Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a few of her videos from the very beginning of her YouTube career. I actually almost enjoyed them, Lydia is now unrecognisable. While I’m aware that she was probably better at hiding her true personality back then, she still seemed a lot more humble and real. I honestly find it all so sad, that “fame” and money made her into this monster. She is smug, arrogant and all she cares about is brand names and labels.
Look at that photo from Ali on the beach. He had to cram the watch and those manky, stinking sandals into the same picture, just so he can list all the brand names. And it’s all her influence. Remember when she posted a photo of her bedroom (or tv or whatever), with her herpes boots, bag, and fook knows what else all at once? It’s sad and pathetic. But because there’s a few minions who lap this up, the shitshow will forever continue going. Because that’s her fuel. Validation from strangers, who want to be just like her. Thankfully, there is less and less of them now, can’t wait till they all see through her, or get bored with her. Irrelevance will kill her. Because there is no life behind these pictures and videos, just big, unfulfilled wishlists.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
As promised, to accompany Elsie’s Chapter 9 September word salad, here is the short complete list of brands who decided it would be a fabulous idea to work with the turnip over the past 31 days. 🙄

Adanola
Ocado
Cult Beauty
GHD (PR)
Amazon Fashion
MyTheresa (voucher)
Rodial
Karen Millen
Diptyque (PR)
Soru Jewellery (PR)
Clé de Peau Beauté (PR Event - Polo Match)

That’s a grand total of just 11 brands … which is 2 fewer brand deals than she had in August!

If Her Travesty’s brand deals continue to decline at this rate over the next three months, she will have practically no content come Vlogmas. 🤫

PS: I hope you guys are finding this little side project of mine useful. 🙂
Your side project is more than useful! It’s utterly fascinating…thank you for all the record keeping and information. 💐💐

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She could still pivot and save the day.

I'm feeling generous, Lydia, buzzing from the very unhealthy sugar free Redbull I've just guzzled.

1. Send Nicky a private apology and beg for forgiveness. No excuses or reasons, just own up to how horrible you behaved and continued to behave. Don't say things like "I'm sorry you were hurt or offended". That is a tit apology. Clearly state that you were horrible, you know you were horrible and you are deeply sorry for all the trauma she experienced and abuse you unleashed on her and her business. This step must be completed privately; not blasted on social media. This is for Nicky alone.

2. Make a video acknowledging your failure with Globy. Admit the customer service was abysmal, pricing far too high and everything is much regretted. Say you're sorry looking straight at the camera. Again, give no excuses, just own up to it because you were the boss and it was YOUR failure.

3. In this same video, admit to the bullying and freak out at Nicky Lazou. The internet all knows about it, so don't try to pussyfoot around it. Own up to your behavior clearly and without excuse. Apologize profusely to her again in the video and let the audience know you've also apologized privately.

4. Announce that the economy has shifted everything for you and Ali. Interest rates are rising, everyone knows this. Be open and say you must downsize and are taking the audience with you. Meet with financial advisors and film them explaining how to downsize in the most efficient way. Emphasize how important it is to tackle debt now more than ever. And throw in an investment person to talk about investing for retirement. This would bring you a fuckton of engagement.

5. Take the audience with you as you scope out properties. This would be a gold mine of content. It's relatable and would give you back the sympathy of the public at large. The same audience that is having to tighten its belt as well. No shame in battening the hatches for the bumpy financial storm everyone in the world is experiencing. In fact, it would show you are shrewd and relatable. You can redo the new property with thoughtful care of cost and bring it to your "sympathetic" standards.

6. Physically donate all your extra stuff. Beauty goods (unopened), house goods, clothing, accessories, etc. Show the real time process and show how wonderful it feels to be charitable.

7. Make a vlog deciding which vehicle to keep. You don't need 3 cars. Both you and Ali always use car services or taxis anyways. In fact, get a smaller car. This would tickle everyone that is concerned with the environment. And explain how the savings on fuel costs alone make it worth it.

8. Sock away all the money that will be pouring in from all the brands willing to work with you again. Remember the mistakes that got you into this disaster and choose your actions and words carefully in the future. Lighten up on the tweaks to your face and stop dissing Alex on film. Grit your teeth and remember if you can't say anything nice while filming or posting, shut up.

There - I just saved your career. Your marriage is another story.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
@happyforest is there Vodka in your Redbull? Just wondered :)

She's never going to change and if what we've seen over the last few years is anything to go by she will only get worse. Unless Ali or Carrie leave her - she will carry on as she is and blame everyone else for her failings and lack of work etc. She is a nasty person, and she is in a people industry where people buy people first - which is a general rule of the sales industry anyway - so if no one likes you what hope do you have?????

Not only is she unlikeable, but she is mean, greedy and very jealous and envious of others, and she is also an actress and great pretender, because she lies so much, her lies will catch up with her. She must be the only person pretending the economy hasn't affected her! Brands are already being very careful who they work with - where would u be Elsie without Cara Melon???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
@happyforest is there Vodka in your Redbull? Just wondered :)

She's never going to change and if what we've seen over the last few years is anything to go by she will only get worse. Unless Ali or Carrie leave her - she will carry on as she is and blame everyone else for her failings and lack of work etc. She is a nasty person, and she is in a people industry where people buy people first - which is a general rule of the sales industry anyway - so if no one likes you what hope do you have?????

Not only is she unlikeable, but she is mean, greedy and very jealous and envious of others, and she is also an actress and great pretender, because she lies so much, her lies will catch up with her. She must be the only person pretending the economy hasn't affected her! Brands are already being very careful who they work with - where would u be Elsie without Cara Melon???

No darling, no Vodka. Yet. LOL

You're absolutely right on every point. 'People buy people first' is the golden rule of modern commerce. She is utterly loathsome but could pivot. She is used to the "luxe" way of life now, if she wants to maintain or gasp, excel, she must pivot hard. Or she can quietly retire from public life and cash out that chunk of change she has in the accounts. Pay the tax and get on with life privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I'm feeling generous, Lydia, buzzing from the very unhealthy sugar free Redbull I've just guzzled.

1. Send Nicky a private apology and beg for forgiveness. No excuses or reasons, just own up to how horrible you behaved and continued to behave. Don't say things like "I'm sorry you were hurt or offended". That is a tit apology. Clearly state that you were horrible, you know you were horrible and you are deeply sorry for all the trauma she experienced and abuse you unleashed on her and her business. This step must be completed privately; not blasted on social media. This is for Nicky alone.

2. Make a video acknowledging your failure with Globy. Admit the customer service was abysmal, pricing far too high and everything is much regretted. Say you're sorry looking straight at the camera. Again, give no excuses, just own up to it because you were the boss and it was YOUR failure.

3. In this same video, admit to the bullying and freak out at Nicky Lazou. The internet all knows about it, so don't try to pussyfoot around it. Own up to your behavior clearly and without excuse. Apologize profusely to her again in the video and let the audience know you've also apologized privately.

4. Announce that the economy has shifted everything for you and Ali. Interest rates are rising, everyone knows this. Be open and say you must downsize and are taking the audience with you. Meet with financial advisors and film them explaining how to downsize in the most efficient way. Emphasize how important it is to tackle debt now more than ever. And throw in an investment person to talk about investing for retirement. This would bring you a fuckton of engagement.

5. Take the audience with you as you scope out properties. This would be a gold mine of content. It's relatable and would give you back the sympathy of the public at large. The same audience that is having to tighten its belt as well. No shame in battening the hatches for the bumpy financial storm everyone in the world is experiencing. In fact, it would show you are shrewd and relatable. You can redo the new property with thoughtful care of cost and bring it to your "sympathetic" standards.

6. Physically donate all your extra stuff. Beauty goods (unopened), house goods, clothing, accessories, etc. Show the real time process and show how wonderful it feels to be charitable.

7. Make a vlog deciding which vehicle to keep. You don't need 3 cars. Both you and Ali always use car services or taxis anyways. In fact, get a smaller car. This would tickle everyone that is concerned with the environment. And explain how the savings on fuel costs alone make it worth it.

8. Sock away all the money that will be pouring in from all the brands willing to work with you again. Remember the mistakes that got you into this disaster and choose your actions and words carefully in the future. Lighten up on the tweaks to your face and stop dissing Alex on film. Grit your teeth and remember if you can't say anything nice while filming or posting, shut up.

This IS THE content I would care to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Okay, @happyforest, no more Redbull for you! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15

For a second I actually thought (and hoped) that she could do it. I always give second chances in life so I guess Lydia makes no exception. How cool would it be?

Reactions: 11
Empty Picnic basket soooooo luxe!

How moody and pissed off does she look!
I bet she's pissy because it's HIS gig and she CANNOT SUPPORT HIM OR BE HAPPY FOR HIM. She has made this all about herself with so many posts of just herself... and a sneaky san pelagrino tag in a second pic... not her AD.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
As promised, to accompany Elsie’s Chapter 9 September word salad, here is the short complete list of brands who decided it would be a fabulous idea to work with the turnip over the past 31 days. 🙄

Adanola
Ocado
Cult Beauty
GHD (PR)
Amazon Fashion
MyTheresa (voucher)
Rodial
Karen Millen
Diptyque (PR)
Soru Jewellery (PR)
Clé de Peau Beauté (PR Event - Polo Match)

That’s a grand total of just 11 brands … which is 2 fewer brand deals than she had in August!

If Her Travesty’s brand deals continue to decline at this rate over the next three months, she will have practically no content come Vlogmas. 🤫

PS: I hope you guys are finding this little side project of mine useful. 🙂

Yes. Very much so! Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You know what's sad? Reading this, I know you already poured more time, effort and thought into all the mentioned above than Elsie ever would.

She's a shallow narc. Nothing runs as deep as her sense of infallibility and self importance. Money will grow on trees before we see her owning up to anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Gosh, Her Travesty is really taking her water intake seriously.
Water was all they took to the beach. No crisps, champagne, wine, cola or a sandwich or 2. Even an apple or 2. Nope.
A bottle of water.
Yes. Water.

Driving 3 hours from their hamlet to take photos and drink a glass of water. On a windy beach 😂 But hey, the water and asses were somewhat bougie eh ? Maybe not.
Such a fun spontaneous couple. :rolleyes:

And another stolen quote.
View attachment 1548239
I meant water and glasses 😂 😂 😂 not asses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Posted this comment on the wrong thread ... so just screenshot my comment and attaching it here on the correct thread 😂 (Oh how Lydia of me to be so lazy :cool:)

View attachment 1548187

View attachment 1548188

Posted this comment on the wrong thread ... so just screenshot my comment and attaching it here on the correct thread 😂 (Oh how Lydia of me to be so lazy :cool:)

View attachment 1548187

View attachment 1548188
Join the club 😂 get my threads wrong too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.