Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the cameras are off imagine how much she swears and how she talks to the little man! He keeps trying to please her and she's always a mean and moody cow! He does all the DIY, cooking and probably loads more - she does nothing for him!

I bet she was a total cow at the beach, bored and wanted to go home after her content was done!

86 thousand views on Thursdays vlog so far, she must be noticing the decline!

Next week we will have her autumn install flog - more dead flowers to erm brighten up the bunga!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm flying off to my friends in Marseille tomorrow, then Spain to see the fam' and Morocco to do nothing and chill✈ no Autumn yet for me, thanks. Also, it's mussels season here in North of France for The big Car boot sale festivities called "La braderie de Lille". It's just not at all autumn season. Lots of drinks on the terrasses still, and barbecues, and the last outdoor activities and concerts. Transitional seasons are my favorite but cmon, it's not colder than it was in June right now, when you were already calling it summer.

And the trees in my garden are still full of green leaves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When the cameras are off imagine how much she swears and how she talks to the little man! He keeps trying to please her and she's always a mean and moody cow! He does all the DIY, cooking and probably loads more - she does nothing for him!

I bet she was a total cow at the beach, bored and wanted to go home after her content was done!

Next week we will have her autumn install flog - more dead flowers to erm brighten up the bunga!
Did they drive three hours to Norfolk and not even stay the night?

i cannot get over that walk 😂 any faster and im sure she'd topple over 😂

no matter how she tries to walk and feign elegance, she never will be
Note it's toes down first trying to elongate her legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This doesn't even sound like her! Look away and it's a softly spoken, pleasant, educated woman but we see ya Lidl!

She will say anything for a reaction! I'm sorry maybe I am super cynical but I don't believe a single word that comes out of witchypoo's mouth!

I don't think she's confused, I think she is so selfish and into herself she doesn't want children, doesn't want anyone to mess up her life, her body, her home. She is not a tolerant person and the only people she has around her are 'yes' people that lap up her bullshit. If you have a baby you have to put them first, and as we see she cannot even look after dogs properly, so how would she cope with a baby. If she did have one - it would be purely to shut everyone up, especially Ali, and then she could milk all the pregnancy and baby content and freebies! I personally think she's not cut out to be a mother. She's not maternal or loving, as much as she makes out she is over the dogs, I just don't feel that is genuine at all.

Not everyone wants children, but some change their mind and I think while Vic is focussed on her career atm, she might think differently in a few years time. I reckon Josie will have one once she's married.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Did she say in the flog that this trip to Norfolk was for an ad but she was 'over' (or words to that effect) making any effort with ads now?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I was on a sunset cruise in Boston on Thursday night. A girl nearby spent almost the whole cruise taking selfies on her phone complete with tons of hair tossing and flipping, smirking and posing. In between she was staring at her phone.
I came away with beautiful memories and because I listened to the commentary, lots of new info. She came away with lots of photos of herself.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
A919C4B6-907C-4147-A0A0-7EE228CA8954.png
14DED9C8-B77D-4994-B60B-D8CE6ADB32A9.jpeg
Ive not watched her content for ages but her walk in the beach was bazaar. I’m not someone that would suggest someone is pregnant but I think she knew what she was doing with some of her posing it does appear that she is concealing/ holiding her stomach. Her beach bag is really unreasonable it’s too big for her frame for a walk on the beach and imagine lugging around a glass and a glass bottle of water and another jumper?! I know it’s all for the gram. But that’s my problem with her she makes out she has an authentic cottage core lifestyle yet everything is staged.

Reactions: 38
View attachment 1550702View attachment 1550707Ive not watched her content for ages but her walk in the beach was bazaar. I’m not someone that would suggest someone is pregnant but I think she knew what she was doing with some of her posing it does appear that she is concealing/ holiding her stomach. Her beach bag is really unreasonable it’s too big for her frame for a walk on the beach and imagine lugging around a glass and a glass bottle of water and another jumper?! I know it’s all for the gram. But that’s my problem with her she makes out she has an authentic cottage core lifestyle yet everything is staged.
Yeah I was wondering if she was holding her sweater like that on purpose to make this tik tok commentary. I’m sure it was windy so she was just holding the sweater closed. Is it that she’s upset with them thinking she looks pregnant because her clothing fits badly or that someone might thing she has a tummy? Or is it that she’s upset being asked and only found #empathy (pity) for them asking when she found herself doing the SAME THING to someone else and wants pity? 🤨

I don’t know… this all just feels gratuitous and not authentic. Like clickbait. Once again. But in an all new accent 🙃

(Absolutely not shaming or judging anyone who doesn’t want kids of is confused. It’s the way Lydia is handling this like click bait… no different than this cat and mouse with the house or “saying goodbye”)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sometimes I wonder what the condition of my tits will be after pumping for two children. But I am at least reassured they are unlikely to be as saggy as her Birkin
Ah but she made sure that we saw the Hermes Branding logo on the bag. Are your tits branded?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i cannot get over that walk 😂 any faster and im sure she'd topple over 😂

no matter how she tries to walk and feign elegance, she never will be
It's almost like some kind of bird - an emu or ostrich?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's more clickbait.

Every time Victoria talks about her decision to be childfree she has massive engagement. Lydia has zero interest in world events, the cultural significance of the places she gets to visit for free, literature, art, etc. Yet she is an absolute scholar when it comes to obsessively watching her peers, tracking the result of their content. Anything they do that gets spikes of engagement, Lydia copies.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is she walking across the beach like she has 2 dead legs? 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

He is a fool. Until he stands up to her she will continue to bully him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Madam is probs sitting at the Farmhouse drunk as a skunk to avoid the chaos at The Bunga.
Screenshot_20220903-152112_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220903-152117_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220903-152119_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220903-152123_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Madam is probs sitting at the Farmhouse drunk as a skunk to avoid the chaos at The Bunga. View attachment 1550843View attachment 1550844View attachment 1550845View attachment 1550846
I do NOT understand why they are spending this much money on a perfectly fine existing patio that just needs a power wash. They could easy wash that patio and sell the home without this massive expenditure out there. The rose arch was gorgeous and also not needing of being ripped out (murdered). Why put in this kitchen/pizza oven if you are moving and do not cook?? Or do they think doing this will distract owners from the plumbing issues?

I guess normal homeowners spend money on areas that need fixing and updating before addressing areas like this because we don’t get free pavers and equipment. I think she’s just doing this to keep up with Josie and Vic. Oh and that no vendor will freebie plumbing repairs.

I don’t think this tearing out of something absolutely fine (like powder room and kitchen) is going to resonate with her followers. It’s a turn off.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.