Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honesty she looks like she has helped with dropping the grandkids back to school for the new year.
Then, after a meeting with her financial advisor about pension withdrawals starting next year, she has popped to a nearby beach with Carole from over the road, rather than grab lunch at the garden centre as planned because, wouldn’t you know it - the garden centre is out of bulbs, and they want to discuss how the hip replacement worked out for Ken without Janice earwigging in the garden centre cafe.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm dying. ROFL This is hysterical and so realistic!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yet again she just repeats crap across her channels - now there's a TikTok of what is in her mini Kelly, and a Youtube short of her putting on the navy jumper dress and cardigan. Same old boring rubbish, just spread across all platforms. Lazy, lazy cow she is!

This comment was replied to today, hours ago, so she is constantly looking at her comments on last nights flog and she's left lots of negative ones on there, saying how horrible the dresses were etc. Also her response to this comment is just typical Lydia!
LOL joke’s on her because seeing some vapid bint prance around getting “ready for autumn” with overpriced candles, dead flowers and bragging about her (faux) Hermès and £1000 dresses is, in all actuality, a reminder to viewers that they have little and Lidl (pretends) has a lot.

When I’m feeling financially constricted, I’m not watching donkeys unbox $10000 handbags or do yet another who knows how much reno to their home as a “way to escape”. I’d rather gouge my eyes out and stick bespoke kitchen garden cucumbers in my empty eye sockets than watch entitled assholes unbox more tit that’s ruining the planet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Mrs Millen Gordon could only force one smile in that whole campaign. Tragic. She was more upset it wasn’t whispering angel.

Reactions: 17
Josie’s latest flog mentions she went to the Ivy in London. A long term influencer/friend has a new project. Josie mentions it will be a business/videos on how to make it in the YouTube industry and all the tricks behind the scenes and connections et cetera. Is Josie referring to Lydia?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yet again she just repeats crap across her channels - now there's a TikTok of what is in her mini Kelly, and a Youtube short of her putting on the navy jumper dress and cardigan. Same old boring rubbish, just spread across all platforms. Lazy, lazy cow she is!

This comment was replied to today, hours ago, so she is constantly looking at her comments on last nights flog and she's left lots of negative ones on there, saying how horrible the dresses were etc. Also her response to this comment is just typical Lydia!
People who ONLY have to THINK about the horrors are of the world are the only ones with the leisure of watchingYouTube to escape it.

Reactions: 10

Long time lurker, first time poster so sorry if the quote here isn’t right. I have so many gripes with her in general but I know this video is a result of her just trying to get emulate a popular tiktoker (surprise surprise) - in a YouTube video a while ago she mentioned a tiktoker she loved with a dog called rhubarb but she ‘couldn’t remember her name’ which happens to be one of my favourite creators called maybetamsin. She is genuinely witty and funny and I don’t know her whole background but she seems to be pretty well off and monied and I always see Lydia comment on her videos. She did a what’s in my bag video a few days ago and watching Lydia’s is so cringe because she’s trying to emulate that same relatability and effortlessness that maybetamsins video had but it still seems so wooden and calculated. It just feels like she’s trying to emulate or associate with anyone who she thinks is ‘posh’ or ‘old money’ but she will never understand that it’s not something you can just copy and that the real deals will spot the fakery a mile off. I can’t believe she’s still hoodwinking people with this laziness and fake persona :mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Long time lurker, first time poster so sorry if the quote here isn’t right. I have so many gripes with her in general but I know this video is a result of her just trying to get emulate a popular tiktoker (surprise surprise) - in a YouTube video a while ago she mentioned a tiktoker she loved with a dog called rhubarb but she ‘couldn’t remember her name’ which happens to be one of my favourite creators called maybetamsin. She is genuinely witty and funny and I don’t know her whole background but she seems to be pretty well off and monied and I always see Lydia comment on her videos. She did a what’s in my bag video a few days ago and watching Lydia’s is so cringe because she’s trying to emulate that same relatability and effortlessness that maybetamsins video had but it still seems so wooden and calculated. It just feels like she’s trying to emulate or associate with anyone who she thinks is ‘posh’ or ‘old money’ but she will never understand that it’s not something you can just copy and that the real deals will spot the fakery a mile off. I can’t believe she’s still hoodwinking people with this laziness and fake persona :mad::mad:
omg I love Tamsin. She’s naturally so chill n the whole old money thing is literally just how she is. It’s a natural way of life her voice n demeanour are part of her personality I love her

Reactions: 17
Soz Julia - I’m speed reading tattle this week, so maybe that’s why the sofa seemed familiar when I saw it online. If anyone watches ‘Everyone Loves Raymond’ it gives me vibes of Marie & Franks plastic protected sofa 🤣

But I omitted to mention Lidl’s catty remark that she would change the original rope belt out ’for something a bit er nicer’
Yes the rope belt isn’t particularly stylish, but she could have been a little bit more tactful with her comment, but diplomacy is never her forte

I can’t wait for the Honey Gordons Season of mist & mellow fruitfulness …… I’m sure Lydia wrote this not some bloke called Keats. Swiftly followed by a few verses of Bringing in the sheaves & rounding off with a romp in the fields to finalise the harvest with a straw basket wearing an orange & tan dress that looks like an explosion in a paint shop

Beautiful, just beautiful - time to learn another word Lydia - obsessed with Bees and B‘s
Lol no reason for sorry! ✌🏻GMTA

I remember seeing that dress posted last week and it reminded me of my own actual grandmothers couch. It looks worse on her than the couch! Who wore it better?! 🛋 or Lydia ? Hahaha

🙄 #alwaysthevictimofsomething

what is this new accent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't worry too much we all know she won't be 'buying' any autumn candles she will be getting last years out of the cupboard 😊 . I mean I have a few autumn candles and an autumn duvet cover but I don't need to write it in my Home Bargains (pheasant yes I am ;)) diary FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I’ve been doing a little online snooping investigating and it turns out Elsie has never been as classy as she would like everyone to believe.

I found this comment on her one of her sister’s Instagram Posts … I’ve redacted Alice’s username because it’s quite obscure and difficult to find, and also to respect her privacy as unlike her big sister, she obviously doesn’t crave public attention.

4AAEDF11-F321-4DFD-A880-D365DD300481.jpeg

Of course Elsie thinks her own comment (posted using her ‘princesssealpuppys’ account) is so hilarious that she’s liked it herself … I would be truly mortified if I was related to that absolute turnip! 😖

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So I’ve been doing a little online snooping investigating and it turns out Elsie has never been as classy as she would like everyone to believe.

I found this comment on her one of her sister’s Instagram Posts … I’ve redacted Alice’s username because it’s quite obscure and difficult to find, and also to respect her privacy as unlike her big sister, she obviously doesn’t crave public attention.

View attachment 1550089

Of course Elsie thinks her own comment (posted using her ‘princesssealpuppys’ account) is so hilarious that she’s liked it herself … I would be truly mortified if I was related to that absolute turnip! 😖
She is the epitome of uncouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol no reason for sorry! ✌🏻GMTA

I remember seeing that dress posted last week and it reminded me of my own actual grandmothers couch. It looks worse on her than the couch! Who wore it better?! 🛋 or Lydia ? Hahaha

🙄 #alwaysthevictimofsomething

what is this new accent?
I noticed it in Ali’s vlog when he’s painting the stripes, she’s also developing a fake vocal fry.

She is the epitome of uncouth.
I’ve always wanted to know, so what is couth?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched tamsin- such a different league!
What does Lydia when she goes to events. I can imagine she walks in (well her bag does first) she reads the room and then fakes it.
meeting her minion mist make her day that she feels so above them.
does she get intimidated buy those “better” than her or does she act like a child to fit in? Fake flattery etc

Reactions: 14
She could still pivot and save the day.

I'm feeling generous, Lydia, buzzing from the very unhealthy sugar free Redbull I've just guzzled.

1. Send Nicky a private apology and beg for forgiveness. No excuses or reasons, just own up to how horrible you behaved and continued to behave. Don't say things like "I'm sorry you were hurt or offended". That is a tit apology. Clearly state that you were horrible, you know you were horrible and you are deeply sorry for all the trauma she experienced and abuse you unleashed on her and her business. This step must be completed privately; not blasted on social media. This is for Nicky alone.

2. Make a video acknowledging your failure with Globy. Admit the customer service was abysmal, pricing far too high and everything is much regretted. Say you're sorry looking straight at the camera. Again, give no excuses, just own up to it because you were the boss and it was YOUR failure.

3. In this same video, admit to the bullying and freak out at Nicky Lazou. The internet all knows about it, so don't try to pussyfoot around it. Own up to your behavior clearly and without excuse. Apologize profusely to her again in the video and let the audience know you've also apologized privately.

4. Announce that the economy has shifted everything for you and Ali. Interest rates are rising, everyone knows this. Be open and say you must downsize and are taking the audience with you. Meet with financial advisors and film them explaining how to downsize in the most efficient way. Emphasize how important it is to tackle debt now more than ever. And throw in an investment person to talk about investing for retirement. This would bring you a fuckton of engagement.

5. Take the audience with you as you scope out properties. This would be a gold mine of content. It's relatable and would give you back the sympathy of the public at large. The same audience that is having to tighten its belt as well. No shame in battening the hatches for the bumpy financial storm everyone in the world is experiencing. In fact, it would show you are shrewd and relatable. You can redo the new property with thoughtful care of cost and bring it to your "sympathetic" standards.

6. Physically donate all your extra stuff. Beauty goods (unopened), house goods, clothing, accessories, etc. Show the real time process and show how wonderful it feels to be charitable.

7. Make a vlog deciding which vehicle to keep. You don't need 3 cars. Both you and Ali always use car services or taxis anyways. In fact, get a smaller car. This would tickle everyone that is concerned with the environment. And explain how the savings on fuel costs alone make it worth it.

8. Sock away all the money that will be pouring in from all the brands willing to work with you again. Remember the mistakes that got you into this disaster and choose your actions and words carefully in the future. Lighten up on the tweaks to your face and stop dissing Alex on film. Grit your teeth and remember if you can't say anything nice while filming or posting, shut up.

There - I just saved your career. Your marriage is another story.
I’d have a lot of respect for her if she did that.

Reactions: 6
Just yet another bizarre reply and way of formulating her answers. What does she mean by confused? Overwhelmed? To me it sounds like she used to not want kids so it would upset her before when people asked. Now that she is "confused", first of all she think every people asking "are you pregnant" are confused as well somehow, and second it seems like confused means she thinks she might want kids but is not sure/something's holding her from it. So she responds to a comment about "I feel like Lydia is pregnant" by talking about her point of view on pregnancy, not about is it okay to post these types of comments. 🤷‍♀️
It just NEVER makes sense. And they work in communication. 🤯

She could still pivot and save the day.

I'm feeling generous, Lydia, buzzing from the very unhealthy sugar free Redbull I've just guzzled.

1. Send Nicky a private apology and beg for forgiveness. No excuses or reasons, just own up to how horrible you behaved and continued to behave. Don't say things like "I'm sorry you were hurt or offended". That is a tit apology. Clearly state that you were horrible, you know you were horrible and you are deeply sorry for all the trauma she experienced and abuse you unleashed on her and her business. This step must be completed privately; not blasted on social media. This is for Nicky alone.

2. Make a video acknowledging your failure with Globy. Admit the customer service was abysmal, pricing far too high and everything is much regretted. Say you're sorry looking straight at the camera. Again, give no excuses, just own up to it because you were the boss and it was YOUR failure.

3. In this same video, admit to the bullying and freak out at Nicky Lazou. The internet all knows about it, so don't try to pussyfoot around it. Own up to your behavior clearly and without excuse. Apologize profusely to her again in the video and let the audience know you've also apologized privately.

4. Announce that the economy has shifted everything for you and Ali. Interest rates are rising, everyone knows this. Be open and say you must downsize and are taking the audience with you. Meet with financial advisors and film them explaining how to downsize in the most efficient way. Emphasize how important it is to tackle debt now more than ever. And throw in an investment person to talk about investing for retirement. This would bring you a fuckton of engagement.

5. Take the audience with you as you scope out properties. This would be a gold mine of content. It's relatable and would give you back the sympathy of the public at large. The same audience that is having to tighten its belt as well. No shame in battening the hatches for the bumpy financial storm everyone in the world is experiencing. In fact, it would show you are shrewd and relatable. You can redo the new property with thoughtful care of cost and bring it to your "sympathetic" standards.

6. Physically donate all your extra stuff. Beauty goods (unopened), house goods, clothing, accessories, etc. Show the real time process and show how wonderful it feels to be charitable.

7. Make a vlog deciding which vehicle to keep. You don't need 3 cars. Both you and Ali always use car services or taxis anyways. In fact, get a smaller car. This would tickle everyone that is concerned with the environment. And explain how the savings on fuel costs alone make it worth it.

8. Sock away all the money that will be pouring in from all the brands willing to work with you again. Remember the mistakes that got you into this disaster and choose your actions and words carefully in the future. Lighten up on the tweaks to your face and stop dissing Alex on film. Grit your teeth and remember if you can't say anything nice while filming or posting, shut up.

There - I just saved your career. Your marriage is another story.
Wow. I want you to give me a whole strategy on how to improve MY life now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
“Old money” “new money” aside Tamsin just come across natural and there no feeling of pretence.

Couth just means well mannered and cultured. With all her international travel you’d think Mrs Millen Gordon would naturally have this. But every degustation is clearly wasted on someone whose diet is made up of pasta, frozen pastries and domino pizza.

Reactions: 13
I’d have a lot of respect for her if she did that.
I’m sorry but I think it’s way too late and if she did it would be because she knows it will get her out of the doghouse so to speak and not a true apology! If she was sincere it would have already happened and for her to do so after reading here would be fake and she’s said her peace that she is the one who was a victim in her sick head! I don’t know if you have been around and seen when Nicky moved out and right before or after Christmas last year? Well she was having a hard time and Lydia again with her quotes posted a dig to her I can’t remember exactly what it said but everyone knew it was to Nicky obviously and I just thought what a witch!!! That’s who Lydia is she’s one of those girls who are mean spirited and thinks she’s above everyone and she’s the only person who only feels sorry for herself and plays victim to make someone else look stupid!!! Lydia is a narcissist!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.