Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia coughing all over makeup that Alex will probably use on someone else

Sorry but if I'd texted my 'friend' multiple times and they had read it and didn't reply I'd think duck you you rude witch'.
Alex ignored Lydia or Lydia ignored Alex ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s claimed to be 5ā€™6 on tiktok

her jaw makes her head look hugeeee

loooool Alex saying Lydia is normally boring šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does her online food shopping whilst poking her finger up her nose.....dead classy!!!!!

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 17.30.27.png
Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 17.31.12.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Her dressing room looks mint green from his dressing room lol. The fact they acc live separate lives is become more noticeable. Weirdest couple Iā€™ve ever come across. No affection whatsoever View attachment 1506654

When Ali says he has meetings ā€¦ for what exactly? To my knowledge he hasnā€™t brought out any collabs or edits so what are these meetings about ..
Is that him climbing into his little bed in the cupboard? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said she looked beautiful after Alex had done her makeup! She loves herself so much itā€™s so ugly!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The dogs always have bits of food and juice, what the duck is she on about?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatā€™s she mean by leaving the house? Another clickbait title or is she finally moving out? (Sorry I canā€™t even hate-watch her anymore!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg is this woman thick or what - sheā€™s getting over Covid this DOESNT MEAN SHE HAS LONG COVID!!! Another self diagnosis. Long Covid is something you are diagnosed with when you had covid months ago - not two weeks ago ! Loving the clickbait again ā€œleaving the houseā€ - what from her ā€œsick bedā€ what a bloody drama Queen šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry but Lidl YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG COVID!!!!! she is such an irritating woman. She is such an attention seeker. The way she uses that stupid voice when speaking to the dogs. She gives me a headache!!!

Also how many people are struggling to pay for their food, their utilities, their day to day and she is buying Harrods food. Stop! Read the room Lidl read the goddamn room!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry but Lidl YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG COVID!!!!! she is such an irritating woman. She is such an attention seeker. The way she uses that stupid voice when speaking to the dogs. She gives me a headache!!!

Also how many people are struggling to pay for their food, their utilities, their day to day and she is buying Harrods food. Stop! Read the room Lidl read the goddamn room!!!!!!
She will never be able to read the room as she just doesn't care about anything but herself šŸ¤¢
She is a extremely unlikeable woman, very vain, selfish, greedy, a massive liar šŸ¤„ there are no redeeming qualities about her. She's a complete witch and always will be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Half way through...'I couldn't possibly blow my nose in front of people'. WT actual F we see you constantly picking it, scratching it, rubbing it but you couldn't get some tissue and blow if you needed to? Bizarre! Also dragging Alex for not being able to drop her 'responsibilities' (her kids) to come round and do her makeup and then dropping her in for weeing herself when on a night out. I'm sure Alex really wanted that broadcast.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Have Nicholsons got it on the wonk too or is it my eyes that are on the wonk???

View attachment 1509068
Wait a minute hereā€¦. šŸ§šŸ¤” Is this the bathroom sheā€™s saying was copied from hers??? they look duck all alike, just the same wallpaper and wood panelling but most pub toilets in the UK up and down the country have the same style. Is she now claiming anyone that gets pheasant wall paper is copying her? Or am I missing something???

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I cant view her insta stories. Does that mean she has blocked me? I dont use insta much so dont know. Oh and she is an effing weirdo.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.