Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali in that position on that stool looks like either of two things, and neither of them are good. I really would’ve thought he’d pay attention to details like, “Does this stool make me look like I’m mid-poo, or does it look like my willy is dangling into the toilet bowl?” And if the answer is anything indicative of a yes, then don’t fecking post?
I cannot stop laughing over this. You made my night!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is a rad underneath that shelf holding his fragrance wardrobe. Fragrance 101: Keep out of direct sunlight and keep cool.
If you look at the description under the word 'Dumb' in the English Dictionary you will see Lydiot and Aldi Millen-Moron 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched his performance on my iPad this afternoon in the lounge (bored.) Hubby was in the conservatory. He came into the lounge and said “can I hit him?” I’m not surprised, they are both sooooooo boring
I about gagged the other day when Ali said, "oh then we can have two pieces" of cake, when the two of them were on the 'terrace' admiring her cake. Just the way he said it. Barely above a whisper and just so scripted. Ewwwwwww Also, where in the world does one wear a striped jacket? To the 'Big Top'? Looks like the top half of a clown outfit.

I’m driving through the middle of nowhere USA where the “vistas” look the same as where Lydia takes her drunken dog walks. Literally small town middle America. Not glamorous and “country life”. Just nice farms and I’m sure very nice people.

I’m giggling to myself picturing two people dressed up in expensive field jackets… or Ali topless with leather dog leashes around his neck (with 2 dogs and a cat) walking through the middle of the fields looking at themselves in a camera. So ridiculous 🤣

View attachment 1507327
If you walked through that field, you might just be looking down the barrel of a 44 and asking for 'three steps'.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they are indeed planning on moving then a few months back someone on here did post that they have actually secured a place in Cotswold right? May be they were right after all. If so, thats a good tea right there lol!
It felt right that they had. How it will be financed was the question (if the home hadn’t been sold. ) A lot has been discussed about the constant lying so only time will tell. A lot of people seem to be losing interest. As the Recession bites in harder and possibly becomes a Depression the whole face of on-line presence may have to either adapt or move out. There is a huge emphasis on authenticity at the moment and people can tell the difference between someone who is authentic and someone who isn’t. The other big thing is you should love what you do. She doesn't show any striving for added value or attention to detail. Her approach feels very much like ‘oh no I have to come up with something‘ rather ‘than what can I share that my subs will enjoy?’ It doesn’t feel like she lover what she does. If she loved it she would forward plan. Have contingency episodes in case something crops up. If she’s ill there’s no episode. That’s the same as if a CEO is ill the entire company goes down. It’s ridiculous. Lately it’s become a platform for banal wittering. The numbers will drop significantly as people become more discerning and move on. She knows best.

If you look at the description under the word 'Dumb' in the English Dictionary you will see Lydiot and Aldi Millen-Moron 😏
As dear @happyforest says - ’Sh*tpuffins’ 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We didn’t see her complete the checkout though? Anyone can put stuff in a basket and film it.
Why add plants if you are planning on moving?
100% THIS !!!
Lyds recent IG follows includes Sarah Raven ...
In one of Josie's vlogs, she did the same. Gushed about Sarah Raven, "made" (notice I didn't say "paid") an order and when the bulbs arrived, it was OBSCENE how much she had ordered. There really is no shame in their game.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't really post on here and also hardly watch Ali's videos but I made the mistake of watching his and I feel physically sick at the volume of fragrances he has. I'm not huge on fragrance myself as I don't like artificial scents, sometimes my chest feels tight even watching Lydia spray shite all over the house, the perfume, candles, room spray, it must be so bad for you..just open a window ffs.. I feel like sending them the Marie Condo book on decluttering. I really feel like they cannot be in a happy place, that is too much inventory to have you are definitely compensating for something. Also I really am starting to wonder how the cost of living crisis will effect these influencers, I don't feel like they own anything its got to be gifted on credit and/or put down as expenses for the 'business' how do they sleep at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
100% THIS !!!
Lyds recent IG follows includes Sarah Raven ...
In one of Josie's vlogs, she did the same. Gushed about Sarah Raven, "made" (notice I didn't say "paid") an order and when the bulbs arrived, it was OBSCENE how much she had ordered. There really is no shame in their game.
She said she'd been listening to Sarah Raven podcasts. I'm surprised she even knows who Sarah Raven is tbh...
As for her order, as I said, I will be interested to see where these bulbs are planted. They will end up being given to family or left to rot.

Reactions: 15
Jesus. It’s just sad isn’t it, he’s a 30 odd year old man sorting out his wardrobe by trying on clothes with his wife to criticise and discussing his fragrances. Moaning about the whiteness of his loafers and actually contacting the shop to complain about his shoes…..Comparing the width and stitching on two identical pairs of shoes…Discussing finding his perfect moccasins!

His old mates must be like WTF are you talking about you absolute melt.

He has no identity of his own. He has morphed into a man version of her. Her approval is everything to him now and it’s just sad. Golf is literally the only thing he has left. Even with that, he’s chipping away in his garden (being moaned at whilst he does so!) and not even playing a round with his mates.

Poor bloke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if they are going to buy a smaller house in the Cotswolds and keep the bunga and start some sort of AirBnB thing and flit between the two depending on rentals. Just the way she said they would try and keep their current home makes me think it's not going to be a straight forward sell and buy situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rewatched some of Lidl’s old vids: (skip to 8 mins in)

“I don’t want an Hermes”

teehee ok 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This is their property company (they are both directors). We never did find out what were their fixed assets of 153k in 2020/21. Watching out for 2021/22 accounts...
Screenshot_20220817-075806_Word.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-075726_Word.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus. It’s just sad isn’t it, he’s a 30 odd year old man sorting out his wardrobe by trying on clothes with his wife to criticise and discussing his fragrances. Moaning about the whiteness of his loafers and actually contacting the shop to complain about his shoes…..Comparing the width and stitching on two identical pairs of shoes…Discussing finding his perfect moccasins!

His old mates must be like WTF are you talking about you absolute melt.

He has no identity of his own. He has morphed into a man version of her. Her approval is everything to him now and it’s just sad. Golf is literally the only thing he has left. Even with that, he’s chipping away in his garden (being moaned at whilst he does so!) and not even playing a round with his mates.

Poor bloke.
Yes I agree with everything you have said but unfortunately I don't have the kindness that you have. I think he is a spineless prick who is arrogant, spikey, incredibly vain and has the essence of Lyds who is only interested in appearances . Sorry, maybe I am just a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't stop thinking about that when they were buying this house Ali wanted a really modern property and Lydia didn't so this was kinda a compromise. And now she's completely silenced his opinion and she's going full on "rustic" and Ali doesn't even have a say in it anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Random but how big is Barclay if he can cock his leg up to pee, I have never seen a miniature dachshund do that. He has to be a tweenie so in between a miniature and a standard.

At least Ali has now acknowledged they are walking through farmers crops just shame he wont follow the designated path.
I have a miniature daschund and he cocks his leg he only started doing this about 6 months, prior to that he used to squat now does both

Reactions: 9
The spelling of "throw" is now correct! Hi Ali!
Does anybody here know a man who describes his jumpers/sweaters as "knits"? 😂
It's clearly really hot in the dressing room/bedrooms as they are in the roof. Fancy picking a hot day to do the wardrobe clearcut. Clearly madam's idea as she has the fan pointed at her.
Screenshot_20220818-093959_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220818-093904_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.