Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think Geoff Souster talking about Princess Diana quite interesting. He’s very old school but admitted to crying when he heard the news of her death. My family is Irish and not at all royalists but my dad was mad about Diana and he never bought another issue of Hello mag after she died. She just had a way about her - men just loved her. I think that exchange between Elsie and him was the only interesting part of the vlog.
She loves to dominate a conversation doesn't she?

Bloody hell, she won't even permit him to get more than a sentence in, she just keeps cutting him off and overpowering the chat. Typical narc behaviour.

As for her change in speech, what a load of rubbish.

She changed how she talks because she is a pretentious prat and wants to seem posh, when in actuality, she is no way near the definition of class.

I also find it so wasteful of her to be making more jackets. I swear in the last couple of years didn't she get tons of new Holland and Cooper tweed blazers?

She could shorten those if she wanted.

It just irks me when people are wasteful and consume like this. It points to such greed and she is the epitome of pure gluttony.

As for her talk of moving house......basically, they're not moving.

She made that tit up to get engagement. Saying one might move in 5 years...what's the point of even saying that? Half the world can say that.

When they claimed to have looked at a property, she did not even have her finances ready to go.

To me this is just another made up charade since her numbers have crashed and she has no content and anything of substance going on in her life.

However, she didn't think ahead that people would call her out on all the waste of doing new renovations.

If there was any element of truth to moving, I believe it's due to the drop in $ she now makes and the fact they may not be able to keep this house. She seemed to insinuate that they may have to move, not by choice.

I'd have respect for an 'influencer' that does not fake this rich lifestyle and instead films relatable things like reassessing finances and downsizing etc. which many in the world are doing right now. A sign of the times.

She would probably win so many new followers but she's too proud and shallow to show anything of substance like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Long discussion in car about some radio show, I didn't catch the name, but apparently it's controversial as she told Ali he'd "outed her" as a listener. Then Ali goes on to generously say she is willing to listen to other's people's opinions.
Omg, when she says she usually listens to Classical FM I was laughing and cringing at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@muffintop13 Careful you might nod off.
Thank you for posting! “My my my assstin Martin. My dinner. My dessert”. Literally it’s like Ali wasn’t there except the few times she said we. Ali even snarked yesterday that she left him out of the pictures of the day.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Latest flog. She’s finally responding to Tattle facts that she’s intentionally burying her head in the sand and remaining ignorant of all world events.

Sprays a little less perfume than usual (9 spritzes), but bashes her wrists together after application which is a cardinal sin of fragrance.

Explains that her changing accent is completely normal and there’s a book that basically justifies all her behaviors.

Manifesting the house but still spending ££££ to improve her current situation. An attitude improvement is not in the budget.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I really cannot stand the overly synthetic voices both RosieLonder or Elsie put on to narrate their tiktoks. It makes me want to throw my phone.

Lydsiepoo, you *really* need to come up with a better excuse as to your accent changing, being with Ali doesn’t quite match up with the timelines.

Thanks @Being nosey ❤ I see she hasn’t stopped copying Rosie Londoner 😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 21
Nothing says Autumnal vibezzzz as much as this racist misogynistic D&G dress ... :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220906-074022_YouTube.jpg

Is it just me or does she look ridiculous in this dress ? It's a cute dress but the big head, hair and boobs... she looks like an overgrown child.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Times are hard when you are advertising Freddie’s Flowers - that’s like a beginner influencer brand?!
She needs reporting to the ASA. Her IG stories did not declare the pics of the flowers as an AD. 🤬
10 YEARS in the business and this numpty is still unable to grasp AD / PR declarations.

WTF is that dress - she even says she's going to look like her tablecloth!
The table cloth and dress ... ⬇⬇⬇
Screenshot_20220906-082852_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220906-083108_YouTube.jpg

Comedy gold. 😂 😂 😂

The absolute GALL of this fool calling herself a fashion and beauty influencer. Not with this fashion and make up daahlin'.

F*ckboy vibes.

Screenshot_20220906-084105_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220906-084108_Instagram.jpg

Ali, eat a banana to confirm you are being held hostage or need help to get away from Lyds. :cool:
Are you so horny happy looking at your refection or are you hiding a banana (see above post) in your trousers ... ??? Smuggling budgies ... ???

Screenshot_20220906-084115_Instagram.jpg

:sick:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Little Fella’s back with his first formal autumnal lewk. He’s so well-shpoken compared to her ex 😴😴 pronouncing. every. word. slowly. I can just imagine how many takes before he got it right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She must have shot something at the beach then - why else wear a D&G mini dress - she obviously put the 'pregnant' cardi on after!

So, San Pellegrino - Ali, and the Polo was Ali too - he gets an invite through working with Space NK - who were there and stock all the Cle de Peau, Drunk Elephant and Shisheido stuff. Nothing to do with Lydia! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Keep arranging your Freddies Flowers love, maybe you'll get another job with Lenor soon!
You know your career is in a downward spiral when your husband gets the beauty gig and you don't ....

• Haha
Reactions: 45
From the vlog & the glorious beach date/content day

“I think we’ve really lucked out with the weather”

*cut to it being a howling gale, and cloudy AF*.

😀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone asked for the last Tik Tok .... (Apologies for the poor sound quality, this is a screen record as Madam has disabled the save feature on her Tik Toks 😂 )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Someone asked for the last Tik Tok .... (Apologies for the poor sound quality, this is a screen record as Madam has disabled the save feature on her Tik Toks 😂 )

View attachment 1558025
Thanks for posting.
Just realised her dress is actually backless.... bad enough putting a white linen dress with that HC tweed jacket, but backless? Which means no bra with C cup boobs...hmmmm....

She says me, myself, I more than Meghan in her speech yesterday!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In the car, Ali’s own voice was different, as if he was also trying to sound posh. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were having elocution lessons or practicing together which would be great content, they’d make a fortune showing that😆. Either way, just admit it, who cares🤷🏻‍♀️ Her accent started to change from copying Carrie, not Ali. Or perhaps it’s a reverse Heineken, from drinking Champagne, not lager.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who goes to the beach for the day and doesn't take their dogs 😱😱 she honestly baffles me.
God, the hair! I go on but it looks absolutely terrible, the colour, the cut, the waves, the puffyness, THE CONDITION! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Morning my lovelies❤. I haven't watched the vlog yet but a couple of things...

1. Ali never spoke THAT posh he just spoke better than her. Ali used to say 'yes bro' etc etc. She has totally put that voice on because she wants people to think she is 'old money blah bleeping blah'.

2. If you look at her pinterest under some of her pics they say 'old money' you wish my lovely, you bloody wish!

3. Jeez that TikTok voice is something else. I've never come across (not in person thankfully) anyone so fake and pathetic!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.