Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so sad how this witch is treating people around her! She thinks she is better? She is just the asshole of a witch . Hybris and karma ! She will fall soon .
She was complaining about her trips and that she has so much to do, now she has nothing going on ! Sitting at home on her farting ass !
first Nicky now Alex .
What a sad human being .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Half way through...'I couldn't possibly blow my nose in front of people'. WT actual F we see you constantly picking it, scratching it, rubbing it but you couldn't get some tissue and blow if you needed to? Bizarre! Also dragging Alex for not being able to drop her 'responsibilities' (her kids) to come round and do her makeup and then dropping her in for weeing herself when on a night out. I'm sure Alex really wanted that broadcast.
Won't blow her nose in front of people.
Hmm.
But she can eat her dandruff and ear wax ON CAMERA !!!!
Even if Lyds did not realise she was caught munching her dandruff on camera, both Ali and Lyds, after reading about and seeing the vids on Tattle, they have kept the vlogs up !!!!
Yikes.
Make it MAKE SENSE !!!

I cant view her insta stories. Does that mean she has blocked me? I dont use insta much so dont know. Oh and she is an effing weirdo.
Yep. You're blocked. Did you view the Rodial Reels (sic) ?
She had blocked a number of people who viewed the Rodial Reels (sic) where she used the blurring tool....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s so nasty, who are her friends exactly? I can’t see Alex buying Dior gardening presents when she needs to do £30 manicures to earn a living and Lydia’s makeup!!!

Reactions: 18
Ice trays. What a revelation 🙄

Also, drinking 5 litres of water a day is way too much

Reactions: 23
Hmmmm. No "rexysmum" stalking the comments on last night's vlog ?
Could it be "rexysmum" is feeling POORLY ???
😜

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is vile to her birth mother, vile to her husband, vile to her friends, vile to her hairdresser, vile to her animals, vile to brands. She is just a vile person!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Lydia has to be the most unlikeable YouTuber / Influencer.

The self diagnosing of long covid, accusing Alex of stealing repeatedly throughout the video, moaning at Ali again about his golfing hobby and woe is me calling herself a 'Golf Widow' and claiming that her audience is on her side (WTF?). Plotting yet more dogs for content, obsessing about finding more pointy toe flats for winter, bragging about adding Harrods items to her food shop, bragging about her house not being "listed" (laughable as when you google Lydia Elise Millen and click to images, BOOM there is her house). Thinking she "elevates" an ugly white rag from Amazon by throwing a moss green sweater over her shoulders, and even worse, then adding a huge shawl that is belted with the ubiquitous Herpés belt... all utter yawns.

Dirty bare feet in the car as she's driven home whilst proudly acknowledging she never returns messages even if she knows they're important. She's grossness personified. The paradox of Lydia Elise Millen: Claims to never blow her nose in front of anyone due to manners, yet negates that by constantly picking her nose, eating dandruff and earwax on camera.

I wonder if she's even safe to be around people. One negative test is not enough from what I understand. But hey, just cough and hack in your friend's face as she does your makeup and tries to gently remind you your cheekbones don't need bold contour. And go ahead Lydia, let the world know you'd prefer Alex's young children NOT to be in your house whilst in the same coughing breath you're slamming her for not giving you a pedicure the night before because she had to attend to her mum "responsibilities". Poor Alex, she has fallen victim to horrific massive sausage lips. She used to be a stunner.
And shaming AlexP for "always dating the wrong 'uns that you always date" as her love interests / partners.
She is such a biatch.
I just hope Lyds does not say that in front of AlexP's children.

I have to wonder why does AlexP put up with her horrid behaviour. You cannot be so desperate for a make up and nail gig every few months, can you ? On top of Alex doing her make up, Lyds always adjusts her make up once Alex has finished. So, really, Lyds does not even think much of her make up skills.
Have some self-respect lovely.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
FYI Lyds ...

View attachment 1510578

#bekind
Remember : Women supporting women ...
:cool:
I love Nicky, she not only is gorgeous she is a hard working single mother who has a very very successful hair business, which she thrives in. Every one of her clients gushes about her work too. (Minus Lydia) who didn't do what she is told and ruined her own hair. It is now what nearly 2 years on and her hair is no different even with Despina having treated it numerous times since. She needs to cut it back up again to a slick style. That suited her more. She is pure nasty and it is coming out more and more in her vlogs.

• Heart
And shaming AlexP for "always dating the wrong 'uns that you always date" as her love interests / partners.
She is such a biatch.
I just hope Lyds does not say that in front of AlexP's children.

I have to wonder why does AlexP put up with her horrid behaviour. You cannot be so desperate for a make up and nail gig every few months, can you ? On top of Alex doing her make up, Lyds always adjusts her make up once Alex has finished. So, really, Lyds does not even think much of her make up skills.
Have some self-respect lovely.
I think she puts up with it for the small amount of exposure she gets for doing Lydia's makeup and nails. Lydia probably tells Alex that without her she'd not have any clients. Narcs can be very convincing and are good at making you feel small like that unfortunately.

Ice trays. What a revelation 🙄

Also, drinking 5 litres of water a day is way too much
Does she realise the water content in wine doesn't count?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Won't blow her nose in front of people.
Hmm.
But she can eat her dandruff and ear wax ON CAMERA !!!!
Even if Lyds did not realise she was caught munching her dandruff on camera, both Ali and Lyds, after reading about and seeing the vids on Tattle, they have kept the vlogs up !!!!
Yikes.
Make it MAKE SENSE !!!

Yep. You're blocked. Did you view the Rodial Reels (sic) ?
She had blocked a number of people who viewed the Rodial Reels (sic) where she used the blurring tool....
Hmmmm won't blow her nose in front of people but happily picks her nose on camera constantly!! Nice!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It's not just you. She accused Alex of stealing several times, made fun of her choices in men (mind you these are the fathers of her children, ya know, the ones Lydia doesn't want in her house), mocked her for not having a fresh pedicure, (again ridiculous when Lydia hadn't had one either), mocked her shyness and reticence to speak on camera, the list is endless, and this was just 54 mins of film.

Lydia is not a good friend. Absolutely not a good wife. Not a good pet mum. Not a good daughter. There is nothing good at all. She claims to have a British sense of humour, whilst jokingly mocking all around her. I'm married to an Englishman. He has the expected dry sense of humour that is dead funny, but there is no cruelty to his interactions with his peers or those who work for him the way you see with Lydia. Lydia is a bleep. Full stop.

Alex appears to need the work. I honestly think Carrie is working for Lydia as a fun, lazy hobby and that she's got family money to fall back on. No one seems to want to be around Lydia unless they're paid to do so or are trying to increase their own engagement by assuming her follower count is real and not all purchased bots.

Ali is super into golf right now. He's trying to practice his golf swing and excited about it. He gets moaned at even when simply speaking about how it's going. She has zero interest in anything that isn't about her. Yet she has a suck attack if he doesn't stop working out downstairs to run upstairs to watch her unpack a dreary food shop for her vlog. She is the absolute WORST. Tee hee.
Slightly off topic ... but sticking with the topic of a brilliant English sense of humour ... this gentleman on Tik Tok is hilarious. His quick, dry wit and affable manner is just so funny. I would love to be at a dinner with him - he seems like he would be so much fun. In honour of Lyds, I absolutely had to choose his Waitrose reel ...
(BTW, he's not employed by Waitrose, he just goes around as a 'greeter' as part of his skit)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just was thinking more about the fact that Ali went and worked when she had Covid! HOW irresponsible was that? Was making a few bucks from a client he couldn’t even pronounce more important than all the people he came into contact with on that trip? Even the firefighters...There is crass selfishness and then there is those 2. This really doesn’t sit well...Both of them are always so ready to exceed expectations aren’t they?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Diabetes is already on the list isn’t it? Self diagnosed of course...
Yes, we have diabetes but we don't have the illness caused by drinking too much (the actor Anthony Andrews suffered once).
Also, compulsion to eat ear wax must have a lovely Latin name...if it doesn't I can invent one!
Do we think Tourettes? Does that include not suppressing bitchy comments?
🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, we have diabetes but we don't have the illness caused by drinking too much (the actor Anthony Andrews suffered once).
Also, compulsion to eat ear wax must have a lovely Latin name...if it doesn't I can invent one!
Do we think Tourettes? Does that include not suppressing bitchy comments?
🤔🤔🤔
Bitchypuss Rex?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems that eating ear wax was popularised by Kanye West....

It comes under the catch all term 'pica' ...boring!

Screenshot_20220819-093557_Google.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is there an ism or a mania for repetitive nose picking, (hate to think what she does with the contents of said nose.....ick ick ick!!).

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If you blow your nose like you apply lipstick then yeah, it must look bleeping offensive Lydia.

Most people blow their nose in front of everyone because they just know how to do it with grace, dum dum.

She was talking about blowing your nose like it was pooping in front everyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there an ism or a mania for repetitive nose picking, (hate to think what she does with the contents of said nose.....ick ick ick!!).
Quite interesting.

Screenshot_20220819-122653_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220819-122717_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220819-122804_Chrome.jpg

Found these pics on my phone ( What is wrong with me ???? :rolleyes: Someone smack me, please ! )

I actually feel sad at how much these 2 have changed.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Imagine going from shopping at places that sell items £2k+ to shopping for clothes on Amazon 😭😭😭. Not even I buy clothes on Amazon. We use to when we were kids playing around cause we could go to actual shops ( boarding school) but never seriously. This woman acc SHOPS on Amazon… 😭😭

Nothing wrong w Amazon BUT when you promote yourself as luxury, premium, high class etc shopping at Amazon is ironic n laughable. Also why sit n order food on ur phone the times it takes u to sunbathe or even walk the dogs or scroll on ur phone you could’ve gone n come back. Why don’t they take the dogs to social area like supermarkets, parks etc to get them familiar w other people n things
She is probably on the affiliate marketing program with Amazon, so if a link to the product is clicked and the item sells, she get a commission.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.