or maybe she doesn't understand why people feel the need to shout/ become heightened because they're discussing important issues that don't bother her/ she doesn't understand? Plus, as well all now, she is not at all averse to shouting...

Reactions: 20
She needs reporting to the ASA. Her IG stories did not declare the pics of the flowers as an AD. 🤬
10 YEARS in the business and this numpty is still unable to grasp AD / PR declarations.

The table cloth and dress ... ⬇⬇⬇
View attachment 1557956View attachment 1557957

Comedy gold. 😂 😂 😂

The absolute GALL of this fool calling herself a fashion and beauty influencer. Not with this fashion and make up daahlin'.

F*ckboy vibes.

View attachment 1557967View attachment 1557968

Are you so horny happy looking at your refection or are you hiding a banana (see above post) in your trousers ... ??? Smuggling budgies ... ???

View attachment 1557969

:sick:
Speaking of ASA… unless they bought the car show tickets themselves…. I don’t see a AD or PR or kindly gifted in any of their content.

By the way Lydia… OF course the brick wall that was ALWAYS there is still there. It’s the same wall that borders the patio on the other side. It’s not some ancient mid evil wall.

And wow when is she going to do something about these contemporary railings? They really look jarring with her rustic “vignette”. She could have had these and the chrome light/plug plates switched by now with what she spent on one Hermes bag (if real) or a few of the hideous dresses priced over 1k.

846D11B2-A3B2-450D-8D03-7CEDDD41F434.jpeg
519B33C0-5540-452B-974C-F9C6C446DBB8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh, Lydia... The tone deafness it takes to pair a white, summer, backless linen dress with a winter wool tweed blazer, the battered beyond recognition flats, the fake Kelly
Embodiment of "daytime tweed and an evening chiffon"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh Fern… hate to tell you this but your days are numbered. 🪦💀⚰

PS I don’t see AD or gifted or anything with this tag. Does she pay for these seasonal “installs” for content? Is that why she makes this woman use sticks and dead flowers from her back yard?

7F6177A8-90D2-4F4D-8E4D-0AFE84CC60AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's just found a wall on her property? Clearly she's mad! It would have been on the house plans!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.