Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. It’s just sad isn’t it, he’s a 30 odd year old man sorting out his wardrobe by trying on clothes with his wife to criticise and discussing his fragrances. Moaning about the whiteness of his loafers and actually contacting the shop to complain about his shoes…..Comparing the width and stitching on two identical pairs of shoes…Discussing finding his perfect moccasins!

His old mates must be like WTF are you talking about you absolute melt.

He has no identity of his own. He has morphed into a man version of her. Her approval is everything to him now and it’s just sad. Golf is literally the only thing he has left. Even with that, he’s chipping away in his garden (being moaned at whilst he does so!) and not even playing a round with his mates.

Poor bloke.
Exactly and organizing his closet took up THREE DAYS. Lame

I fast forwarded the sections where he talked about each of the colognes. How boring! I literally fell asleep during the shoe stitching part 😴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If you like something that’s cool or trendy - why would you not want to wear it? Would you rather be described as unfashionable? I mean I appreciate not wearing something JUST because it’s cool or trendy but if you like it why not?
And Ali has totally missed the mark in terms of catching (and keeping) his audience, his target market. People in their 30s, men especially, know what they like and don't like to wear. He is more likely to catch an impressionable youngster between 18 and 25 who actually watches Youtube.
Pumpkin corduroy blazers, 50 pairs of cream pants and 249 gilets ain't gonna cut it for anyone under the age of 55 daahlin'.
And, really, how many metrosexuals in hamlets around England the English countryside / rural England / urban London / Manchester / wherever are tuned in every Wednesday evening to catch his fashion tips on Youtube ?
Probably zilch. Zero.
No metrosexual male nor any normal guy between the ages of 18 and 35 - his target audience - is suddenly going to change their clothes from urban "trendy" :rolleyes: to too-short cream pants and corduroy double breasted blazers. Nor are they interested in the fabric make up of the pants. He has totally lost his way.

We all know why she doesn't like Ali to wear anything cool and trendy.....she's scared incase someone fancies him and he runs off with them!
⬆⬆⬆

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Instagram stories: Nicholson's are revamping their toilet and she comments that they (Nicholson's ) are using "their" Barnaby-Gates wallpaper and it's "the biggest compliment evah..." like she designed it or something and Nicholson's "copied" her idea. THEIR WALLPAPER. She's so deluded and overcome with emotion and illusions of grandeur, that she can't even finish her sentence, but for that smug "ugh" she does.... Is she crediting herself with the most amazing taste because she used it on the never seen powdah rhume first? ...So what? So have a million other people before you two...duh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Instagram stories: Nicholson's are revamping their toilet and she comments that they (Nicholson's ) are using "their" Barnaby-Gates wallpaper and it's "the biggest compliment evah..." like she designed it or something and Nicholson's "copied" her idea. THEIR WALLPAPER. She's so deluded and overcome with emotion and illusions of grandeur, that she can't even finish her sentence, but for that smug "ugh" she does.... Is she crediting herself with the most amazing taste because she used it on the never seen powdah rhume first? ...So what? So have a million other people before you two...duh.
Exactly! Oops had the pink colorway before Lydia! And as far as Lydiot’s powder room… and the overall design and ugly paint color was by costly.

🦖🦖Still on the wonk! 😏

38831439-2462-4D8B-B599-4C295BC095E7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
long time lurker with a few comments here and there - where did the nickname Elsie come from? I think this has been around since I ever started reading so I think I missed this!! Did she do a typo on her middle name?! Thanks 😂😂
A you tuber did a critique of her and inadvertently called her Elsie and it stuck.
Check out the wiki (pink button at top of the page) for all things Elsie.

In actual fact her middle name is Elize with a Z.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
long time lurker with a few comments here and there - where did the nickname Elsie come from? I think this has been around since I ever started reading so I think I missed this!! Did she do a typo on her middle name?! Thanks 😂😂
Someone made a video about Lydia on youtube, I can't remember who or what it was about but he referred to her as Lydia Elsie Millen instead of Lydia Elise Millen. Elsie just kind of stuck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone made a video about Lydia on youtube, I can't remember who or what it was about but he referred to her as Lydia Elsie Millen instead of Lydia Elise Millen. Elsie just kind of stuck.
Snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A you tuber did a critique of her and inadvertently called her Elsie and it stuck.
Check out the wiki (pink button at top of the page) for all things Elsie.

In actual fact her middle name is Elize with a Z.
Mum can’t spell either 😃😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who would put an olive tree in a dressing room no wonder it’s dying - thought Mrs green fingers would know that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Olive trees in the dressing room in a pot. and olive trees in the garden...in England, with the English climate. She has turned her house into a quaint country modern bungalow, with a patio that was going for a Mediterranean vibe, but never got there. A little Tuscany, but modern black sitting room and traditional English study with the tartans and hunting vibe. There is absolutely no consistency, continuity or flow in these spaces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Because she is such a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And Ali has totally missed the mark in terms of catching (and keeping) his audience, his target market. People in their 30s, men especially, know what they like and don't like to wear. He is more likely to catch an impressionable youngster between 18 and 25 who actually watches Youtube.
Pumpkin corduroy blazers, 50 pairs of cream pants and 249 gilets ain't gonna cut it for anyone under the age of 55 daahlin'.
And, really, how many metrosexuals in hamlets around England the English countryside / rural England / urban London / Manchester / wherever are tuned in every Wednesday evening to catch his fashion tips on Youtube ?
Probably zilch. Zero.
No metrosexual male nor any normal guy between the ages of 18 and 35 - his target audience - is suddenly going to change their clothes from urban "trendy" :rolleyes: to too-short cream pants and corduroy double breasted blazers. Nor are they interested in the fabric make up of the pants. He has totally lost his way.

⬆⬆⬆

Poor Ali Lydia is trying to turn him into Coastal Grandpa - I don’t know any man in his 30s who would dress like Lydia is obviously trying to turn him into - run Ali RUN 🏃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.