Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it will take more then a poxy sofa bed to sell that upside bung.
At the price she will want for it you are soooo right.
In her mind every ‘enhancement’ she has made will have added value. It won’t though.
I doubt anyone will leave the seventies alpine hut vibe in the kitchen with that tongue and groove on the walls. Bathroom doors missing! Kitchen doors missing. Dark sludgy colours. Little cohesive flow and the biggest rooms underground and seldom used. No. No. And thrice - No!
If you compare what is available now around that area so much nicer properties stand out. And that’s only for the 1.3M she paid. She will want so much more than that. This is why I think it might be marketed silently. She might have to drop her price if she wants to sell it. She knows best.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
At the price she will want for it you are soooo right.
In her mind every ‘enhancement’ she has made will have added value. It won’t though.
I doubt anyone will leave the seventies alpine hut vibe in the kitchen with that tongue and groove on the walls. Bathroom doors missing! Kitchen doors missing. Dark sludgy colours. Little cohesive flow and the biggest rooms underground and seldom used. No. No. And thrice - No!
If you compare what is available now around that area so much nicer properties stand out. And that’s only for the 1.3M she paid. She will want so much more than that. This is why I think it might be marketed silently. She might have to drop her price if she wants to sell it. She knows best.
We will know if it's going on the market as there will be a flurry of plumbing activity!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That dressing room colour is enough to put any potential buyer off :sick:. Mint green dressing room then across the way a dressing room with a sofa bed 'so where are the other bedrooms?' 'oh they are on the ground floor next to the kitchen', 'I beg your pardon?!':oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Goodness, what's with this amazing clickbate of a title???
Leaving your house for what? To buy more cheap pasta and cheese, I presume? Or beloved Lyds got herself a bit of life going on at last?😅😅

Screenshot_20220818-185532_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So she says she has long covid but that is when you have symptoms for 12 weeks or more. Didn’t she only have it a couple of weeks ago? She’s so full of utter shite.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Have Nicholsons got it on the wonk too or is it my eyes that are on the wonk???

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 17.10.27.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
duck off with your self diagnosis of long covid, you literally had covid last week. You need to be suffering for months after to have long covid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So she says she has long covid but that is when you have symptoms for 12 weeks or more. Didn’t she only have it a couple of weeks ago? She’s so full of utter shite.
She hasn't a clue about Covid even tho she now admits she has had it!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let me guess this is some clickbait bullshit where she lures people into believing they have actually managed to sell that tit hole but in reality it will be her simply leaving the house after isolating.

Also I hope Ali was ok with her spreading her covid germs all over the house and in his dressing room as she didn't isolate from him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
'Amazon this Amazon that' then does a undisclosed AD for Ocado and is excited as they sell Harrods products on there then orders some battered Haddock not even COD, miss rich lady of the manor, absolutely pathetic!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.