Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new carpet is filthy.
How out of breath does she get going upstairs 😮💨 View attachment 1556497
I never understood why she put in white carpet. Especially when they wear shoes in the house and have a cat who bops around outside and a dog (now dogs). Such a waste of money. She should have put in the fake wood floor in the living room when she was doing the rest of the house.

Reactions: 28
I did think Geoff Souster talking about Princess Diana quite interesting. He’s very old school but admitted to crying when he heard the news of her death. My family is Irish and not at all royalists but my dad was mad about Diana and he never bought another issue of Hello mag after she died. She just had a way about her - men just loved her. I think that exchange between Elsie and him was the only interesting part of the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did think Geoff Souster talking about Princess Diana quite interesting. He’s very old school but admitted to crying when he heard the news of her death. My family is Irish and not at all royalists but my dad was mad about Diana and he never bought another issue of Hello mag after she died. She just had a way about her - men just loved her. I think that exchange between Elsie and him was the only interesting part of the vlog.
Yes it was and she cu5 it short to carry on talking about her coat….and the sunset was a crescendo.
Ali speaks so well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
May have just been me but I thought Elsie was very awkward in that moment. At first she did her nervous laugh but then when Geoff was talking about how he cried she just did not know how to react or what to say.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
May have just been me but I thought Elsie was very awkward in that moment. At first she did her nervous laugh but then when Geoff was talking about how he cried she just did not know how to react or what to say.
I thought it was the editing but I could be wrong. I’m noticing very clumsy editing in these vlogs. I mean they’re hard enough to watch at the best of times.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You could tell she wasn't really listening to him at all but thinking of what she was going to say next. She lacks compassion, empathy and patience. Arrogant cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That new carpet is filthy.
How out of breath does she get going upstairs 😮💨 View attachment 1556497
Porter was relegated to the kitchen for the longest time, so no need for climbing support.

My face when I saw that price lol

View attachment 1556716
As Lidl would say "babe, same". That's basically my savings account atm.

I'm no expert but why would you put flowers in that short vase?

View attachment 1556730View attachment 1556746
Ahahahaha this is the feathers and pheasants Christmas tree all over again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
You could tell she wasn't really listening to him at all but thinking of what she was going to say next. She lacks compassion, empathy and patience. Arrogant cretin.
100%
She wasn't even able to respond with a personal story of any type to try and connect with Geoff all she could think of was something she had heard on the radio. I was 3 1/2 at the time and vividly remember going on the tube for the first time to go lay flowers with my mum and her friend. Lydia was 9 at the time so not very young like she said. It is so evident how little emotional intelligence she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All her vlogs are now love/hate responses to us here on Tattle.

Says she doesn't have a baby because she has Porter.

Admits she speaks differently now, giving a ridiculous reason for it. (Nah sweets, Ali didn't influence you, you've been with him for 10+ years and only changed your accent 18 months ago. Plus, HE CANNOT SPEAK CORRECTLY.)

Trolling us about getting pointy toe flats made bespoke. Wants to introduce more tailoring into her wardrobe. It's so expensive, but she must have more.

Says she changed fully, "spiritually", during lockdown by discovering nature. (And terrorizing a heavily pregnant hairdresser!) That she got herself a dog, then another dog, then talks about a TikTok she sent Carrie, wherein Britney's 'Oops I did it again' plays over and over, adding more dogs. I'd bet there's another dog purchase underway, she's hinting at it often enough.

Throws Ali under the boss, the alleged posh speaker in the house, accusing him of having killed all her bushes and plants by zealous overwatering because "he loves them so much".

Doesn't bring her dogs to the beach because "it would be too stressful". Yet moans that the dogs aren't with her in their seat in the car (for the photo op of course). Make up your mind Lydia. You never socialize those dogs, or do ANYTHING with them, ergo, you're not really a dog person. They are never included in life outside of their miserable tiny existence in the kitchen.

They're not moving. Well, maybe they are. In 5 years. But maybe not. All this dithering whilst claiming to speak clearly on the topic, FFS. Nothing that comes out of her mouth makes sense. Everything on the topic of moving is to confuse the audience thereby encouraging engagement by the poor, befuddled watchers.

Looks straight at the camera tauntingly, as she spritzes herself 47 times with perfume.

In the end all she wore were Amazon dresses. With Hermés. Unpacking free flowers and bragging about a day date that she moaned about all the way home. "I'm so tired, waaaaaaaaaa!" McDonald's for dinner because she's luxe like that. Long discussion in car about some radio show, I didn't catch the name, but apparently it's controversial as she told Ali he'd "outed her" as a listener. Then Ali goes on to generously say she is willing to listen to other's people's opinions. Um, Ali mate, are you sure you know your wife well at all? She knows best, as @Oops... knowingly states. Lydia would never be open minded and seek other's people's opinions. If she wanted other people's opinions, she'd write down her own opinions and kindly hand them over on bespoke, sympathetic rustic brown paper stationary.

It's impressive that she talks so much, SO MUCH, yet says nothing of value. Her true life skill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
While I’m at it…. Clickbait titles rinse and repeat. This is just the last 10 months… you can see them escalating as her views and brand deals start to decrease. Lots of cat and mouse about the house. Final everything. Good bye. Emotional. Blah blah blah. Most of the time the whole vlog has little or nothing to do with these titles.
Brilliant - @Julia123 you give so many great examples of this clickbait overdrive
Despite this catalogue of deception, Lidl has the audacity to comment in tonight’s vlog about the James Smith book that she read was as follows: ‘the title is almost a little misleading’
Well how shocking!
Imagine someone giving something a title which was perhaps confusing, a little ambiguous or just darn false
I’d say - Pot - Kettle - Black Your Ladyship

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She says she is ever evolving in her vlog and people comment on how much she has changed, well she had to "change" to stay in the game . Hairgate was the pivoting point at which other influencers got to know who she is and how she treated someone they knew, Nicky Lazou is well known to a lot of influencers, and they weren't happy let's just say. So don't believe the act. It's all an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like Elsie successfully begged for a new Leica camera … she honestly has no shame at all! 😖

B0274E3C-B973-45C4-8C14-6603C202457D.jpeg
CFBCCFD7-A759-419B-8146-B6E9927D035F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.