Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree with everything you have said but unfortunately I don't have the kindness that you have. I think he is a spineless prick who is arrogant, spikey, incredibly vain and has the essence of Lyds who is only interested in appearances . Sorry, maybe I am just a witch.
completely agree with you! I used to feel sorry for him but they’re both just as vain as each other. Also random but his Mallorca vlog, did anyone else feel like he wasn’t interested in getting to know anyone else on the boat/trip. And All the other bikini ladies on the trip too, wonder if he didn’t talk to them because Lidl would get jealous 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This could last for entire his lifetime
Except it won't cos scents go 'off' after a while and smell vile, especially when incorrectly stored, (such as over a hot radiator!). Give some away to friends and family and donate the rest to charity you selfish, vain numpty!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jesus. It’s just sad isn’t it, he’s a 30 odd year old man sorting out his wardrobe by trying on clothes with his wife to criticise and discussing his fragrances. Moaning about the whiteness of his loafers and actually contacting the shop to complain about his shoes…..Comparing the width and stitching on two identical pairs of shoes…Discussing finding his perfect moccasins!

His old mates must be like WTF are you talking about you absolute melt.

He has no identity of his own. He has morphed into a man version of her. Her approval is everything to him now and it’s just sad. Golf is literally the only thing he has left. Even with that, he’s chipping away in his garden (being moaned at whilst he does so!) and not even playing a round with his mates.

Poor bloke.
I believe it’s known as coercive control. It’s actually become a viable cause for divorce now.

The spelling of "throw" is now correct! Hi Ali!
Does anybody here know a man who describes his jumpers/sweaters as "knits"? 😂
It's clearly really hot in the dressing room/bedrooms as they are in the roof. Fancy picking a hot day to do the wardrobe clearcut. Clearly madam's idea as she has the fan pointed at her.View attachment 1508171View attachment 1508172
It was corrected an hour or so after we started posting on it last night.
They know exactly what they are doing. She knows best.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fairy wannabe??? She looks ridiculous in this dress :sneaky:

View attachment 1506416
I know I keep banging on about it but now I have learnt about the Kibbe body types I cant not notice it! Lydia has a lot of 'yang' and the more she wears frilly frocks and feminine things, the more masculine it makes her look. This is not a good look on her at all. Her hair is also too 'yin' and makes her head look massive and manly. She would look so much better with a sleeker less pouffy hair style

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That's Ali's balls on there, but who do the other three belong to? 🤔

Screenshot_20220818-111947.png

• Haha
  • Sick
If u go to 20:30 in his video what a witch she is telling him what he should wear because she likes it and he’s tryna obvs make her see his view and the witch goes ‘I don’t Caren’… bloody hell the ego on her wtf attracts him to her she’s bloody disgusting towards him
God what a little madam she is! 'I dont like it when you wear anything cool or trendy.' Yeah, thats because you are not cool or trendy Lydia. She really is vile

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
If u go to 20:30 in his video what a witch she is telling him what he should wear because she likes it and he’s tryna obvs make her see his view and the witch goes ‘I don’t Caren’… bloody hell the ego on her wtf attracts him to her she’s bloody disgusting towards him
Maybe he was trying to show the world the real Lydia, a cry for help

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God what a little madam she is! 'I dont like it when you wear anything cool or trendy.' Yeah, thats because you are not cool or trendy Lydia. She really is vile
If you like something that’s cool or trendy - why would you not want to wear it? Would you rather be described as unfashionable? I mean I appreciate not wearing something JUST because it’s cool or trendy but if you like it why not?

• Heart
Rewatched some of Lidl’s old vids: (skip to 8 mins in)

“I don’t want an Hermes”

teehee ok 😂
Her accent, her tone has completely changed. Even the way she explains things has changed. Now it’s a high pitched melange of worthless explanations

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We all know why she doesn't like Ali to wear anything cool and trendy.....she's scared incase someone fancies him and he runs off with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
long time lurker with a few comments here and there - where did the nickname Elsie come from? I think this has been around since I ever started reading so I think I missed this!! Did she do a typo on her middle name?! Thanks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.