Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cannot get over that walk šŸ˜‚ any faster and im sure she'd topple over šŸ˜‚

no matter how she tries to walk and feign elegance, she never will be
Iā€™ve honestly never seen anyone else walk like she does šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do NOT understand why they are spending this much money on a perfectly fine existing patio that just needs a power wash. They could easy wash that patio and sell the home without this massive expenditure out there. The rose arch was gorgeous and also not needing of being ripped out (murdered). Why put in this kitchen/pizza oven if you are moving and do not cook?? Or do they think doing this will distract owners from the plumbing issues?

I guess normal homeowners spend money on areas that need fixing and updating before addressing areas like this because we donā€™t get free pavers and equipment. I think sheā€™s just doing this to keep up with Josie and Vic. Oh and that no vendor will freebie plumbing repairs.

I donā€™t think this tearing out of something absolutely fine (like powder room and kitchen) is going to resonate with her followers. Itā€™s a turn off.

They are obviously not planning to move in the near future - otherwise they wouldn't be wasting money on all this madness (however we are not talking about anyone remotely normal here, so it is possible I'm wrong of course, but do they have the money to move?) And lets face it madam would only be moving to a Ā£2 million house in the Cotswolds, so if she can't get that why would she move? Also, they might find a way to buy a house but could they manage the upkeep and huge mortgage payments, I think for influencers unless they had a huge deposit and a small mortgage, the fact that they do not have a regular income like most salaried people, it will be hard to get a big mortgage. People who are self employed or small business owners have to show accounts and income streams and guarantee etc before getting mortgages. Apart from the sale of the bunga and her cash in the bank, isn't anything she or Twatty earns ad hoc and not regular? And we have no idea how big the mortgage is on the bunga, but I would assume it is big as her Dad had to guarantee the loan.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thatā€™s a pretty good walking skill sheā€™s got! Toes down first so really she should be walking backwards! Or is she walking backwards and using camera trickery šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Elsie clearly doesnā€™t know how to use the word ā€˜parchedā€™ in a sentence properly, she just thinks it makes her sound more intelligent ā€¦ as always, this caption makes absolutely no sense! šŸ™„

E799026C-3C4B-46CE-BE14-4806057E8C3A.jpeg

C0A6F610-30F2-4280-84A3-987FFE3701F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1550702View attachment 1550707Ive not watched her content for ages but her walk in the beach was bazaar. Iā€™m not someone that would suggest someone is pregnant but I think she knew what she was doing with some of her posing it does appear that she is concealing/ holiding her stomach. Her beach bag is really unreasonable itā€™s too big for her frame for a walk on the beach and imagine lugging around a glass and a glass bottle of water and another jumper?! I know itā€™s all for the gram. But thatā€™s my problem with her she makes out she has an authentic cottage core lifestyle yet everything is staged.
Pregnant or not she's still not found the correct spelling of Holkham!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the heck is this??? Her leg? I thought it was someoneā€™s arm but it ended in a foot, im so confused! šŸ„“
The foot is like a size 11, and the leg is like a dried up twig, you would think she would edit that. Or is this the result of editing? šŸ¤Æ

Can we also note the colour of the leg - it looks like it has been smeared with gravy, and it maybe sand on her foot or looks like she forgot to fake tan it properly! St. Tropez I hope you saw that and never send her anything again or work with her! What a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah I was wondering if she was holding her sweater like that on purpose to make this tik tok commentary. Iā€™m sure it was windy so she was just holding the sweater closed. Is it that sheā€™s upset with them thinking she looks pregnant because her clothing fits badly or that someone might thing she has a tummy? Or is it that sheā€™s upset being asked and only found #empathy (pity) for them asking when she found herself doing the SAME THING to someone else and wants pity? šŸ¤Ø

I donā€™t knowā€¦ this all just feels gratuitous and not authentic. Like clickbait. Once again. But in an all new accent šŸ™ƒ

(Absolutely not shaming or judging anyone who doesnā€™t want kids of is confused. Itā€™s the way Lydia is handling this like click baitā€¦ no different than this cat and mouse with the house or ā€œsaying goodbyeā€)
Deffo click baity in my opinion.Surely she must have known someof the clips and images she was sharing almost looked like she was hiding a bump- i see pictures of myself and think Iā€™m not posting that it looks like Iā€™m pregnant, when itā€™s a bad angle or bloating- Iā€™m sure thatā€™s not just a me thing.

realistically she is carrying herself like that because of the wind. Butshe must have seen that she was walking like a div and she was holding her jumper weird.

I certainly believe that she isnā€™t pregnant and women shouldnā€™t have to feel like they shouldnā€™t be able to have bad angles? Or bloat. Or have to look a particular way. Or have people assume that they are pregnant. But I just donā€™t think itā€™s shocking that someone out of her hundreds of thousands of followers considered that she was pregnant from that small video she shared from the stills below.

She also wants to come accross as relatable. But Lydia also is super privileged in regards to choices about having a child. If she does in the future have a child at least she can pay for child care, car, equipment, toys, etc etc without it having a big impact on the rest of her life. If I was to have a child my average salary would struggle to fund a child. I donā€™tthink she realises how unrelatable she is. I donā€™t expect her to sell her stuff but people Are paying hundreds for childcare a month just so that they can return to work to pay the billls. For Lydia she wonā€™t have that to contend with that. I know it doesnā€™t take away from the emotive choice she needs to make but knowing you have that financial privilege is gold dust

165ED987-6BA7-47D7-873F-B960BB5CC990.png
732CB143-7F29-47BD-A6BB-26A40641A9A4.png
0EA7CBFE-856F-48E1-BF0C-0697F9382F55.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only she could look at a video of herself holding her cardigan because it was windy, and make a post relating to being confused about wanting children. She is really disgusting, so many people try for so long for babies, or can't have babies, and she doesn't even know if she can, yet she's used that footage to make that post! 100% copying Victorias recent vlog and she knows something like that will get tons of views and new subscribers to her Tiktok, I'm sure she will make a Youtube short of it and possibly a reel!

She knows what she is doing and it is not genuine at all!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What the heck is this??? Her leg? I thought it was someoneā€™s arm but it ended in a foot, im so confused! šŸ„“
The foot is like a size 11, and the leg is like a dried up twig, you would think she would edit that. Or is this the result of editing? šŸ¤Æ
Lol this whole shoot is just not flattering really. There is no joy. She is bitter, unhappy and looks toxic or something through this whole thing.

I know she was still a fake and crazy narc back when she did this shoot but this just is so much better. Hair is a lovely color (Nicky did this ironically) at a nice healthy length that suited her face and frame. HM clothing, summery and smilesā€¦ age appropriate and figure flattering without being extortionate pricing. Just more feminine and relatable.

ED02C598-D78C-490D-845F-D74B4C65D33D.jpeg

Vs now

20B37A95-8BC1-4CB9-95D8-2D2F8337CF3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Iā€™m annoyed at the wasted food that the fraud pretended to growā€¦for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Deffo click baity in my opinion.Surely she must have known someof the clips and images she was sharing almost looked like she was hiding a bump- i see pictures of myself and think Iā€™m not posting that it looks like Iā€™m pregnant, when itā€™s a bad angle or bloating- Iā€™m sure thatā€™s not just a me thing.

realistically she is carrying herself like that because of the wind. Butshe must have seen that she was walking like a div and she was holding her jumper weird.

I certainly believe that she isnā€™t pregnant and women shouldnā€™t have to feel like they shouldnā€™t be able to have bad angles? Or bloat. Or have to look a particular way. Or have people assume that they are pregnant. But I just donā€™t think itā€™s shocking that someone out of her hundreds of thousands of followers considered that she was pregnant from that small video she shared from the stills below.

She also wants to come accross as relatable. But Lydia also is super privileged in regards to choices about having a child. If she does in the future have a child at least she can pay for child care, car, equipment, toys, etc etc without it having a big impact on the rest of her life. If I was to have a child my average salary would struggle to fund a child. I donā€™tthink she realises how unrelatable she is. I donā€™t expect her to sell her stuff but people Are paying hundreds for childcare a month just so that they can return to work to pay the billls. For Lydia she wonā€™t have that to contend with that. I know it doesnā€™t take away from the emotive choice she needs to make but knowing you have that financial privilege is gold dust

View attachment 1551322View attachment 1551324View attachment 1551325
Did anyone else see the top screenshot and do a double take thinking she had baby Yoda on her back? The cardigan is a bit Luke Skywalker too...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This doesn't even sound like her! Look away and it's a softly spoken, pleasant, educated woman but we see ya Lidl!
If you want to have a laugh please go watch Maybetamsin's tiktok from about a week ago (AD for Thayers)...then come back here and tell me what you think.

But thatā€™s my problem with her she makes out she has an authentic cottage core lifestyle yet everything is staged.
This ā˜

I have a good friend who lives in the Italian countryside and creates "cottagecore" (hate calling it that) content on IG. She lives the real non-aesthetic country life, with her husband, son and all sorts of animals. I've known her since Elementary school and she has always been like this, prone to this kind of life, and she's finally gotten where she always wanted to be. This is her IG, if you're interested ā¤
https://www.instagram.com/melusina.memorie/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree!!!! Iā€™m completely fine with influencers and retailers ā€œpreparingā€ for the next season. I like buying ahead and always look forward to cozy fall clothes and boots and cooler temps.

But saying it IS AUTUMN in August or in Sept 1st when temps are still summery and itā€™s not even Labor Day in the US is so inauthentic and irritating! The only falling leaves (dead) and brown lawns/grasses are due to drought and HEAT. Fall brings cooler temps which bring fall color and falling leaves. One morning with cool air in august is not fall!

And shooting content at the BEACH with BARE FEET and SLANDALS is the opposite of fall ā€œcontentā€ no matter how huge her blanket of a cardigan is. Heā€™s posting <3 and sheā€™s scowling at him and looks utterly miserable with that dramatic music. šŸ˜

View attachment 1548291View attachment 1548292View attachment 1548300
View attachment 1548307
omg the picture of her with the bag! She looks like Yoda in a shawl. Is it the dumpy flats that make her look legless?

LOL jokeā€™s on her because seeing some vapid bint prance around getting ā€œready for autumnā€ with overpriced candles, dead flowers and bragging about her (faux) HermĆØs and Ā£1000 dresses is, in all actuality, a reminder to viewers that they have little and Lidl (pretends) has a lot.

When Iā€™m feeling financially constricted, Iā€™m not watching donkeys unbox $10000 handbags or do yet another who knows how much reno to their home as a ā€œway to escapeā€. Iā€™d rather gouge my eyes out and stick bespoke kitchen garden cucumbers in my empty eye sockets than watch entitled assholes unbox more tit thatā€™s ruining the planet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Bespoke garden cucumbers! I'm dead.

Did they drive three hours to Norfolk and not even stay the night?

Note it's toes down first trying to elongate her legs!
Yes. With this sly method, she can make the 5'3, 5'3 and 3/4ths

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.